Obama Buyers Remorse

just saying he is incompetant is a lie.

why are you lying about Obama?

becuase your a racist

You're the one who's lying to yourself if you think Barry's done a great job.

The economy sucks, UE is at 7.9% and that fuck let three good men die in Benghazi when he could have saved them.

Nothing racist there asshole. The shoe fits and Barry Boy wears it like the champ that he is.

You were happy to see Bush murder 4000+ Americans in Iraq but suddenly it's the crime of the century when 4 die in Libya.

You're a fucking disgrace. Go away.

Horseshit is Claudette ignoring the chronic race-card-playing of her side, ignoring the way they insert race into ever single discussion, and then screaming at us for calling them on it.

Congratulations, Republicans, on making this into the most race-focused campaign in all of our lifetimes. Deliberately, of course. How's 2016 going to work out for the Republicans, given that the race-card will be so much harder for them to play?

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

The only folks I see using the very tired race horseshit are you Barry supporters. If people don't like Barry, his policies or the way he does his job the first words out of your mouth is "RACIST."

Grow the fuck up. Take your blinders off and see what a lousy job this incompetent idiot has done.

The real calculation for many voters is whether the damage of another four years outweighs tarnishing the record of our First Black President.

I have never in my life seen such political hatred and divisiveness. Nor have I ever witnessed the Media in the tank for a politician in such a blatant and racist manner. Obama had no desire to bring our nation together, he felt that he and others needed revenge! The first black president was a failure.

Which "Media" are in the tank for Obama? Fox News? Breitbart? George Will? Daily Caller? Ann Coulter? Any of the sixteen zillion right wing blog sites?

I can find any information about either candidate I wish to find, from batsht nutball conspiracy theories against a candidate to objective reporting to full on fellatio of a candidate.

I can even find out shit for myself by reading actual legislation instead of depending on some wingnut to tell me what he wants me to believe and then parroting it over and over like an automaton!

It's true! You can look shit up for yourself! I kid you not. You can read a bill in less time than it takes to listen to a pundit and drink his piss.

So this bullshit excuse about the all-powerful "Media" being in the tank for one guy or another is just that. Bullshit. That's a lazy man's excuse.

They are no more in the tank for Obama than they were for Kerry or Gore, and even a retard like Bush was able to win.

If Romney loses to a colossal walking disaster like Obama, it is a reflection on the GOP and no one else. No excuses.

Last edited:
just saying he is incompetant is a lie.

why are you lying about Obama?

becuase your a racist

The economy sucks, UE is at 7.9% and that fuck let three good men die in Benghazi when he could have saved them.

Nothing racist there asshole. The shoe fits and Barry Boy wears it like the champ that he is.

You were happy to see Bush murder 4000+ Americans in Iraq but suddenly it's the crime of the century when 4 die in Libya.

WOW I guess you kinda sorta forgot that the wars were approved by Congress. Dems and Reps.

You seem very willing to overlook that fuck letting 4 good men die when he could have saved them. One of them an ambassador.

Doesn't seem to bother you that they fought a seven hour gunbattle for their lives waiting for help that wasn't coming because that fuck decided he wasn't going to save them.

Your a fucking disgrace and I hope your ass never ends up somewhere where your depending on Barry and his pack of boob to save it.

If your are then your shit out of luck you asshole.

The real calculation for many voters is whether the damage of another four years outweighs tarnishing the record of our First Black President.

I have never in my life seen such political hatred and divisiveness. Nor have I ever witnessed the Media in the tank for a politician in such a blatant and racist manner. Obama had no desire to bring our nation together, he felt that he and others needed revenge! The first black president was a failure.

Yeah neither have I, I mean the Republicans have been on a quest since Nov. of 08 to declare the Democrat President a Failure. I think they fell victim to their own propaganda.

Fox is most defininantley the most bias of all the networks. I mean they don't even attempt to broadcast accurately.

One of the final talking point words "Revenge" from the Romney/Fox world because the Obama crowd boo'd Mittens and the President ad'libed......

I guess we'll find out if the Republicans number one objective over the past 4 years has been a failure later tonight......

The model 2008 Obama was sold as a clean, articulate fiscal conservative and political Moderate with no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one (where's yo dollah?)

What we got instead was a lunatic spender intent on reshaping America into a Progressive nightmare ramming through massive legislation on a straight party line vote and getting us our first ever credit downgrade in the process

People have taken every opportunity since then to try to return the defective merchandise. The Kennedy Seat, NJ and VA governor, the 2010 Shellacking and the Walker non-recall, looks like Obama gets sent back tonight.

The Republican Congress caused our credit downgrade.

The model 2008 Obama was sold as a clean, articulate fiscal conservative and political Moderate with no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one (where's yo dollah?)

What we got instead was a lunatic spender intent on reshaping America into a Progressive nightmare ramming through massive legislation on a straight party line vote and getting us our first ever credit downgrade in the process

People have taken every opportunity since then to try to return the defective merchandise. The Kennedy Seat, NJ and VA governor, the 2010 Shellacking and the Walker non-recall, looks like Obama gets sent back tonight.

Tsk Tsk.

Not entitled to your own facts.

Obama's and Dems crack ho spending no-budget, no compromise binge got us downgraded

Such buyer's remorse is only felt by dupes of Pub propaganda- also Dems have been too easy on the Pubs' mindless 3 1/2 years of mindless obstruction...that's my remorse...

Such buyer's remorse is only felt by dupes of Pub propaganda- also Dems have been too easy on the Pubs' mindless 3 1/2 years of mindless obstruction...that's my remorse...

Stimulus passed, right?

Obamacare passed, right?

How many minutes you got left on your Obamaphone? You better start calling all your friends

The reason cited by S&P for downgrading the US was that it felt there was a risk that the two parties would not find a way to agree on medium and long term budgetary problems.

We believe there is a material risk that U.S. policymakers might not
reach an agreement on how to address medium- and long-term budgetary
challenges by 2013; if an agreement is not reached and meaningful
implementation does not begin by then, this would in our view render the
U.S. fiscal profile meaningfully weaker than that of peer 'AAA'
sovereigns.

Despite these exceptional strengths, we note the U.S.'s fiscal profile
has deteriorated steadily during the past decade and, in our view, has
worsened further as a result of the recent financial crisis and ensuing
recession. Moreover, more than two years after the beginning of the recent
crisis, U.S. policymakers have still not agreed on a strategy to reverse
recent fiscal deterioration or address longer-term fiscal pressures.

Link.

WOW I guess you kinda sorta forgot that the wars were approved by Congress. Dems and Reps.

You seem very willing to overlook that fuck letting 4 good men die when he could have saved them. One of them an ambassador.

Doesn't seem to bother you that they fought a seven hour gunbattle for their lives waiting for help that wasn't coming because that fuck decided he wasn't going to save them.

Your a fucking disgrace and I hope your ass never ends up somewhere where your depending on Barry and his pack of boob to save it.

I'm sorry, but I miss where you say you opposed the Iraq war. Is that because you didn't? Is that because you were happy to see 4000+ Americans needlessly killed, and thousands more wounded?

I'm guessing it is. So you can shut your self-righteous trap about Libya.

Tsk Tsk.

Obama's and Dems crack ho spending no-budget, no compromise binge got us downgraded

Pure Pubcrappe. All Obama's deals were compromises- Pubs wouldn't vote for their OWN ideas. Raising the debt limit had NEVER been a big deal before.

You'ra a brainwashed moron at this point- change the channel and get some fresh air...

Which "Media" are in the tank for Obama? Fox News? Breitbart? George Will? Daily Caller? Ann Coulter? Any of the sixteen zillion right wing blog sites?

I can find any information about either candidate I wish to find, from batsht nutball conspiracy theories against a candidate to objective reporting to full on fellatio of a candidate.

I can even find out shit for myself by reading actual legislation instead of depending on some wingnut to tell me what he wants me to believe and then parroting it over and over like an automaton!

It's true! You can look shit up for yourself! I kid you not. You can read a bill in less time than it takes to listen to a pundit and drink his piss.

So this bullshit excuse about the all-powerful "Media" being in the tank for one guy or another is just that. Bullshit. That's a lazy man's excuse.

They are no more in the tank for Obama than they were for Kerry or Gore, and even a retard like Bush was able to win.

If Romney loses to a colossal walking disaster like Obama, it is a reflection on the GOP and no one else. No excuses.

If you do not know then you are either deaf, blind or intentionally deceiving yourself. There are no excuses.

Tsk Tsk.

Pure Pubcrappe. All Obama's deals were compromises- Pubs wouldn't vote for their OWN ideas. Raising the debt limit had NEVER been a big deal before.

You'ra a brainwashed moron at this point- change the channel and get some fresh air...

All of Obama deals, passed without a single Republican vote, were "Compromises"?

Really?

I don't think that word means what you think it means

Last edited:
I heard part of Obama's last speech. He said "Don't vote for me because of what I have done. Vote for me because of what I will do." Is he serious? He acts like he just burst onto the scene and is promising to fix the mess as if the last 4 years never happened.

I will not vote for him and it's all because of what he has done the last 4 years and for those things he should have done, but didn't.

I also heard that the Obama campaign intends to claim a fake victory early in the day to try and keep Republican voters home. This is all about turnout. He is getting the lead he had hoped so onto plan B, which is trying to discourage Romney voters and hope they don't go out and vote.

Last edited:

Tsk Tsk.

Not entitled to your own facts

Fact is the Republicans are the ones who decided to hold the debt ceiling hostage. That fight led directly to the downgrade. And if the fucking jackasses in Congress can't come up with a viable plan to cut into the debt some 4 trillion dollars in the next 10 years we'll likely see another downgrade.

Tsk Tsk.

Not entitled to your own facts

Fact is the Republicans are the ones who decided to hold the debt ceiling hostage. That fight led directly to the downgrade. And if the fucking jackasses in Congress can't come up with a viable plan to cut into the debt some 4 trillion dollars in the next 10 years we'll likely see another downgrade.

If Obama wins maybe he can submit another one of his magic budgets.

I'm sorry, but I miss where you say you opposed the Iraq war. Is that because you didn't? Is that because you were happy to see 4000+ Americans needlessly killed, and thousands more wounded?

I'm guessing it is. So you can shut your self-righteous trap about Libya.

No one likes war you asshole and comparing Libya to Iraq is apples and oranges. But being the self-righteous asshole that you are you compare the two.

Iraq was a mistake brought on by faulty intelligence that every intelligence agency in the world thought was correct.

I wish Iraq had never happened but it did.

Libya on the other hand was entirely Barrys to handle. That fuck let three good men fight for seven hours waiting for help. Help he decided not to send. He and his boys made that decision all on their own with their own intelligence.

Of course you wouldn't know the difference being the self-righteous asshole that you are.

I hope everyone remembers those three men dying because our Govt i.e. Barry and those boobs, hung them out to dry. Neither Barry nor any of his boys are worth the sweat off those three mens balls.

Forum List

Back