Obama Bypasses Congress and Bans the Confederate Battle Flag

Typical right winger- always for limiting government- except for State government....
Translation: Typical old-school Liberal just like Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin and George Mason. You should become a modern liberal and worship "the State". Love Big Brother!
You still here with your stale BS?

Steppedon.jpg

...- I made it VERY clear that I'm only against it flying using tax payer dollars. Citizens should not be forced to show support to a group that was anti-American. Private citizens on private property should be able to do whatever they want....
A fair point about taxpayer dollars. TBO, I don't know who pays for the flag. It does appear to me that, regardless who pays, it is banned from flying on a fixed flagpole.

Disagreed about "anti-American". There's a difference between being anti-government and anti-American. IMO, the Confederacy epitomized what the Founders intended. Lincoln acted contrary to the Founder's intention. Do you agree or disagree?

The CSA waged war against America..that's a fact that cannot be disputed. On a personal level I understand why they did so, however I disagree with their methods (I can actually say the same about the "Union" aka: the USA).

The biggest issue like I said is spending taxpayer dollars on issues like this on public property. Private property-fly it all you want.

Ganged up on? Stop whining crybaby. No one is ganging up on you. Everyone is just pointing out the ignorance in your posts.
You post was quickly agreed upon by your two fellow racists. LOL

Yes, I can see how a racist like yourself would think I'm ignorant for not accepting your "one drop of blood" view along with your view of "race" in general.

Yep- I am an old school liberal who believes in the United States Constitution- all of it.
Your posts indicate otherwise. You're pro-banning, anti-individualist and highly supportive of a strong Federal government dominating all aspects of our lives.

I just read in National Geographic that the average DNA that is inherited by everyone in the world from interbreeding with Neanderthals from 60,000 to 10,000 years ago is 2.1% of a person's total DNA. If the racists were only smart enough to understand that, it would be hilarious to watch their reaction to that information!

Yep- I am an old school liberal who believes in the United States Constitution- all of it.
Your posts indicate otherwise. You're pro-banning, anti-individualist and highly supportive of a strong Federal government dominating all aspects of our lives.

Now here again you go lying about me.

I am not 'pro-banning' of anything.
I am very pro-individuals.
And I am in favor of a strong Federal government that can defend the United States and maintain the union.

What are you in favor of?

Now here again you go lying about me.

I am not 'pro-banning' of anything.
I am very pro-individuals.
And I am in favor of a strong Federal government that can defend the United States and maintain the union.

What are you in favor of?
No kidding.

Try reading my posts instead of trolling them.

would think I'm ignorant for not accepting your one drop of blood view .... .
One drop of blood? What does that mean?
Some racists, Asclepias included, believe that "one drop of blood" makes you a certain race. Read the thread for his views: http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/14468979/
You know, I lived in Rhodesia during the Apartheid era in the RSA (where I visited many times) and even that system made more sense than 'one drop of blood'. At least they acknowledged 'coloured', as a third category.
hear-no-evil-smiley-emoticon.gif

You know, I lived in Rhodesia during the Apartheid era in the RSA (where I visited many times) and even that system made more sense than 'one drop of blood'. At least they acknowledged 'coloured', as a third category.
hear-no-evil-smiley-emoticon.gif
As discussed in other threads on this "one drop" racist philosophy (it's certainly not science), modern genetics has disproved the traditional race categories of aboriginoid, caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid. All human beings are 99.9% alike genetically. The only people who really care about a person's "racial" history are fucking racists and medical doctors for the reasons noted in the link below.

FAQ About Genetic and Genomic Science

Forum List

Back