Obama calling out Cantor

and exactly how would they know that since you work at home and all you do for them ius answer the phone when it rings?

Which brings me to the point I made when you said I was talking out of my ass....

You may have a differential, but a position like yours doesnt allow that differential to shine....it does not allow you to rise above the masses.

So I again ask....but I will ask it this way...

You and Sally both take the course and learn to be a supervisor in QA.
But there is only one position

What have you demonstrated to your boss that separates you from Sally and gives him reason to promote you?

They track every minute I am there. They know I always log in on time, I don't take long breaks - they hear every call. They eavesdrop and do quality control on me, on a daily basis. So again; you are talking out your ass and again; you refuse to admit it.

You know what? I give up. You can't hear, and I know better than to attempt to get through to the deaf. Lesson learned. Back on ignore with your sorry, ignorant ass.

Shoo, little man.

In other words....you realizewd there is no winning when you are wrong.

You are another one of those...they should know I am great becuase I do the least amount possible to get my paycheck.

and to make matters worse...you make fun of my name like a child.....when in fact it is a term applied to men and women who die for you every fucking year.

You ingrateful bitter old woman.
Wait? The Boob doesn't know what Jarhead means?

No way!

Seriously?

OMG.

They track every minute I am there. They know I always log in on time, I don't take long breaks - they hear every call. They eavesdrop and do quality control on me, on a daily basis. So again; you are talking out your ass and again; you refuse to admit it.

You know what? I give up. You can't hear, and I know better than to attempt to get through to the deaf. Lesson learned. Back on ignore with your sorry, ignorant ass.

Shoo, little man.

You are another one of those...they should know I am great becuase I do the least amount possible to get my paycheck.

and to make matters worse...you make fun of my name like a child.....when in fact it is a term applied to men and women who die for you every fucking year.

No way!

Seriously?

OMG.

nope...the asshole said my name "fits"

Nah, it's the 'treat you neighbor like shit" thread.

But you were very close.

It seems like many of the threads here are like that. Makes me want to stick around.

Is there any particular reason why the dummy ratio is so high on the "right" side of the issues?

Why is it when I disagree with someone on the left, I see them as intelligent but of a different ideology....but the person on the left simply sees me as a dummy?

but "IF" the person on the left simply calls or treats me as a dummy?

^ A tiny edit for my view of a response to others.

I always have at least a few responses.

Those who troll me get the different ones. Those who do not get the non-troll responses.

No way!

Seriously?

OMG.

nope...the asshole said my name "fits"
Yeah. She really did. Was scrolling through the thread and saw that.

Good grief.

And these folks are walking among us.................

Nah, it's the 'treat you neighbor like shit" thread.

But you were very close.

It seems like many of the threads here are like that. Makes me want to stick around.

Is there any particular reason why the dummy ratio is so high on the "right" side of the issues?

Why is it when I disagree with someone on the left, I see them as intelligent but of a different ideology....but the person on the left simply sees me as a dummy?

I don't know. I haven't formed that opinion of you at this point. I can tell you...there is no shortage of very intelligent "righties". I meet them all the time. But...it is very clear to me that there is more of an emphasis on being loud with rhetoric than sharp with facts on that side of things. The smart ones......sadly.....are aware that they are dispensing bullshit ( Newt, Rove, Rush et. al. ) and do so gladly. Anything to win that game and up those speaking fees.

Lefties. I believe, are aware that thy won't get away with attempting to pass on complete fabrications or slickly worded misinformation.............and doing so won't help them sell more books.

Folks.....

Can we call this the "Does BDBoop really work at home ?" thread ?

Good grief !!!

I don't know. I haven't formed that opinion of you at this point. I can tell you...there is no shortage of very intelligent "righties". I meet them all the time. But...it is very clear to me that there is more of an emphasis on being loud with rhetoric than sharp with facts on that side of things. The smart ones......sadly.....are aware that they are dispensing bullshit ( Newt, Rove, Rush et. al. ) and do so gladly. Anything to win that game and up those speaking fees.

Lefties. I believe, are aware that thy won't get away with attempting to pass on complete fabrications or slickly worded misinformation.............and doing so won't help them sell more books.

What you believe really does not matter.

What are the facts ?

I have seen threads on how Fox viewers are the most misinformed on a percentage basis (and I can believe that I have seen more than my fair share of Hannity lovers).

At the same time, the absolute number of Fox watchers is about 4 times that of MSNBC. So, in terms of absolute numbers, If only half of Fox viewers are informed, there are still more informed viewers that watch Fox than watch MSNBC (and of course, that does not mean that MSNBC does not misinform people too.....watch Ed Shultz sometime....the guy is a pathological liar).

Just making the kinds of statements you have made does not mean anything to a debate.

What are the facts ?

I have seen threads on how Fox viewers are the most misinformed on a percentage basis (and I can believe that I have seen more than my fair share of Hannity lovers).

At the same time, the absolute number of Fox watchers is about 4 times that of MSNBC. So, in terms of absolute numbers, If only half of Fox viewers are informed, there are still more informed viewers that watch Fox than watch MSNBC (and of course, that does not mean that MSNBC does not misinform people too.....watch Ed Shultz sometime....the guy is a pathological liar).

Just making the kinds of statements you have made does not mean anything to a debate.

Good observation!

What are the facts ?

I watch Shultz sometimes. I don't think you can back up the claim that he is a pathological liar. He goes over the top with the hyperbole and he's a pretty good spin guy.....but he believes what he's saying, I would say. That might make him wrong on occasion.....but that's different from lying, ain't it.

Now.......the defennse of FOX is always entertaining. I watch it a few hours per week....and I listen to Hannity on the radio for a few minutes each week. I don't think you believe they are honest brokers. You seem brighter than that. They serve red meat to a largely red meat eating audience....and they have busty waitresses too.

What I know....is that the leaders the left chooses are more often able to EXPLAIN THEIR POSITIONS ON ISSUES FULLY and do not rely on sound bite statements as the basis for all communication they have with the electorate.
That makes them unsuitable for the FOX M.O..........unless they happen to say something that......without full context.....looks juicy on that news scroll of theirs.

What are the facts ?

I watch Shultz sometimes. I don't think you can back up the claim that he is a pathological liar. He goes over the top with the hyperbole and he's a pretty good spin guy.....but he believes what he's saying, I would say. That might make him wrong on occasion.....but that's different from lying, ain't it.

Now.......the defennse of FOX is always entertaining. I watch it a few hours per week....and I listen to Hannity on the radio for a few minutes each week. I don't think you believe they are honest brokers. You seem brighter than that. They serve red meat to a largely red meat eating audience....and they have busty waitresses too.

What I know....is that the leaders the left chooses are more often able to EXPLAIN THEIR POSITIONS ON ISSUES FULLY and do not rely on sound bite statements as the basis for all communication they have with the electorate.
That makes them unsuitable for the FOX M.O..........unless they happen to say something that......without full context.....looks juicy on that news scroll of theirs.

Very few of us conservatives view Hannity as a leader. He is an entertainer...but by no means one I would quote if in a debate. This does not mean I wont say something that he may have said...but that is pure coincidence, and likely true if we both are saying it.

Fox News is not Hannity, Inc. Hannity is a talk show..a commentary show. It is not news, but it plays on the news.

Fox News can be seen from 9-1, 3-5, and 6-8. The rest of the shows are not considered news......and the fact that you mention Fox News and then say you listen to Hannity from time to time leads me to believe that you were not aware of when the actual News shows are.

Not sure what you are referring to as "leaders: of the left. If you see a Rachel Maddow or a Keith Olbermann as a leader, go for it. I do not feel any "party" leader should be one who makes money with a talk show.

To me, what guides my life is my leader...my ideology as I see it....

And as a side not...if you think just the right spins and the left doesnt then you may be a bit blinded by your ideology.

Ideology does not change human behavior. Anyone with a passion for what they beleive in will spin if it helps confirm their position.

What are the facts ?

Very few of us conservatives view Hannity as a leader. He is an entertainer...but by no means one I would quote if in a debate. This does not mean I wont say something that he may have said...but that is pure coincidence, and likely true if we both are saying it.

Fox News is not Hannity, Inc. Hannity is a talk show..a commentary show. It is not news, but it plays on the news.

Fox News can be seen from 9-1, 3-5, and 6-8. The rest of the shows are not considered news......and the fact that you mention Fox News and then say you listen to Hannity from time to time leads me to believe that you were not aware of when the actual News shows are.

Not sure what you are referring to as "leaders: of the left. If you see a Rachel Maddow or a Keith Olbermann as a leader, go for it. I do not feel any "party" leader should be one who makes money with a talk show.

And as a side not...if you think just the right spins and the left doesnt then you may be a bit blinded by your ideology.

Ideology does not change human behavior. Anyone with a passion for what they beleive in will spin if it helps confirm their position.

By leader...I mean barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid. Elected leaders.

The left engages in political spin. But the left is not full of folks who deliberatly misinform and tell half-truths to an audience eager to accept the BS.

On the FOX vs FOX concept. The channel is called FOX NEWS. The hosts all claim that they are on FOX NEWS and that they are "Fair and Balanced". And that scroll runs all day...even during what you call a real newscast.

By leader...I mean barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid. Elected leaders.

The left engages in political spin. But the left is not full of folks who deliberatly misinform and tell half-truths to an audience eager to accept the BS.

On the FOX vs FOX concept. The channel is called FOX NEWS. The hosts all claim that they are on FOX NEWS and that they are "Fair and Balanced". And that scroll runs all day...even during what you call a real newscast.

no ma'am. Fox nbews does not claim Hannity is fair and balanced. It uses its fair and balanced slogan ONLY when it is marketing its news shows.
As for you saying "what you refer to a real newscast"...

The non partisan Pew Research Center found that Fox news, by a long shot, was most accurate over any other cable news channel....

Obama, Pleosi, Reid, Boehner and others spin more than anyone.

None of them are true leaders in my eyes.

They all spin.

A leader is one that is above the rest.

Still looking for that person.

This discussion is going nowhere. You cannot claim that FOX News is accurate and expect a thinking person to have any interest in pursuing the topic with you.

What Obama does is speak in full sentences and paragraphs. He knows that his supporters and intelligent people who are listening to him with an open mind DEMAND that he support the claims he makes with an explaination that does not ask us to make connections where none exist.

In this respect....he is clearly above the rest.

This discussion is going nowhere. You cannot claim that FOX News is accurate and expect a thinking person to have any interest in pursuing the topic with you.

What Obama does is speak in full sentences and paragraphs. He knows that his supporters and intelligent people who are listening to him with an open mind DEMAND that he support the claims he makes with an explaination that does not ask us to make connections where none exist.

Just how long have you had your lips surgically attached to the Presidents ass, anyway?

O.K. I'll agree he may (MAY) not be a pathalogical liar. Instead, he may just be a moron. He is very passionate about what he is saying and hence his propensity to stare truth in the face all the while pissing all over it's feet.

Nobody is defending Fox News. I don't watch Hannity...can't stand him. I do listen to On The Record or The O'Reily Factor from time to time. I never saw Glenn Beck. I like Cavuto and I like Stossel.

There is no comparing the left with the right. The argument isn't about doing something this way or that way. It is often about doing it or not doing it at all. They are two different worlds (not points of view).

But, as for the left being better or worse, they have their losers...just like the right has Rush. I watched Maddow run a commercial about how she has no poltical agenda and then do a week of stories on Lieberman (all of a sudden) when he threatened to get in the way of President Obama's health care plan. Olbermann could give John Stewart a run for his money. His whole premise for existence was to go after Fox News.

Please provide proff of these claims. I will try to find where they say that is not the case. I have heard several of them very pointedly say they are not journalists.

First, there were many conservatives who disapproved of GWB from the start (and you can include me as one of them). His eight years only solidified my opinion. Dissent in the GOP, and especially amongst conservatives is a tricky business. GWB will always be very low on my list of ex-presidents. And President Obama will be just above or below him.

I am not sure of what you are saying with regards to President Obama. There is so much spin out there, I ignore it all.

But when my liberal neighbors say his administration is the third term of GWB, I can only expect they mean they are disappointed.

I've never seen any of the MSNBC "talent" claim that they don't have an agenda. They clearly do. But they also deal with the issues in a much more honest manner than the "talent" over at FOX.

Again....the examples of FOX's blatant bullshit have surely been put up here before i arrived....It just isn't something that is open to question any more. And.....that doesn't even go into what they decide NOT to report over there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back