OBAMA calls for "leadership"--THEY need to do something--LOL

Obamas only calling for leadership because he has not seen any leadership in the last 3 years. He has no idea what it looks like, to him...leadership is straight from olynskeys rules for radicals.
He's a piece of shit, just waiting to get voted out.

Pubs doing a great job scaring the hell out of people and delaying the recovery- great job, Boooshies!!

Ok lets play with this claim that Only Congress is to blame, shall we? In 2008 no budget was passed, both houses controlled by Democrats. In 2009 only a continuing resultion was passed, again both Houses controlled by Democrats, in 2010 no budget was passed, again Dems controlled both Houses of Congress, in 2011 the House has passed the budget , controlled by Republicans, and the Senate refuses to even send to committee any of those bills, who controls the Senate? The Democrats.

Now remind us how the Republicans are the problem.

Who said only congress was to blame for the whole mess? I seem to recall Obama saying that Congress was to blame for the stalemate on raising the Debt Ceiling. You are the one who wants to throw in the kitchen sink.

$spending.jpg

Obama is completely AWOL on this debt ceiling and budget crisis.

“I’m disappointed because America does not have a tradition of class warfare,” said Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. “It’s class warfare and the kind of language you’d expect from the leader of a third world country, not the president of the United States.”

Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., dubbed President Obama the “addict in chief” on spending. “He’s played dozens of rounds of golf and had many, many fundraisers around the country, but he has been AWOL on this issue.”

“And his condescending speech yesterday that told Congress to solve the problem ignored the fact that he was elected president to lead, and yet he’s not even following when it comes to this issue,” he added.

Can Congress compromise and defuse the national debt ceiling bomb? | Alaska Dispatch

Obama has never exhibited leadership in his life. Even "Obamacare" was written and passed by Democrats in Congress. He never proposed a health care reform plan.
So too here his plan is to hector and insult and bully rather than to propose something realistic. His last budget got zero votes, on either side.
Obama has no plan other than to play politics. He is hoping for a repeat of the Clinton era when the gov't shut down and people blamed the GOP. BUt it isnt 1996 anymore.

BTW... You guys do love your right wing Circle Jerks, don't you? Let me know who wins.

As compared to what? The reach around that Obama is giving you?

What reach around? Who said I'm a huge Obama fan? Do I like the guy? Yeah. But is he "the best president ever"? no.

It's you guys who are the goosesteppers around here.

What reach around?

Well he gives great lip service in his speeches all the while f'ing the economy right in the ass.

That reach around. And you guys are defending it.

Forum List

Back