Obama buying houses now?

ba1614

Silver Member
May 9, 2009
Deep in the Northern Woods
and folks here were laughing about getting their mortgage payments made for them too.

Because someone tries to live above their means to the point that any of life's hiccups will sink them, we'll buy their property that is worth less than they owe, pay off the mortgage, then we'll charge them rent in the amount that a bankruptcy judge deems "fair".

LMFAO, you can't make this shit up!

Obama mulls rental option for homeowners: sources | Special Coverage | Reuters

and folks here were laughing about getting their mortgage payments made for them too.

Because someone tries to live above their means to the point that any of life's hiccups will sink them, we'll buy their property that is worth less than they owe, pay off the mortgage, then we'll charge them rent in the amount that a bankruptcy judge deems "fair".

If you live within yours means and do the right thing, you get what you get.

If you live above your means and screw up, you get a bailout.

How does this make sense? What ever happened to if you screw up you pay the consequences, learn the lesson and don't make the same mistake again? Why must someone else come along and bail you out? What the hell makes anyone entitled to a bailout? Does personal responsibility simply not exist anymore?

so it's better to kick them out, get what you can for the house in foreclosure, let the banks and speculators make more money than to have them pay rent and eventually pay the frigging loan off?

There probably aren't enough homeless shelters.

so it's better to kick them out, get what you can for the house in foreclosure, let the banks and speculators make more money than to have them pay rent and eventually pay the frigging loan off?

Next up, no rent payment required. Just stay in the house and the taxpayers will pay your rent. Oh and send us your utility bills too. We want to keep you as comfortable as possible. We are so sorry for your stupidity, uh I mean misfortune.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

The dems are really a generous bunch of folks, as long as its not with THEIR money .......... :eusa_whistle:

You guys do know what foreclosures mean for the surrounding neighborhood, right?

Heh....the new improved form of government housing....will it be called Section 18?

i may be better off.....going on the dole and having the government pay my mortgage.....

Not a bad deal really. Lose the house, live in it for less than the mortgage would have been, and the government gets to fix it too, since they own it, therefore creating more jobs. Brilliant!!

i may be better off.....going on the dole and having the government pay my mortgage.....

I doubt it. I see lots of people on welfare, most of them seem really, really unhappy.

Can you just imagine how these I-GOT-MINE-SO-FUCK-YOU morons would have reacted to food lines during the Great Depression? Drive-by laughing. Nice.

I doubt it. I see lots of people on welfare, most of them seem really, really unhappy.

Can you just imagine how these I-GOT-MINE-SO-FUCK-YOU morons would have reacted to food lines during the Great Depression? Drive-by laughing. Nice.

I-GOT-MINE-SO-FUCK-YOU because I drove an old car while yours was new, my ATV is 8yrs old while yours is new, your house was 4500 sq/ft and mine is only 2000, so ya, fuck you because you couldn't afford it and it bit you in the ass, it had to eventually.

Last edited:

I-GOT-MINE-SO-FUCK-YOU because I drove an old car while yours was new, my ATV is 8yrs old while yours is new, your house was 4500 sq/ft and mine is only 2000, so ya, fuck you because you couldn't afford it and it bit you in the ass, it had to eventually.

So you're applying your own situation and assuming every other person has a similar one? Wow, pure genius.

Hell yes

There probably aren't enough homeless shelters.

Plenty of empty houses!!

You guys do know what foreclosures mean for the surrounding neighborhood, right?
Right, but if they cant make the mortgage why will they be able to make the rent? Did they also take out equity and get to walk on this? If their rent drops below current payment that is more they can now afford to get something else they cant afford and eventually will not be able to afford the rent.
As mentioned earlier responsibility you messed up now take the consequences, not my problem.
This isnt going to fix anything just prolong it with a false sense of ...

Forum List

Back