Obama bows to Emperor of Japan

Ya, i heard the japanese were really embarassed by him...trying to shake hands and bow at the same time! People keep say it's just protocol...that it's just what they do in Japan. That's a bunch of bull...there has NEVER been another US president (that i know of) that has ever bowed to any other leader. Most "average" people do this out of respect, but a leader of one country should never bow to another leader no matter what.

Ya, i heard the japanese were really embarassed by him...trying to shake hands and bow at the same time! People keep say it's just protocol...that it's just what they do in Japan. That's a bunch of bull...there has NEVER been another US president (that i know of) that has ever bowed to any other leader. Most "average" people do this out of respect, but a leader of one country should never bow to another leader no matter what.

If you had bothered to look at the pictures, it's clear that no other leader had bowed to the Emperor. Obama is a joke and he's making us Americans look weak and foolish.

That's our boy... I wish Joe Biden was the President. Not only would he do dumb shit like Obama but he was say silly stuff too along with it.

Forum List

Back