Obama buys 30 minutes on CBS, ABC, NBC and FOX

I am fully expecting a living room setting, much like the 2 minute commercial he did recently which resonated with many people.

Talk directly to the voters and once again outline his plan. Focus on the economy over and over again.

If he goes negative about McCain, this will not work IMO.

He should stick with the message that got him here.

Maybe Obama is trying to treat McCain like Reagan treated Russia. Force them to try to keep up with your spending until they have nothing left.

If Obama goes that route, McCain won't last long. He's already pulling out of state after state because of funds. Important states like Michigan too which McCain is leaving.

Well I think it would be a speech, but if it was something like that then most of Hollywood would sign up for free to do that.

McCain would have a tougher time though, he's on a mission to be sued by half of the music industry by the time November 4 arrives. :badgrin:

I was being sarcastic dear boy.

Jeez, thank god he lied about public financing...otherwise he wouldn't be able to buy his way to victory!

No, no. Money is the same thing as speech, therefore its A OK.

This is the Republican theory anyway. Hoisted on your own petard.

it's great to know that despite all the modern technology, an election can still be bought.

kudos, mr. obama.

It can't be bought. Ross Perot tried that twice. Obama can buy the entire week if he wanted to, even get his own TV channel if he wanted to, but in the end, the voters have to like his overall message.

Obama should give a speech. If he does his usual "uhhhhs" and "aaaannnnnds" people will tune out.

It can't be bought. Ross Perot tried that twice. Obama can buy the entire week if he wanted to, even get his own TV channel if he wanted to, but in the end, the voters have to like his overall message.

Obama should give a speech. If he does his usual "uhhhhs" and "aaaannnnnds" people will tune out.

this is america. everything can be bought, including the voters good will.

"The only thing we have to fear is, fear itself....."

fdrfire.jpg

It's a good thing he's doing this, because I don't think anyone has even heard of him. This will be good exposure for him to get his message out.

I was being sarcastic dear boy.

Oh I know, but I think I found Obama's musical guest: John McCain.

That way he can get some money for his faltering campaign.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeocOXQx_iU]YouTube - Sen John McCain sings Streisand![/ame]

Even I have to admit I found this funny.

Who says it will air before the election? Maybe he will air something on November 5th, laughing at all of us for putting him in! :lol: Or making us watch his family vacation videos!

It'd be neat if he bought all that air time and then just played clips from the best superbowl moments ever, or swimsuit shoots, or something like that. Especially if it aired over some crap program. Show he's a man of the people. :)

Though I must admit, seeing PRO Obama ads in commerical breaks between The O'Reilly Factor and Hannity/Colmes would be freakin hilarious.
Obama already runs ads on Fox. Try to keep up.
It's a good thing he's doing this, because I don't think anyone has even heard of him. This will be good exposure for him to get his message out.
It doesn't matter how many ads run from now until election day. When Hussein loses the LibTards all all gonna' scream and cry: "We couldn't get our message out!"

Obama already runs ads on Fox. Try to keep up.

It doesn't matter how many ads run from now until election day. When Hussein loses the LibTards all all gonna' scream and cry: "We couldn't get our message out!"

I'll admit that I don't watch Fox News. I'll flip onto it time to time and see what they are spewing but usually I change it in disgust.

Sounds great.

I'll watch.

But one hint of a pie chart or a pointer and I'm leaving.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back