Obama Campaign in Freefall; Considers Eagleton Option

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California

Attachments

• $crazy.jpg
    $crazy.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 88
Wow, that wasn't proganda! I would hardly say Obama's campaign is in a freefall. He's had money flowing in since the RNC, and the Republicans having the last word as far as conventions go, no doubt gave them a boost.

Let's wait until the debates start, and see what the poll numbers are then. More people watch the debates than the conventions, which is good, since they get both sides of the story that way.

It was sarcasm.

I'm curious about something here, I read the link, and it seemed sort of all over the place to and as you know I'm a McCain supporter. I did catch something in there though, about the Obama campaign not wanting a townhall style debabte? is this true?

Wow, that wasn't proganda! I would hardly say Obama's campaign is in a freefall. He's had money flowing in since the RNC, and the Republicans having the last word as far as conventions go, no doubt gave them a boost.

Let's wait until the debates start, and see what the poll numbers are then. More people watch the debates than the conventions, which is good, since they get both sides of the story that way.
Also by not taking the public funding Obama doesn't have to face the same restriction McCain does so he can keep raising money!

I'm curious about something here, I read the link, and it seemed sort of all over the place to and as you know I'm a McCain supporter. I did catch something in there though, about the Obama campaign not wanting a townhall style debabte? is this true?

Yes, he has avoided town hall debates. It is McCain's strrength, and Obama doesn't want to go there.

Yes, he has avoided town hall debates. It is McCain's strrength, and Obama doesn't want to go there.

Not always:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjSMMItbZ9Y]YouTube - Maverick Mocks US Workers[/ame]

Interesting video, a funny but true take on McCain's rant that most of us have heard at this point.

It was satire and in response to certain Democrats and political pundits who were yammering about how McCain was likely to use the "Eagleton Option" once he realized what a "poor choice" Palin was -and were saying it the same day he announced her. A way of saying "want to talk poor VP picks now"?

Forum List

Back