Obama calls for rolling back oil 'tax breaks'

Umm, BP caused the leak.

conservatives can't connect the dots, even when they're close together.

Really, what kind of dope wouldn't realize that BP is responsible for the spill?

Actually, BP is responsible for the spill. You can only claim they caused it if you are going to prove that they did it deliberately.

Wrong. "Cause" has nothing to do with "intent"

If you think a gun is unloaded and point it at someone's head and fire, you are the cause of that persons' death, intentional or not

If conservatives didn't make stuff up, they'd have nothing to say

Umm, BP caused the leak.

conservatives can't connect the dots, even when they're close together.

Really, what kind of dope wouldn't realize that BP is responsible for the spill?

Actually, BP is responsible for the spill. You can only claim they caused it if you are going to prove that they did it deliberately.

Oh Sangha started out making the claim that BP kills jobs but quietly switched to the spill kills jobs when I killed his little theory that BP caused this leak intentionally last night.

If conservatives didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

I never said BP caused the leak intentionally.

Oh Sangha started out making the claim that BP kills jobs but quietly switched to the spill kills jobs when I killed his little theory that BP caused this leak intentionally last night.

Whatever child

Explain then why your original statement was "BP kills jobs" then when several besides myself started pointing out the stupidity of claiming BP caused this accident on purpose and thus is directly responsible for job losses you suddenly changed to writing "the spill kills jobs"? Anyone smarter than you, meaning well anyone, can see that you were clearly trying to say BP purposely caused this spill and thus purposely killed jobs.

Whatever child

And again, conjob proves he's too cowardly to either defend his own words, or admit making a mistake. All he's got is the high school level "whatever"

Explain then why your original statement was "BP kills jobs" then when several besides myself started pointing out the stupidity of claiming BP caused this accident on purpose and thus is directly responsible for job losses you suddenly changed to writing "the spill kills jobs"?

You are lying again. The leak that BP caused is killing jobs. BP is killing jobs. Intent has nothing to do with it.

Anyone smarter than you, meaning well anyone, can see that you were clearly trying to say BP purposely caused this spill and thus purposely killed jobs.

Anyone can see that you're an illiterate liar and that I never said anything about intent.

If you didn't make stuff up, you'd have nothing to say

Why don't you come up with a new line...that bullshit about having nothing to say is first of all STUPID and secondly worn the fuck out. You say that everytime YOU don't have anything to say.

Why don't you come up with a new line...that bullshit about having nothing to say is first of all STUPID and secondly worn the fuck out. You say that everytime YOU don't have anything to say.

Don't like what I said?

Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT :lol:

Forum List

Back