Obama Calls For Gun Control In Wake Of Florida Shooting

He can call all he wants, but he has no authority........too bad he didn't make such calls when he did have the authority
He did.

He passed sensible gun control when he was President and had a vetoproof majority???

Really?
news to me

last i knew he increased gun sales amazingly well

other then the thing where his admin gave over 2000 firearms to dangerous felons

which are still causing death and destruction til this day
You say "dangerous felons", Democrats hear "the base"

--LOL

He can call all he wants, but he has no authority........too bad he didn't make such calls when he did have the authority
He did.

He passed sensible gun control when he was President and had a vetoproof majority???

Really?
news to me

last i knew he increased gun sales amazingly well

other then the thing where his admin gave over 2000 firearms to dangerous felons

which are still causing death and destruction til this day
Guns don't kill people dopey, people do...

exactly and obama gave over 2000 firearms to dangerous people

thanks for clarifying the point

why would he do something like that

Obama doesn't care. If he did, he would have signed one of his Executive Decrees banning assault weapons, just like he did with DACA. Always remember, if their are no votes to be gained, the Democrats DON'T CARE.
I really don't know if he cared. It just wasn't on his agenda. If they were voting age, maybe he would have cared more.
Why would he care about votes? He kicked your stupid asses twice..and you haven`t gotten over it yet.
It would be interesting if he didn't have the black or illegal vote!

Forum List

Back