Obama Buyers Remorse

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The model 2008 Obama was sold as a clean, articulate fiscal conservative and political Moderate with no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one (where's yo dollah?)

What we got instead was a lunatic spender intent on reshaping America into a Progressive nightmare ramming through massive legislation on a straight party line vote and getting us our first ever credit downgrade in the process

People have taken every opportunity since then to try to return the defective merchandise. The Kennedy Seat, NJ and VA governor, the 2010 Shellacking and the Walker non-recall, looks like Obama gets sent back tonight.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The real calculation for many voters is whether the damage of another four years outweighs tarnishing the record of our First Black President.

The real calculation for many voters is whether the damage of another four years outweighs tarnishing the record of our First Black President.

Well then those "many voters" are about as dumb as is humanly possible to become.

Let's see. Damage to our country vs. a shiny record for the guy who caused the damage? Jesus, send this incompetent creep back to Chicago today!

Heck in IL we have buyer're remorse since 2006! He won a senate seat and voted present 90% of the time. He did nothing his first year and his second year ALL he did was campaign for the Presidency! Then left the position! He was one of the most inactive and ineffective senators in IL history!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I have never in my life seen such political hatred and divisiveness. Nor have I ever witnessed the Media in the tank for a politician in such a blatant and racist manner. Obama had no desire to bring our nation together, he felt that he and others needed revenge! The first black president was a failure.

Romney promises an economy so good that even Obama supporters will be able to get their own cell phones

So much crazy Republican hate. They can't restrain themselves today. No one can keep up with all their unhinged whistling-past-the-graveyard threads.

And Frank, nice race-baiting. I'd have thought you Republicans would have run out of the race-cards, but plainly you must have stockpiled a fresh print run.

To paraphrase an old saying...

...Internet forums don't create racists...they reveal them.

What a load of horseshit.

I don't agree with Barry's policies and the job he's done and it sure ain't because he's half black. Its because he's incompetent. Only some worshiper like you can't see that.

Funny how the only people his color seems to matter to are folks like you.

Last edited:
just saying he is incompetant is a lie.

why are you lying about Obama?

becuase your a racist

I have never in my life seen such political hatred and divisiveness. Nor have I ever witnessed the Media in the tank for a politician in such a blatant and racist manner. Obama had no desire to bring our nation together, he felt that he and others needed revenge! The first black president was a failure.

Reverend Wright, where you at? Your revenge vote awaits.

becuase your a racist

You're the one who's lying to yourself if you think Barry's done a great job.

The economy sucks, UE is at 7.9% and that fuck let three good men die in Benghazi when he could have saved them.

Nothing racist there asshole. The shoe fits and Barry Boy wears it like the champ that he is.

Last edited:

becuase your a racist

romney-TMLIES.jpg

Horseshit is Claudette ignoring the chronic race-card-playing of her side, ignoring the way they insert race into ever single discussion, and then screaming at us for calling them on it.

Congratulations, Republicans, on making this into the most race-focused campaign in all of our lifetimes. Deliberately, of course. How's 2016 going to work out for the Republicans, given that the race-card will be so much harder for them to play?

So much crazy Republican hate. They can't restrain themselves today. No one can keep up with all their unhinged whistling-past-the-graveyard threads.

And Frank, nice race-baiting. I'd have thought you Republicans would have run out of the race-cards, but plainly you must have stockpiled a fresh print run.

Quoting Democrats is "race baiting"

LOL

Forum List

Back