Obama Bump of 2.7% in Polls Since 3rd Debate

No you are ignoring me and engaging in personal attacks because you lack the capacity to debate me on the substance of the argument. But what else is new....that's been going on for the last year.

Hey, guy, this is the part where you interject, "You just hate him because he's a Moooooooooormon!"

Because that's your idea of debate.

Fact is, even RCP admits Obama would win the Electoral College. Oooopsie, CO is back in Obama's column. Oooopsie.

No it's not. CO is a statistical tie. Such things I understand are far above your level of intellect to be able to understand. And you do hate him because he is a Moron. It's stunning that you even try to cover that up anymore.

Well, I agree Romney is a "Moron" as well as a Mormon.

Not that I've tried to cover either one up.

It's just that the evil cult he belongs to is just one of many reasons to not vote for this guy.

As for CO, I agree, it is a statistical tie in RCP. Silver has it going for Obama by a much stronger percentage. But RCP is awarding it to Obama because it's trending in his direction. The only polls giving it to Romney are over 10 days old, and they just can't fudge it in his direction anymore.

Translation: "I am going to ignore the breakdown because there's no argument to be made against it and instead I'll throw a little tantrum and hope it's convincing."

I'm ignoring you because you're a hateful little hack who wants to fuck over the country on the hope you'll make a quick buck.

No you are ignoring me and engaging in personal attacks because you lack the capacity to debate me on the substance of the argument. But what else is new....that's been going on for the last year.

ssohtheirony.png

Romney made a smart decision when he decided to give no more interviews between now and the election. This way, he can't make any more buffoonish remarks.

It is too late though. Polls are swinging back to Obama as is Intrade.

I'll be interested in seeing if he manages to squire away from the rapist supporting senate candidate.

he already did. He condemned the remark fully. Intrade...come on Ravi...I give you far more credit than that. Don't prove me to be mistaken about your intellect. As far as the polls swinging back to Obama....hard to tell. the national polls are fluctuating back and forth because the most siginificant ones are tracking polls...Rasmussen uses a three day rolling average, Gallup a seven, TIPP a six (I will call TIPP significant for the sake of argument)...the only polls right now that are not outdated are those that were started and completeled after the third debate and there are precious few of those because there just hasn't been enough time.

Prior to debate III the polls were in Romney's favor although the trend had slowed. We don't know yet how or if the momentum has changed.
Never discount Intrade. :D

Forum List

Back