Obama Calls In 'International Monitors' For Election: Yea Or Nay?

International Monitors 'Monitoring' Our Election

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since our nation is so divided by partisan politics wouldn't it be in the best interest of all of us if an outside observer monitored our election? I support the monitors, we can't have black panthers scaring off little old ladies, can we? Of course they will also monitor the masses and hordes who commit voter fraud which would please you, right?

Well, you would support them. Being a big NWO Globalist and all. And no, voter fraud doesn't please me.

You're such a phony; try to be honest once in while and when you troll, find better bait.

Of course voter fraud doesn't please you, or anyone, so why not have non partisan monitors watch and report on what they see? Are you concerned all this noise from the right is just that, and the massive voter fraud allegation is in reality a made up problem used to suppress the vote of minorities and students?

Because they are NOT non-partisan.

Personally i find foreigners attempting to influence our Elections to be quite appalling. It should not be allowed. Period, end of story.

Nice disinfo, there.

They aren't influencing the elections, they're going to come in and watch people vote. They'll also be taking names of teabaggers that try to interfere with the voting process.

I'm glad I don't live in your world.

So much for them being impartial/non-partisan. That 'impartial/non-partisan' lie sure didn't last long ay? Now they're gonna get all those evil "teabaggers." :cuckoo:

It's all a set-up anyway. And anyone with common sense knows that. Obama's 'Observers' have it all set-up to claim fraud when or if he loses. That's why they're here. They should be sent packing. They don't belong here.

It's all a set-up anyway. And anyone with common sense knows that. Obama's 'Observers' have it all set-up to claim fraud when or if he loses. That's why they're here. They should be sent packing. They don't belong here.

It seems you should be screaming more about how any other than the two parties get any attention, coverage or possibility to be elected. Whether Obama OR Rmoney wins, it is a fraud.

It seems you should be screaming more about how any other than the two parties get any attention, coverage or possibility to be elected. Whether Obama OR Rmoney wins, it is a fraud.

Been there, done that. You new here?

International Monitors will be 'Monitoring' our Presidential Election. What do you all think about that?

I'm wondering why this would bother anyone.

Because it implies that americans are so dishonest they can't be trusted to run their own elections. Are you that stupid?

So you are against voter ID laws, correct?

I mean, putting them in place implies that Americans are so dishonest they can't be trusted to be who they say they are when they show up at the polls.

Why not?

We insist on monitoring elections in other countries, even make trade and aid contingent upon it.

Because that isn't right, either.

If we are completely happy with our election process, we shouldn't mind letting other people see it.

Who's happy about it? We've got thieves galore in Washington, but allowing those thieves to invite more thieves to tell us the other side cheated won't do a damned thing in order to remove the Washington thieves from office.

Only a moron would believe that the invited "observers" are impartial.

Immie

Well....considering that the Dems are bringing in bus loads of non English speaking immigrants and supplying their own interpreters to show them how to vote for Obrother, the liar in chief, I'd guess the monitors will be hand picked by the Dems to be as biased as possible :eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $Obamacrat.jpg
    $Obamacrat.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 70
  • $Denied.jpg
    $Denied.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 71
  • $liars.jpg
    $liars.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 67
International Monitors will be 'Monitoring' our Presidential Election. What do you all think about that?

I think is a terrible idea. The UN is only there to stop Mitt Romney from being elected.

It's a total disgrace and they have no right and no jurisdiction.

They don't have any power either, so what's the big deal? It's starting to sound like the Republicans are afraid. They got something to hide? :cool:

They seem to be the ones most concerned with voting fraud...I figure they would welcome this.

I think is a terrible idea. The UN is only there to stop Mitt Romney from being elected.

They don't have any power either, so what's the big deal? It's starting to sound like the Republicans are afraid. They got something to hide? :cool:

They seem to be the ones most concerned with voting fraud...I figure they would welcome this.

Everyone should be concerned with Voter Fraud. But Foreigners should never be allowed to influence our Elections. Period, end of story.

Oh, snap! :clap2:

Forum List

Back