Obama buys 30 minutes on CBS, ABC, NBC and FOX

so, del are you actually saying that if Obama gets on television for 30 minutes just days before the election that it'll swing the election his way?

Are you saying that that will = buying the election? isn't buying the election paying people to vote for you?

IMO if the people have donated the money and he has the means to do so he should try to reach as many voters as possible in the last days of the election.

I'm not sure how you compare Obama and McCain based solely on this issue? McCain is the one who went off the deep end with the negative campaigning.

I personally think it's brilliant and McCain supporters would think it was brilliant if it were McCain who were doing it.

Don't let the taste of those sour grapes spoil your dinner :tongue:

no, i don't think massive media buys in the days before the election will have any effect.

for a politician, getting elected is the only issue.

i've already said mccain would do it if he could afford it. that doesn't mean i have to like it.

my son made a really good shrimp scampi for dinner; it made me glad i didn't throttle him when he trashed my car. there's no sour grapes on my part; i'd feel the same way if mccain was doing it.

the process is the problem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back