Obama buys 30 minutes on CBS, ABC, NBC and FOX

Why buy 30 minutes? MSM is giving him 24 hours a day. What a waste of money.

it's great to know that despite all the modern technology, an election can still be bought.

kudos, mr. obama.

:confused: how is this buying the election del?

or are you being "funny"?

If McCain could afford to do it you can bet your sweet ass he would....

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Who says it will air before the election? Maybe he will air something on November 5th, laughing at all of us for putting him in! :lol: Or making us watch his family vacation videos!

It'd be neat if he bought all that air time and then just played clips from the best superbowl moments ever, or swimsuit shoots, or something like that. Especially if it aired over some crap program. Show he's a man of the people. :)

yeah, that'd be neat
:eusa_whistle:

indoctrinated and dosen't even know it!

Well that's not to say I never watched Fox News before. I use to, but then I realized it was rotting my brain out.

Seriously though, it seems the Right Wingers on this board awfully jump pretty fast to conclusions on this board. Faster then a pig with lipstick on. :badgrin:

:confused: how is this buying the election del?

or are you being "funny"?

If McCain could afford to do it you can bet your sweet ass he would....

i suggest you read the selling of the president. joe mcginniss.
i'm not being funny.
of course he would, now tell me again about how different obama is from him.

Well that's not to say I never watched Fox News before. I use to, but then I realized it was rotting my brain out.

Seriously though, it seems the Right Wingers on this board awfully jump pretty fast to conclusions on this board. Faster then a pig with lipstick on. :badgrin:

I'll admit that I don't watch Fox News. I'll flip onto it time to time and see what they are spewing but usually I change it in disgust.
I watch most of the news channels on cable. Gotta' know what the enemy is up to right? Besides, Fox runs too many missing persons stories that I don't care about. And why Geraldo is still on I have no idea. CNN aint so bad, just gotta watch for the Bush/McCain/Palin haters, Jack Cafferty seems to be #1 in that area.

I have a fun little question for ya' Bob. I went to the Justice Department in DC a few years back, Alberto Gonzalez was the Attorney General at the time.
Anyway, after going through security we went into the main hallway and there was a large screen TV mounted on the wall.

Can you guess what channel it was tuned to? Three guesses.

Your little political cartoons aren't funny.

Now this is funny and lipstick on a pig:

$giuliani_drag.jpg

For those of you who don't know who that is, former Mayor of New York and Presidental Candidate Rudy Guiliani!

:clap2:

I watch most of the news channels on cable. Gotta' know what the enemy is up to right? Besides, Fox runs too many missing persons stories that I don't care about. And why Geraldo is still on I have no idea. CNN aint so bad, just gotta watch for the Bush/McCain/Palin haters, Jack Cafferty seems to be #1 in that area.

I have a fun little question for ya' Bob. I went to the Justice Department in DC a few years back, Alberto Gonzalez was the Attorney General at the time.
Anyway, after going through security we went into the main hallway and there was a large screen TV mounted on the wall.

Geraldo being on the air still I have no idea about.

And I'm going to take a guess that it was MSNBC, CNN, or Fox News. In that order.

ESPN?
food network?
scifi channel?

awww, i give up....

i suggest you read the selling of the president. joe mcginniss.
i'm not being funny.
of course he would, now tell me again about how different obama is from him.

so, del are you actually saying that if Obama gets on television for 30 minutes just days before the election that it'll swing the election his way?

Are you saying that that will = buying the election? isn't buying the election paying people to vote for you?

IMO if the people have donated the money and he has the means to do so he should try to reach as many voters as possible in the last days of the election.

I'm not sure how you compare Obama and McCain based solely on this issue? McCain is the one who went off the deep end with the negative campaigning.

I personally think it's brilliant and McCain supporters would think it was brilliant if it were McCain who were doing it.

Don't let the taste of those sour grapes spoil your dinner :tongue:

no he's just spending money at an insane pace. i'm sure mccain would do the same if he had it. i'm voting for neither.

If McCain was a good choice he would have the money as well. He has no money because most people don't invest in losers. Nader has no chance. I usually vote a third party as well. This time I feel like McCain will destroy us and he needs to be defeated so I have to vote for Obama against McCain. Next time I will vote for a third party again. This time it is to important to waste my vote on a protest against the parties.

Forum List

Back