Obama budget defeated 99-0 in Senate

There's no excuse for not passing a fucking budget. There aren't many more fundamental duties for the Senate.

Would you pass a budget that leads to failure or would you support just because it's a democratic president?

I can't tell you about the motivations of these knuckleheads.

You can't see that Harry Reid refuses to engage the Senate in their Constitutional duty of passing a budget resolution because he knows he cannot get his way, Lefty?

There's no excuse for not passing a fucking budget. There aren't many more fundamental duties for the Senate.

This "budget" was never meant to be passed. The whole point if forcing this non-budget was so Rs could lie about it. That's why it was changed so drastically from "Obama's" real budget and why that particular amendment was tacked on. All part of the pretense of governing the pubs use.

But this stinks to high heaven. What it looks like is that the Dems don't have the balls to put their ideas and desires out there for all to see. What are they afraid of? I'd like to know how they want to pay for the operation of this country, I really don't think that's asking too much, is it?

Would you pass a budget that leads to failure or would you support just because it's a democratic president?

I can't tell you about the motivations of these knuckleheads. I can tell you that they should be ashamed by their behavior. If, that is, politicians could feel shame.

You do notice not one democrat voted for the budget?

This was NOT President Obama's budget. You wingnuts need to read the details.

Maybe you need to read it.

From the Article:

"But Republicans said they used all of the president's numbers in the proposal, so it faithfully represented his plan."

"Sen. Jeff Sessions, Alabama Republican, even challenged Democrats to point out any errors in the numbers and he would correct them — a challenge no Democrats took up."

You fail again, Lakhota

I can't tell you about the motivations of these knuckleheads. I can tell you that they should be ashamed by their behavior. If, that is, politicians could feel shame.

You do notice not one democrat voted for the budget?

Well yeah, and that's the point. I saw Barbara Boxer on TV today crowing about the wonderful budget Obama presented. I sat there thinking I must have been missing something. Freakin' twilight zone.

This is not the same budget mentioned in the OP

WASHINGTON — Democrats controlling the Senate rejected for the second year in a row Wednesday a budget plan passed by House Republicans.

The 58-41 vote against the GOP budget came after a daylong debate in which Democrats blasted Republicans for refusing to consider tax increases as part of a solution to trillion-dollar deficits, and Republicans in turn attacked Democrats for not offering a budget at all

This was NOT President Obama's budget. You wingnuts need to read the details.

Maybe you need to read it.

From the Article:

"But Republicans said they used all of the president's numbers in the proposal, so it faithfully represented his plan."

"Sen. Jeff Sessions, Alabama Republican, even challenged Democrats to point out any errors in the numbers and he would correct them — a challenge no Democrats took up."

You fail again, Lakhota

Holy shit, you are stupid. Even using the same total numbers, a 50-page budget can be VASTLY different that a 2000-page budget. The devil was in the lack of details in the wingnut con job. In short - it was NOT Obama's budget. Get real...

Who cares? The republicans are once again using our nation's budget as a political weapon of mass distraction. NO ONE in congress has the least interest in actually passing a budget.

The House has passed a budget for the last two years.

Harry Reid won't even permit budget debate.

Bullshit and even you should know it.

But, I'll bet you don't.

No, he won't present a budget unless the house votes in favor of a budget. In 2010, neither the dem controlled house or senate passed a budget.

The 58-41 vote against the GOP budget came after a daylong debate in which Democrats blasted Republicans for refusing to consider tax increases as part of a solution to trillion-dollar deficits, and Republicans in turn attacked Democrats for not offering a budget at all

Not quite sure how they can whine about a budget when they can't produce one themselves.

You'd think that, with the elections coming up, they'd by PROUD to offer and push a budget for a vote.

No?

The House has passed a budget for the last two years.

Harry Reid won't even permit budget debate.

Bullshit and even you should know it.

But, I'll bet you don't.

No, he won't present a budget unless the house votes in favor of a budget. In 2010, neither the dem controlled house or senate passed a budget.

Where do you wingnuts get your information?

Senate Rejects Paul Ryan Budget

Worst Senate, Ever.

'WILL SENATE DEMOCRATS FINALLY WRITE A BUDGET?
For three years, in stark violation of federal law, the Democratic Senate has refused to write and adopt a budget. Over time, pressure on the Democrats has grown, but Harry Reid still says that he will not permit any budget–even a Democratic one–to come to the floor of the Senate.'

Will Senate Democrats Finally Write a Budget? | Power Line

Where do you wingnuts get your information?

Senate Rejects Paul Ryan Budget

Idiot thats the wrong budget. That's not the one that no one voted to support.

The link is in response to those who have said that Reid would not allow a GOP House budget to be debated and voted on in the Senate. Well, he did, and it did not pass.

Tic toc tic toc tic toc, Motherf'ers.

America is watching.

120516_romney_debt_clock_4x3.photoblog600.jpg

Forum List

Back