Obama budget defeated 99-0 in Senate

Obama's budget is around 2,000 pages. The Sessions amendment was around 50 pages.

wasn't talking about the budget, dipstick.

Holy shit, did the thread topic change? I can't keep up...

I was speaking in general terms, moron. I wasn't aware of a board rule prohibiting that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/23/business/economy/obama-introduces-plan-to-cut-corporate-tax-rate.html?pagewanted=all
Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, the ranking Republican on the Finance Committee, called Mr. Obama’s proposal “profoundly disappointing in its lack of detail,” and said that tax reform must not be limited to corporate taxes alone. “This so-called framework is murky, ill-defined and contradictory to the goal of reducing complexity and making our tax code more efficient,” his statement said.

Small Business to Obama: Tax Plan Needs Rate Reform | Fox Small Business Center
While the proposal highlights a number of issues and even provides detail on certain pieces, there remains a lack of details on many sections critical to small business.

Obama's new tuition plan for college students vague, lacks details
Currently, Obama’s plan remains vague at best. Little information has been revealed on how the plan would determine which schools have a high net tuition and at what level their financial aid would be reduced.

Those are just a few of the things I was referring to. I don't recall seeing your threads/posts showing outrage at the lack of details.

Sorry bout that,

Epic Failure. And that's an understatement.

'President Obama's budget suffered a second embarrassing defeat Wednesday, when senators voted 99-0 to reject it.

Coupled with the House's rejection in March, 414-0, that means Mr. Obama's budget has failed to win a single vote in support this year.'

"A stunning development for the president of the United States in his fourth year in office," Mr. Sessions said of the unanimous opposition.'

Obama budget defeated 99-0 in Senate - Washington Times

1. Oh boy, he didn't get one vote????
2. His own Party has *Shit Canned* him!!!!!! :badgrin:
3. I wonder if this sort of thing has happened before???
4. I doubt it, this has to be historic!!!
5. And I saw his smug face on *THE VIEW* today, and he acted so comfortable, even after being thrown under the bus today,.....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe,.........
6. His gay agenda is hilarious too!!!!!!!
7. He actually wants pudge packers to marry, he has got to be a homo!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Epic Failure. And that's an understatement.

'President Obama's budget suffered a second embarrassing defeat Wednesday, when senators voted 99-0 to reject it.

Coupled with the House's rejection in March, 414-0, that means Mr. Obama's budget has failed to win a single vote in support this year.'

"A stunning development for the president of the United States in his fourth year in office," Mr. Sessions said of the unanimous opposition.'

Obama budget defeated 99-0 in Senate - Washington Times

And to remind everyone--the U.S. senate is a democrat MAJORITY--and our community organizer President couldn't persuade a single democrat to vote for his budget.

Which shows:

Democrats are already distancing themselves from this failed President.

la141m-b78703340z.120101009081358000gcnqu5qi.1.jpg

The link is in response to those who have said that Reid would not allow a GOP House budget to be debated and voted on in the Senate. Well, he did, and it did not pass.

I thought the argument for the past year was that the republican house didn't have a budget?

Only the purely brain dead would be unaware of the Paul Ryan Budget. Have you never heard of it?

Rdean Franco you brain dead.

Again? He had a budget defeat 95-0 or something a couple years back in the Senate and recently in the House like 424-0.

The man is incompetent.

Forum List

Back