Obama camp had nothing to do with Cancer ad...nothing!!

You people have forgotten Romney's claim about having no control over SuperPacs?

Are you saying that HE'S full of shit?

...or more precisely, full of MORE shit?

Do you have two ads- one by Romney and another by a Pro-Romney super pac that shows the same person wearing the same shirt? That were shot on the same set? that Romney is denying he coordinated? That calls the President a murderer? I didn't think so.

Shut the fuck up moron.

Sooo, if you think Obama is coordinating with his Super PACs, do you also believe Romney is coordinating with his Super PACs? Gawd bless Citizens United...

The fact remains that if Vulture Romney hadn't looted and bankrupted the company, the man would have had health insurance when his wife most needed it.

The fact remains that if Vulture Romney hadn't looted and bankrupted the company, the man would have had health insurance when his wife most needed it.

The fact remains I have doubts that you are an Indian you used the body of an golden eagle and called it a vulture. An Indian would know what an eagle was before using it as an attack ad.

Yes, Obama had nothing to do with the Super Pac ad, and his campaign had no coordination. NONE!!!

yeah, that whole unaccountability things sucks. say thanks to Citizen's United....

and i'm sure your next thread will be about the ads being run by Karl Rove's Super Pac, right?

right?

bueller???

bueller??

:eusa_whistle:

Romney is an automaton struggling to be more "human", Obama's negative ads do just that, a mistake his campaign appears not to realize. Romney is portrayed as a man who did stupid things, leaving him as plastic zillionaire was a better tactic.

No, because had Bain not purchased the company, it would have closed in 1993. Bain gave those employees jobs for 8 years longer than they would have had. And really, what a horrible husband. How little attention did he pay to his wife that she developed stage 4 lung cancer without him noticing.

( yes, my pity for the man stopped when he started using his wife's death as a political tool )

If 3 different networks interviewed the same person, and that person wore the same clothes in all 3 interviews, does that mean the networks conspired in some way?

Holy shit...

No, it means the interviews were filmed on the same day, just like the two ads were.

tumblr_m48asnRwgo1qzsnxyo1_500.jpg

If 3 different networks interviewed the same person, and that person wore the same clothes in all 3 interviews, does that mean the networks conspired in some way?

Holy shit...

The odds of that heppening are infinitesimal, so, yes, it probably does mean they conspired in some way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you guys are now figuring out why superpacks are not a real good Idea?

idiots this is what your right wing creamed its pants for

It's Obama and the Dims that are not a realy good idea.

You can't take the sleaze out of a political party by changing the funding rules.

They broke the rules.

Yes, Obama had nothing to do with the Super Pac ad, and his campaign had no coordination. NONE!!!

They were two different and completely uncoordinated ad campaigns.

But the same shirt.

AzzwfdDCYAAOLDb.jpg

Fuck off, morons...

This thread belongs in the conspiracy forum or elsewhere not here. Your opinion alone does not count here, you must provide a link or it's adios.

Holy shit...

The odds of that heppening are infinitesimal, so, yes, it probably does mean they conspired in some way.

That's hilarious, considering that it happens every day. Thanks for playing...

Holy shit...

And, maybe he only owns one shirt! Seriously, he probably did the interviews on the same day.

We needed another thread for this? Really?

Oh, I guess I'll say what I did in the other one:

Maybe Citizens United was a bad fucking idea after all.

You mean you believe the First Amendment is a bad idea.

How did Citizens United force Obama to break the law? Instead of blaming the person who broke the law, you blame the law.

That isn't a fact, dipshit. If Bain hadn't bought the company, it would have gone bankrupt 4 years earlier.

No matter how much you dance and spin, you can't pull Obama's fat out of the frier. That ad was a giant sleazy lie, and you Obamarhoids are defending it.

yeah, that whole unaccountability things sucks. say thanks to Citizen's United....

and i'm sure your next thread will be about the ads being run by Karl Rove's Super Pac, right?

right?

bueller???

bueller??

:eusa_whistle:

I haven't seen those ads. Do they accuse Obama of killing someone's wife ?

is that the only thing that would offend your sensibilities?

Romney is an automaton struggling to be more "human", Obama's negative ads do just that, a mistake his campaign appears not to realize. Romney is portrayed as a man who did stupid things, leaving him as plastic zillionaire was a better tactic.

the only thing Obama's ad does is make it clear he's the sleaziest fucking liar who ever held the office of President.

Holy shit...

Republicans complaining about tough politics....wow.

They're complaining about sleazy fucking liars. In fact, they're complaining about hosebags who break the campaign laws.

I love the way Obamarhoids play this "Nah, Nah, you're a cry bay" routine whenever they get cuaght engaging in sleazy and illegal behavhior.

Forum List

Back