Obama Campaign going off the cliff now...

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Even the Huff and Puff Post is now doing hit pieces on Obama!

Obama Trade Document Leaked, Revealing New Corporate Powers And Broken Campaign Promises

WASHINGTON -- A critical document from President Barack Obama's free trade negotiations with eight Pacific nations was leaked online early Wednesday morning, revealing that the administration intends to bestow radical new political powers upon multinational corporations, contradicting prior promises.

The newly leaked document is one of the most controversial of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact. It addresses a broad sweep of regulations governing international investment and reveals the Obama administration's advocacy for policies that environmental activists, financial reform advocates and labor unions have long rejected for eroding key protections currently in domestic laws.

Under the agreement currently being advocated by the Obama administration, American corporations would continue to be subject to domestic laws and regulations on the environment, banking and other issues. But foreign corporations operating within the U.S. would be permitted to appeal key American legal or regulatory rulings to an international tribunal. That international tribunal would be granted the power to overrule American law and impose trade sanctions on the United States for failing to abide by its rulings.

Holy Shit! Is this president for real? Non American companies operating in the USA to be only subject to an international tribunal only?! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

This is what's called "death by a thousand cuts". You have the economy, you have this, you have the Holder gun running situation, you have leakgate, you have foreign policy failures, and God knows what other shoes are about to drop. By the time November comes around, the Obama campaign will be nothing but a rotting corpse, waiting to be buried by the people.

6049b6b372f9a6dc42f53bf0e7f80cce.jpg

They have been having a tough few weeks. The polls are showing a huge loss in black support. So much so the obama campaign has felt it necessary to go out and try to stir up more black support.

They have been having a tough few weeks. The polls are showing a huge loss in black support. So much so the obama campaign has felt it necessary to go out and try to stir up more black support.
I think the media is lying to us about the polls. Romney is well ahead, it's nowhere as close as they are calling it.

This is what's called "death by a thousand cuts". You have the economy, you have this, you have the Holder gun running situation, you have leakgate, you have foreign policy failures, and God knows what other shoes are about to drop. By the time November comes around, the Obama campaign will be nothing but a rotting corpse, waiting to be buried by the people.

Don't forget Kenyagate. The media can ignore it. The libtards can call us birfers. But there are a significant portion of clear thinking independents and democrats who see him as an imposter now.

Obama was a phony from the start and he has done nothing for the blacks exept to enrage the rest of the population. As much as I don't like his politics I am sad that the republicans couldn't come up woth someone more worth than Romney. Lets not to what we did in 2008 with McCain Palin. If we do we will lose and we can't afford much more. My 401K was off 10% in the past month and my wife and I don't have much, our fault and no one elses. Let get rid of Obama quick.

Obama was a phony from the start and he has done nothing for the blacks exept to enrage the rest of the population. As much as I don't like his politics I am sad that the republicans couldn't come up woth someone more worth than Romney. Lets not to what we did in 2008 with McCain Palin. If we do we will lose and we can't afford much more. My 401K was off 10% in the past month and my wife and I don't have much, our fault and no one elses. Let get rid of Obama quick.

You're not alone. Most people have lost money in the last three years. If enough dems and independents connect the dots then I see Romney getting 350 plus electoral votes. And Romney has a great financial record. Out of the establishment candidates, Romney was easily the best choice. Personally, I think we needed a Ron Paul; but America is pussies at the end of the day and I doubt something like that'll happen in my lifetime.

Don't forget Kenyagate. The media can ignore it. The libtards can call us birfers. But there are a significant portion of clear thinking independents and democrats who see him as an imposter now.
I don't see how the Birth Certificate can be an issue, given there is only 5 months left. Unless of course difinitive proof is provided that the whole thing was a fraud. I do believe that the real Birth Certificate has not yet been provided. What Obama presented was a "certified copy". Which in Hawaii can or cannot mean he was born there, as they do issue Birth Certificates to children of US citizens that are not born there. Perhaps his college application for example, would prove that he applied as a non US citizen or not born in the US. Now that would be interesting.

I read this and thought, great how many corporations are going to shut down in the US and open in other countries.

Who is looking out for Americans? It certainly isn't the political idiots in Washington DC.

I don't see how the Birth Certificate can be an issue, given there is only 5 months left. Unless of course difinitive proof is provided that the whole thing was a fraud. I do believe that the real Birth Certificate has not yet been provided. What Obama presented was a "certified copy". Which in Hawaii can or cannot mean he was born there, as they do issue Birth Certificates to children of US citizens that are not born there. Perhaps his college application for example, would prove that he applied as a non US citizen or not born in the US. Now that would be interesting.

We know about the forged social service card. We know about the photo shopping of the birth certificate. We know about the suspicions regarding his social security number. We know about his own personal pamphlet saying he was born in Kenya. We know about the newspaper article that called him the Kenyan Senator. We know about Hillary Clinton's lawyer trying to pursue his eligibility to run in court. We know about Hawaii not following their own laws releasing the birth certificate info. We know about the courts stonewalling the matter. We know about college records being hidden. I don't know what you consider "proof" but reasonable Americans know he's an illegal immigrant.

Romney's Medicare Fraud....

In 1989, Romney led Bain Capital's purchase of Damon Corp., a medical testing company, and took a seat on the Board of Directors to better manage it. During Romney's four years, Bain tripled its investment, and Romney personally made $473,000 -- while Damon plumped its profits with Medicare fraud (running thousands of medical tests doctors didn't want, and billing Medicare for them). The company pled guilty to crimes committed during his tenure and paid a record fine of $119 million. Company President Joseph Isola pleaded no contest to fraud, and a vice president was also convicted.

Romney claims he "uncovered" the fraudulent claims and "took corrective action," but court records show that he did not notify prosecutors or stop the fraudulent billing. He just asked company lawyers what changes they could make to avoid prosecution, after the feds' LABSCAM prosecution targeted a different medical testing firm. The cheating continued, prosecutors say, until the day Bain sold the company to Corning. Furthermore, Damon Corp. was required to list in various SEC filings any significant legal risks it faced. Romney made no mention of the fraud he "uncovered," even though it led to a $119 million fine, the largest in history. Damon Corp. is another Bain acquisition that later went bankrupt, killing over a thousand jobs -- but not before Bain made $7.4 million in profit.

Bain Capital 'purchased' KB for the respectable price of $ 305 million dollars on December 8, 2000.

Bain Capital only offered $ 18 million in cash, the rest was leaveraged debt put on the company.

Sixteen months after the buyout, Bain Capital paid itself $85 million in dividends in early 2002.

January 14, 2004, K·B Toys filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and closed 365 stores.

Three years later the rest of the 156 stores were closed down.

Its not about the Certificate, it's about him being Fake. It's clear now that before he has Presidential Aspirations, he allowed his Publicist to State that he was Born In Kenya.

Probably thinking it made his story more Interesting.

So to me, Now it does not matter if he was Born here,(as I believe) or not.

He is a phony lying POS that will say and do anything for Personal Gain.

Watch his popularity zoom when he, the great Osama killing warrior, strikes Iran with his Seal team.
He doesn't care if he's kicked out of his mosque back home.

Bain Capital 'purchased' KB for the respectable price of $ 305 million dollars on December 8, 2000.

Bain Capital only offered $ 18 million in cash, the rest was leaveraged debt put on the company.

Sixteen months after the buyout, Bain Capital paid itself $85 million in dividends in early 2002.

January 14, 2004, K·B Toys filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and closed 365 stores.

And Romney left Bain in February 1999.

What's your point? :dunno:

Don't fall off the ladder.....

Romney's Medicare Fraud....

In 1989, Romney led Bain Capital's purchase of Damon Corp., a medical testing company, and took a seat on the Board of Directors to better manage it. During Romney's four years, Bain tripled its investment, and Romney personally made $473,000 -- while Damon plumped its profits with Medicare fraud (running thousands of medical tests doctors didn't want, and billing Medicare for them). The company pled guilty to crimes committed during his tenure and paid a record fine of $119 million. Company President Joseph Isola pleaded no contest to fraud, and a vice president was also convicted.

Romney claims he "uncovered" the fraudulent claims and "took corrective action," but court records show that he did not notify prosecutors or stop the fraudulent billing. He just asked company lawyers what changes they could make to avoid prosecution, after the feds' LABSCAM prosecution targeted a different medical testing firm. The cheating continued, prosecutors say, until the day Bain sold the company to Corning. Furthermore, Damon Corp. was required to list in various SEC filings any significant legal risks it faced. Romney made no mention of the fraud he "uncovered," even though it led to a $119 million fine, the largest in history. Damon Corp. is another Bain acquisition that later went bankrupt, killing over a thousand jobs -- but not before Bain made $7.4 million in profit.
Divert alert!

Forum List

Back