Obama bus tour stopping in areas with "low" unemployment numbers

Does anyone think he's gonna stop in an area above 9 percent? Lol!! He's doesn't want to be heckled or bothered by the serfs.

I think you hit the nail right on the head there Lord.

He doesnt' want the media to see him trying to speak with an angry group of serfs. Serfs who aren't falling all over him in adoration. Jobless serfs.

Hell. He probably doesn't want his nice, new, shinny taxpayer funded bus to get egged either.

Don't know if that would happen but you never know.

This just revealed. Look at this list. He is such a fucking tool.

Winneshiek county IA 4.8%

Dubuque County IA 5.6%

Henry county IL 6.9%

Why are you going to counties with low unemployment Mr Prez?

Why not go where this discussion really matters?

On an unrelated topic I went to my dentist today but for some reason he wouldnt change the oil in my car......

I didn't start anything about rep you did moron. And I couldn't care less what towns Obama visits. But when he brags about going on a jobs tour and then visits towns with low unemployment it becomes kinda stupid. But if you don't see the duplicity I can't help ya.

And by the way the point of me making a comment on the rep was to show how stupid your logic is. Your insults have more of an impact than a half of a neg 4 rep lol

Why don 't you and your goons (Pale Rider and Rat in the Hat) stem away from your shenanigans and debate me in a thread that has some substance, instead of shallow sophomoric partisan talking points?

I just made a thread about sound money. Let's see the goon squad show up and have an actual debate on something that matters. Put your internet tough guy talking points to the test.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/180645-40-years-ago-today-the-day-nixon-created-ron-paul.html

Good luck getting those Karnival Barkers to stop for a second and act like decent humans beings and not total A$$ Klownz.

I didn't start anything about rep you did moron. And I couldn't care less what towns Obama visits. But when he brags about going on a jobs tour and then visits towns with low unemployment it becomes kinda stupid. But if you don't see the duplicity I can't help ya.

And by the way the point of me making a comment on the rep was to show how stupid your logic is. Your insults have more of an impact than a half of a neg 4 rep lol

Why don 't you and your goons (Pale Rider and Rat in the Hat) stem away from your shenanigans and debate me in a thread that has some substance, instead of shallow sophomoric partisan talking points?

I just made a thread about sound money. Let's see the goon squad show up and have an actual debate on something that matters. Put your internet tough guy talking points to the test.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/180645-40-years-ago-today-the-day-nixon-created-ron-paul.html

Good luck getting those Karnival Barkers to stop for a second and act like decent humans beings and not total A$$ Klownz.

I love irony

Forum List

Back