Obama buying retirement home for January

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
'Very quietly, Obama’s chief financier, Penny Pritzker, has entered the Hawaii housing market to buy a retirement home for the president and his family that will be available not in 2016, but in January 2013, according to a confidential source within Pritzker’s Chicago organization.

highly confidential internal polls conducted by the Obama campaign indicate Obama cannot win re-election, despite public surveys that show him in the lead.'

Secret retirement plans: Does Obama expect to lose?

ROTFL.gif

What a dumb ass move.

What he should do is start building his presidential library there in January. Then for the rest of his worthless life he can write off his HI trips as official business.

'Very quietly, Obama’s chief financier, Penny Pritzker, has entered the Hawaii housing market to buy a retirement home for the president and his family that will be available not in 2016, but in January 2013, according to a confidential source within Pritzker’s Chicago organization.

highly confidential internal polls conducted by the Obama campaign indicate Obama cannot win re-election, despite public surveys that show him in the lead.'

Secret retirement plans: Does Obama expect to lose?

ROTFL.gif

Well if he wins he will have 4 years to decorate on our dime ;)

World Net Daily is the source for high-functioning retards. We used to just call them 'slow'.

WOW what a spread.

I'm sure he'll open it up for any homeless in the neighborhood.

Looks like a smart investment, that he can rent out at a profit for four years.

Profit???? I thought that was an evil word. It's amazing how libtards change answers based on who is earning the money.....I mean isnt the guy rich enough already?

Forum List

Back