Obama: Buying His Own Hype

Said1 said:
At least he admitted to snorting cocaine and inhaling weed - but he wasn't an addict. :cheers2:

I'm not surprised either that those weren't big campaign issues against him like they were for Bush, according to the Liberal Media.

Comrade said:
I'm not surprised either that those weren't big campaign issues against him like they were for Bush, according to the Liberal Media.

I think he used it to his advantage. He said he was heading in the same direction of most black men around him and judging from the info you posted, it seems as though he went where he was expected to go...to Columbia - after a little partying of course! :D. He's making it sound like he overcame the odds stacked against him, which is questionable.

Said1 said:
I think he used it to his advantage. He said he was heading in the same direction of most black men around him and judging from the info you posted, it seems as though he went where he was expected to go...to Columbia - after a little partying of course! :D. He's making it sound like he overcame the odds stacked against him, which is questionable.
Yeah, he had the odds stacked against him like John Kerry did, NOT!

Of course, the main strike against Obama in a national campaign will be that he is BLACK. And you all know how ignorant and non-trustworthy that BLACK people are. Then again, maybe he is lying about being totally BLACK. We should all check his BLACK credentials.
I would always think twice about voting for a BLACK guy. He probably did some partying in his younger days, doing lots of drinking and smoking weed. Bet he even messed with a few women. Perhaps even some White women!
Obama might be a nice guy, a good politician, perhaps even a good leader. But let's face it. The bottom line is, the guy is BLACK. Do we really want to trust a BLACK guy to run our country?

While he's not an equivalent of Lincoln, he still overcame a great hurdle. He's the first black US senator we've had in a long time. The Senate is monolithic body, it's an impressive event when any diversity enters the aristocratic body.

Gabriella84 said:
Of course, the main strike against Obama in a national campaign will be that he is BLACK. And you all know how ignorant and non-trustworthy that BLACK people are. Then again, maybe he is lying about being totally BLACK. We should all check his BLACK credentials.
I would always think twice about voting for a BLACK guy. He probably did some partying in his younger days, doing lots of drinking and smoking weed. Bet he even messed with a few women. Perhaps even some White women!
Obama might be a nice guy, a good politician, perhaps even a good leader. But let's face it. The bottom line is, the guy is BLACK. Do we really want to trust a BLACK guy to run our country?

Insert LIBERAL for Your Black and I might get it.

Of course, if you are LIBERAL and BLACK, you might as well be lynched.
Which, to this day, 16 Republican senators still refuse to denounce. :soul:

Gabriella84 said:
Of course, if you are LIBERAL and BLACK, you might as well be lynched.
Which, to this day, 16 Republican senators still refuse to denounce. :soul:

You are the freakin bigot. Don't agree with you, one is for lynching. Might work for other locales, you are so off it's no longer funny. I'm done trying to work with you. Loser/bigot/ignorant troll.

Gabriella84 said:

Is he really who he says he is? He presents himself as though he's lived on the streets, which seems a little inacurate to say the least. I thought you of all people might have a problem with dishonesty.

Said1 said:
Is he really who he says he is? He presents himself as though he's lived on the streets, which seems a little inacurate to say the least. I thought you of all people might have a problem with dishonesty.

Methinks you have her confused with someone else. She's the one that readily admitted to playing the Conservative just because her boyfriend was having a dinner date with some politicians. It would have been bad form for her to play the wacky Lib she actually is.

(Tho, I'm not sure what BLACK has to do with anything - maybe she'll explain.)

Shattered said:
Methinks you have her confused with someone else. She's the one that readily admitted to playing the Conservative just because her boyfriend was having a dinner date with some politicians. It would have been bad form for her to play the wacky Lib she actually is.

(Tho, I'm not sure what BLACK has to do with anything - maybe she'll explain.)

I don't think anyone has an issue with his ethnic background. Maybe it's the fact that he tries to blame society for his and every other black person's drug use? Not that societal problems aren't environment, just not his. :D

Question: Can anyone think of the brilliant policy proposal that he made that launched him to fame and fortune?

No.

Because there was none.

He's famous because he's half-black, half-white. His genetic package is all he has. This, from a nation that says "race doesn't matter." Of course it won't matter --- if you literally obliterate it with miscegenation. Obama is the perfect metaphor for what Hollywood, the neocons and the rest want America to become: an easily-controlled mass of sticky brown glop with no sharp racial loyalty. A race of sepia-toned, faceless field workers for a giant globaltron, fighting in the Middle East for Israeli dominance and toiling in the factories worldwide, sating themselves on MTV and fast food. They have no past, no present, no future. They want with the skin want communist China wanted with the clothes: everyone wears gray.

If you thought economic communism sucked, wait 'til you see racial communism.

Gabriella84 said:
Of course, the main strike against Obama in a national campaign will be that he is WHITE. And you all know how ignorant and non-trustworthy that WHITE people are. Then again, maybe he is lying about being totally WHITE. We should all check his WHITE credentials.
I would always think twice about voting for a WHITE guy. He probably did some partying in his younger days, doing lots of drinking and smoking weed. Bet he even messed with a few women. Perhaps even some White women!
Obama might be a nice guy, a good politician, perhaps even a good leader. But let's face it. The bottom line is, the guy is WHITE. Do we really want to trust a WHITE guy to run our country?

That is also 50% correct.

Funny, how Gabby only sees the BLACK half of Obama. One primary conclusion in my extensively commented and linked post was to outline just how Obama's primary political platform as a black Senator man fighting for black rights was as best a stretch and at worst an attempt to pandor for voters who simply see the color of the skin and not the incredible hippocracy of Obama vocally calling out to represent the neighborhood of Harlem and the black race, while his own upbringing was *ahum*, anything but deprived out of either racial or economic duress.

Forum List

Back