Obama bypasses Congress on DREAM Act, stops deporting young illegals

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SniperFire, Jun 15, 2012.

1. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,227
    Where does a person learn such notions?

Commie school?

2. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,435
    Or just good common sense.

I've worked in companies where the employees were well treated and worked hard, and in others where the management crapped on them. Guess which ones went out of business quickly?

The problem with folks like you is that you think that luck is a virtue.

Go to any bar where working folks hang out, and the sentence you'll never hear uttered is, "Boy, my boss is a fucking genius, I don't know where we'd be without him." Because more often than not in the real world, the Boss is this guy..

[​IMG]

Which is why Dilbert is so good. Everyone has worked for a guy like this.

3. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,639
    Because losers like you sit around in bars bitching about things. That's why losers like you aren't the boss.

4. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,435
    Oh, okay... whatever, Anger Management.

Fact is, most of the people who are bosses are usually idiots. Clueless.

I've gotten to the point where I don't even hope for a smart boss anymore. I'm just happy when I don't have an evil one.

5. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,639

You've gotten to the point where you know you are a loser who will never merit a station higher than the one you are in. It's good you know your limitations, but not so good to have a pissy attitude about it.

6. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,435
    I know I don't have any limitations. Because I choose not to do something, doesn't mean I can't. I've been a supervisor and a manager and an NCO in the military...

And I'm sure some of my subordinates thought I was a jerk. And sometimes they were right. But I always tried to be fair.

7. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,033
    Kidding me right? So you think no matter what I bring to the table as an employee of a company in which I would work for, that I have no stake/say zip nothing in the company I work for at all ? If anyone is the commie thinker around here, it is you I am sad to say (as you want me to be a slave with no voice as a free thinking responsible American anymore). Just listen to yourself and think about what you are inferring here to be the model for a new America in your new way of thinking... A company was once liken to a family in America or it was this way once upon a time, until evil men with greed in their hearts began taking over, where as next a false profit began to rise up out of it all, along with a false since of security and a disconnect from what it is for us to live and support each other as Americans in America anymore, and it just all went bad in many ways after these things had failed in the system. I have lived long enough now to see the ugly side of Americans in this nation as found in these ways, and it isn't pretty at all what I am seeing or I am hearing anymore these days.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  8. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,033

Yes there has been a shift in the quality of bosses anymore I definitely do think so these days, and this is because many of them have been hired or promoted not because of the strength found in their characters anymore, but rather they have been promoted due to the weakness that has been found in their characters, and why is this ? It is because many things are not good with these companies anymore in America, and especially with their ownerships, their strategies to get rich quick, golden parachute mentalities, and their plantation owner minded character in which plagues and troubles their mindsets daily in which they have or try to keep going, so it is no wonder now that they go looking for butt kissers who will do just about anything for them, and sadly these butt kissers will do it for almost nothing, because they envy without question of character anymore, the person they see or have found in these companies that exsist at the top, and why is this ? Well it's because they (the corrupt owners if you may) are simply at the top, and that is enough for a butt kisser to want promoted quickly up under these types in which they envy so much these days, who then will without question choose to do evil for these types these days, and will do it all due to their attributes to want to kiss butt so badly at any cost to them, and they do it because it is what they have become or always were in their lives. Back in the ole days, these types wouldn't have had the time of day given them, as old strong character found in the old types of ownerships, looked always to strengthen their companies (making them solid and longlasting), where as many had lasted for 50, 75, even for over 100 years in America, but that is quickly changing, and as we have seen it has not been all for the better either, because to many butt kissers have won the day in America.

Down with greed and it's supporting butt kissers in life, and now I say power to the good people once more in America.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  9. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,639
    Wow. Emo-tastic.

:rolleyes:

10. zonly1

zonly1 Probie still throwin'em

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +151
    YOUR and absolute disconnected clown because it has yet come in competiion with you. Or is right around the corner but hay we warn you punk asses.