Obama bows to the Saudi royalty........

You know.......the only persons that I've been unplesant to lately is Shogun and Crotch Licker.

You don't fuck with me, I don't fuck with you.

And........for the record........I do post thoughtful, well reasoned, and non-profane posts on occasion.

Let me fix your post

"I fuck with you, you dont fuck with me "

Just helping brother, and did anyone notice all my posts I fixed for my brother, A bit of compassion, maybe I was naive to believe me and the bicycle rider have a bit in common maybe not, but either way I figured I made my point it did not need to torture flipper by leaving up so many stinging truths.

Yeah Crotch Licker......I do ride bicycles. Got myself a Lemond Zurich with Campagnolo C-Record ergo shifters, and Mavic aero rims.

Used to be ranked 20th in the city of Memphis TN for amateurs.

Also, when I transferred from Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL, rode 700 miles in 9 days.

When I transferred from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI? 1100 miles in 12 days.

When I transferred from Newport RI to Norfolk VA? 500 miles in 6 days.

What else ya wanna know?

You know.......the only persons that I've been unplesant to lately is Shogun and Crotch Licker.

You don't fuck with me, I don't fuck with you.

And........for the record........I do post thoughtful, well reasoned, and non-profane posts on occasion.

Let me fix your post

"I fuck with you, you dont fuck with me "

Just helping brother, and did anyone notice all my posts I fixed for my brother, A bit of compassion, maybe I was naive to believe me and the bicycle rider have a bit in common maybe not, but either way I figured I made my point it did not need to torture flipper by leaving up so many stinging truths.

Yeah Crotch Licker......I do ride bicycles. Got myself a Lemond Zurich with Campagnolo C-Record ergo shifters, and Mavic aero rims.

Used to be ranked 20th in the city of Memphis TN for amateurs.

Also, when I transferred from Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL, rode 700 miles in 9 days.

When I transferred from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI? 1100 miles in 12 days.

When I transferred from Newport RI to Norfolk VA? 500 miles in 6 days.

What else ya wanna know?

Why you ride without the bicycle seat.

Nope, Crotch Licker.......that's your department.

I actually KNOW how to ride a bicycle, as well as the required equipment for it.

Are you really Sunnidiot in another guise? I'm betting so.

Forum List

Back