Obama calls for rolling back oil 'tax breaks'

Did you miss the news reports about BP hiring out of work fisthermen at 35-45$ an hour to assist in the clean up? Or are you just ignoring that info?

Are you saying that fisherman aren't losing their jobs because of this spill?

Or are you still dishonestly trying to not admit that I was right and you were wrong; BP killed job.

And how much is BP paying for all the tourism related jobs that are being lost.

Damn your stupid

BP kills jobs = BP is actively looking to destroy jobs.

Proving once again that if you didn't make stuff up, you'd have nothing to say

[/quote] The fact is this was an accident, no one purposely destroyed jobs.

Do you work for Exxon or something?[/QUOTE]

SO you admit that BP kills jobs!!!

I win:clap2:

Or are you still dishonestly trying to not admit that I was right and you were wrong; BP killed job.

Damn your stupid

BP kills jobs = BP is actively looking to destroy jobs.

Proving once again that if you didn't make stuff up, you'd have nothing to say
The fact is this was an accident, no one purposely destroyed jobs.

Do you work for Exxon or something?[/quote]

SO you admit that BP kills jobs!!!

I win:clap2:[/quote]

Yes you do win....

67-00,Kooky-44.jpg

What's pitiful is he isn't even sincere in his claimis that he want's clean energy or for us to get off foreign oil. Either that or he just truly hates capitalism, which he claims he loves.

Simple solution. Have a government sponsored contest, ANY person or company which can show that it produces clean, reliable, efficient electricity wins $100M tax free. I GUARANTEE that if they did that we would have clean energy within 3 years. The government actively discourages clean energy development with its own policies contrary to whatever lip service Obama gives it.

Problem is that neither party gives a damn about clean energy. As long as big oil and their lobbyists keep the politicians rich and getting richer, we won't see clean energy and I'll be damned if I believe that money will be used for R & D of clean energy sources.

And Sangha is right, this spill has killed some jobs. The seafood industry in the gulf is taking big hits from what I hear. Not that I really care since I'm deathly allergic to seafood. This is going to hurt a lot of people on the gulf coast. Seafood and tourism are only small parts of the total picture.

However, taking back the tax breaks for oil producers is not going to hurt those oil producers. It is going to hurt the consumer, because it will be those of us that consume gasoline that will pay the bill. Not that the President cares... as long as he can point fingers at someone else... anyone else... he'll be happy.

Immie

Of course the oil spill has caused some jobs to be lost, but the fool is acting as if BP did this on purpose to kill jobs. That's not true at all. It was a freaking accident.

You're just making that up because you know you've lost. Here is what I said, and it was quite clear (to people who are literate)

I see nothing there about BP doing it intentionally. I never said anything about intent.

You made it up. You're a liar. Every time I prove you wrong, you try to make stuff up.

Did you miss the news reports about BP hiring out of work fisthermen at 35-45$ an hour to assist in the clean up? Or are you just ignoring that info?

Hmmm...how do I say this in a way that it is easier to understand....

Fishermen are NOT fishing...I think even you and I can agree on that....(probably the only thing we'll agree on)
But to replace the loss of fishing, BP is hiring fishermen to assist in the clean up. I don't have to be dishonest to admit you're wrong...there's proof of what I just told you.

It doesn't matter how I say it, you will not understand that the jobs BP is providing, are temporary.

I don't know how much BP is currently paying for tourism related jobs...

I do. They're paying $0.00

Only a wingnut would deny what every news outlet, including conservative one, is reporting; the spill is destroying jobs and harming the economy of an entire region.

But conservatives have no brains, and no moral center, so they lie and pretend it's not happening

They argue the spill is GOOD for the fisherman:cuckoo:

Big oil is makiing plenty of money. Why should they get any tax breaks?

The jobs generated when those tax breaks were first set up are long gone.
More tax breaks just means more profits not more jobs.

when are you numbnuts ever gonna figure out that corporations don't pay taxes.. The consumer does.. The oil companies will compensate one way or another if their tax bill increases..
Corporations are people now, so they can pay big taxes.

Big oil is makiing plenty of money. Why should they get any tax breaks?

The jobs generated when those tax breaks were first set up are long gone.
More tax breaks just means more profits not more jobs.

when are you numbnuts ever gonna figure out that corporations don't pay taxes.. The consumer does.. The oil companies will compensate one way or another if their tax bill increases..

If that's the case why do corporations expend so much money lobbying Congress to keep taxes low? If they can just pass it off to the consumer what do they care how high it is?

Fishermen are NOT fishing...I think even you and I can agree on that....(probably the only thing we'll agree on)
But to replace the loss of fishing, BP is hiring fishermen to assist in the clean up. I don't have to be dishonest to admit you're wrong...there's proof of what I just told you.

It doesn't matter how I say it, you will not understand that the jobs BP is providing, are temporary.

Only a wingnut would deny what every news outlet, including conservative one, is reporting; the spill is destroying jobs and harming the economy of an entire region.

But conservatives have no brains, and no moral center, so they lie and pretend it's not happening

You are a huge liar.......HUGE. And you just contradicted yourself. I knew you would sooner or later. You keep making the mistake of lumping every conservative into that dark horrible category...then you turn around and state that even conservative news outlets are reporting the destruction of jobs....so which is it? No moral center and lies or reports that support your position???

I NEVER NEVER NEVER said that the spill was good for the fishermen. YOU JACKASS HACK

Now on to that stupid ass statement about temporary jobs...do you think this clean up will end soon? Should fishermen who can't fish turn down 35 bucks an hour for the next several months because it's temporary? YOU REALLY ARE UNBELIEVABLE. The census workers will be done LONG before this clean up will. But I don't hear you saying anything negative about the hundreds of thousands of TEMPORARY census jobs being bad for the economy. How do you do that little trick where you talk out of both sides of your shit-stained mouth?

Interesting that Sangha changed his story from BP kills jobs to the spill kills jobs. Wonder why?

You are a huge liar.......HUGE. And you just contradicted yourself. I knew you would sooner or later. You keep making the mistake of lumping every conservative into that dark horrible category...then you turn around and state that even conservative news outlets are reporting the destruction of jobs....so which is it? No moral center and lies or reports that support your position???

I've really got you rattled. Whenever you get stuck, you start making stuff up. Now you're lying again. I never said that conservative news stations are not reporting about the loss of jobs, so how did I contradict myself?

You, on the other hand, said you were going to stop talking to me, and now you keep on talking to me. How is that not a lie?

HAHAHAHHAH sangha spouts stupid nonsensical garbage until people just get sick of it and leave and then claims a win... How sad

HAHAHAHHAH sangha spouts stupid nonsensical garbage until people just get sick of it and leave and then claims a win... How sad

You said you were going to stop talking to me, and now you keep on talking to me. How is that not a lie?

(Afraid to answer?)

You said you were going to stop talking to me, and now you keep on talking to me. How is that not a lie?

(Afraid to answer?)

No, what I said was I was gonna stop discussing that one thread with you, which I have. Liar.

I've really got you rattled. Whenever you get stuck, you start making stuff up. Now you're lying again. I never said that conservative news stations are not reporting about the loss of jobs, so how did I contradict myself?

You, on the other hand, said you were going to stop talking to me, and now you keep on talking to me. How is that not a lie?

LOL...apparently YOU are the one that's rattled. You can't even read my posts right. Go back and read it again. I said you claimed that they WERE reporting the loss of jobs.

What did I make up? And where did I say I would quit talking to you? I'm having a fucking BLAST! It's like a rollercoaster...one minute I'm laughing and the next I'm pounding my keyboard.

Interesting that Sangha changed his story from BP kills jobs to the spill kills jobs. Wonder why?

Umm, BP caused the leak.

conservatives can't connect the dots, even when they're close together.

Really, what kind of dope wouldn't realize that BP is responsible for the spill?

LOL...apparently YOU are the one that's rattled. You can't even read my posts right. Go back and read it again. I said you claimed that they WERE reporting the loss of jobs.

Right, I claimed they are reporting the loss of jobs. I never said they weren't, so where's the lie?

(Afraid to answer?)

No, what I said was I was gonna stop discussing that one thread with you, which I have. Liar.

Right, and then you kept on discussing it with me in that thread

So how is that not a lie?

Right, I claimed they are reporting the loss of jobs. I never said they weren't, so where's the lie?

There IS NO LIE....I didn't say what you said I said you said....LOL I love doing that.

Damn dude, you've got yourself so twisted into a wad that you can't see straight. Please go back and read your post and mine...as much fun as I'm having with you, it's getting late and the redundancy is getting really old.

What did I make up? And where did I say I would quit talking to you? I'm having a fucking BLAST! It's like a rollercoaster...one minute I'm laughing and the next I'm pounding my keyboard.

Here's where you accused me of lying

But now you're too scared to explain the contradiction because you know there is none.

Another win for me

Umm, BP caused the leak.

Really, what kind of dope wouldn't realize that BP is responsible for the spill?

Actually, BP is responsible for the spill. You can only claim they caused it if you are going to prove that they did it deliberately.

Umm, BP caused the leak.

Actually, BP is responsible for the spill. You can only claim they caused it if you are going to prove that they did it deliberately.

Oh Sangha started out making the claim that BP kills jobs but quietly switched to the spill kills jobs when I killed his little theory that BP caused this leak intentionally last night.

Forum List

Back