Obama budget cuts 'misleading'

moonlite0220

Jan 6, 2011
US President Barack Obama's 2012 budget cut proposal is a move to “mislead” the American people, says a political and economic analyst.

"I think they [US officials] are really misleading the American people. He's relying on the American people not seeing through the mythology of these budget cuts,” said Michael Burns, a political, military, and economic analyst from New York, in an interview with Press TV.

He went on to say that the spending cuts proposed by Obama have "not addressed the needs of this country to try to reduce its deficit."

Obama's submitted budget bill for 2012, which outlined spending cuts around USD 1.1 trillion in 10 years, will be up for review by the House and Senate in the coming days.

“What he did was raise his budget numbers in the previous two years and in the future years he's going to cut this raise-loaded number by a small amount…Furthermore, many of these cuts will happen when he's left office,” said Burns.

“It's typical political meddling. I don't think there's the will by the political establishments to do anything about these deficits,” he added.

Obama has proposed a USD 3.73-trillion budget for 2012.

His budget projects a record USD 1.65-trillion deficit in 2011. It is expected that by 2012, the US will throw an additional USD 5 trillion in debt on the backs of Americans

The US debt is currently over $14 trillion and counting. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

PressTV - Obama budget cuts 'misleading'

You do realize that we've been discussing this for months, right? This is not news to us. Idiot.

miss tricky bitch, i did not post it so you would see it. it is for non-americans, idiot.

Non Americans already know. It's been world wide news for months. Maybe you should ask yourself why it's 'news' to you. Perhaps because you're willfully ignorant.

You do realize that we've been discussing this for months, right? This is not news to us. Idiot.

miss tricky bitch, i did not post it so you would see it. it is for non-americans, idiot.

Non Americans already know. It's been world wide news for months. Maybe you should ask yourself why it's 'news' to you. Perhaps because you're willfully ignorant.

really? your scandals are always hidden from people so dont try to pretend you know everything.

Forum List

Back