Obama Buyers Remorse

WOW I guess you kinda sorta forgot that the wars were approved by Congress. Dems and Reps.

You seem very willing to overlook that fuck letting 4 good men die when he could have saved them. One of them an ambassador.

Doesn't seem to bother you that they fought a seven hour gunbattle for their lives waiting for help that wasn't coming because that fuck decided he wasn't going to save them.

Your a fucking disgrace and I hope your ass never ends up somewhere where your depending on Barry and his pack of boob to save it.

If your are then your shit out of luck you asshole.

I'm sorry, but I miss where you say you opposed the Iraq war. Is that because you didn't? Is that because you were happy to see 4000+ Americans needlessly killed, and thousands more wounded?

I'm guessing it is. So you can shut your self-righteous trap about Libya.

No one likes war you asshole and comparing Libya to Iraq is apples and oranges. But being the self-righteous asshole that you are you compare the two.

Iraq was a mistake brought on by faulty intelligence that every intelligence agency in the world thought was correct.

I wish Iraq had never happened but it did.

Libya on the other hand was entirely Barrys to handle. That fuck let three good men fight for seven hours waiting for help. Help he decided not to send. He and his boys made that decision all on their own with their own intelligence.

Of course you wouldn't know the difference being the self-righteous asshole that you are.

I hope everyone remembers those three men dying because our Govt i.e. Barry and those boobs, hung them out to dry. Neither Barry nor any of his boys are worth the sweat off those three mens balls.

Iraq was not a mistake brought on by faulty intel. The intel was cherry picked from low level reports that had not gone through the proper vetting process. If the world was in agreement about the alleged new production of WMD then why was the UNSCR 1441 ignored?

Americans died in Lybia because we are in a war with Radical Islamics. The Monday morning Quarterbacks at Fox don't have the facts.

Turn off Fox.
It's bad News for America.

Nice to know you know which "facts" are correct.

The fact is that we ended up in Iraq with the blessing of Congress. It was a mistake and its one we can never take back.

Those men died in Libya because Barry's boobs ignored the requests for additional security and then decided it was "to risky" to send help. Hell. The whole of the ME is risky.

You can cut it any way you like but the meat still stinks. Barry and his boys left those men to die.

Last edited:
I heard part of Obama's last speech. He said "Don't vote for me because of what I have done. Vote for me because of what I will do." Is he serious? He acts like he just burst onto the scene and is promising to fix the mess as if the last 4 years never happened.

I will not vote for him and it's all because of what he has done the last 4 years and for those things he should have done, but didn't.

I also heard that the Obama campaign intends to claim a fake victory early in the day to try and keep Republican voters home. This is all about turnout. He is getting the lead he had hoped so onto plan B, which is trying to discourage Romney voters and hope they don't go out and vote.

Romney will need three terms to clean up the mess he's inheriting from Obama

Forum List

Back