Obama called a 'Traitor' In France

So you can't answer my simple questions about your own argument and can only attack me personally??

Got it. Thanks for conceding the point that you are a hack and a liar who lacks the integrity to admit when he is busted for lying.

BTW you still haven't fixed your typo. Since those are so important to you and according to you say something about the poster perhaps you should pay more attention to them yourself??
LOL
Yap! Yap!! If you bite my ankle, I'm going to whack you on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. :lol:
That's all he is......A very small, Napoleonic lil' ankle biter who is not up here to debate. He's up here to try and compensate for a very small penis and lifelong virginity.

It is what it is...............:dunno:

He never did explain to me why I was supposed to kiss his ass. :confused:

Yap! Yap! Yappity yap!

Thanks for once again showing that you have nothing to offer after being exposed as dishonest hypocritical hack.

:)

Congratulations!

24kw77l.jpg
Bwaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yap! Yap!! If you bite my ankle, I'm going to whack you on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper. :lol:
That's all he is......A very small, Napoleonic lil' ankle biter who is not up here to debate. He's up here to try and compensate for a very small penis and lifelong virginity.

Trust me, you don't wanna know.........You'll be up here for a week listening to his asinine bullshit......Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and and over AGAIN!

Trust me, you don't wanna know.........You'll be up here for a week listening to his asinine bullshit......Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and and over AGAIN!

... like a yappy little dog. :lol:

Forum List

Back