Obama Bows Before the Japanese Emperor

Then there was the unforgettable performance of Bush and the Beheaders:

bush_sword_dancing.jpg

lolol

That is a classic!

It was even funnier when Bush was dancing for them. The only thing missing was the organ grinder.

Besides, it's all about symbolism. Later that night, they "crossed swords".

And your point is? Are you afraid that you or anyone else on the planet will forget what country is still the only super power? If Obama had whipped out a Gloch and drilled the fuckin emperor it wouldn't make any difference. What do you suppose the japs would do if barry pissed on the emp? I couldn't care less if Obama had kneeled down farther and gave the old slope a fuckin pedicure with sparkly toe nail polish.

Man are you people fuckin WEAK!!!!!!!

still killing kids in your dreams ????

Standard neo con technique...attack where they are weak. It was probably an unfair insertion into that thread of yours but you are such a delusional fuck and you have said so many traitorous passages that I just cannot help rub your self righteous nose in it.

You just go on thinking that you were taken advantage of by past administrations and that the people of this country owe you and your fucked up attitude is someone elses responsibility. Check this out soldier boy. There was an election. An informed public chose to stop doing stupid things with the power of our country.

Most of the problems have not magically gone away..but like someone said "either you are for The United States Of America or you are against us". You clearly want us to fail. I guess that makes it clear in which camp you reside.

how........................ordinary. really can't you do better than this ???? America died in the last election. there is no more America. only commie sympathizers like you that buy anything that comes down the pipe. use you head. or pull it out of your ass !!!!

BTY I was no soldier. boy

The emp isn't the leader of Japan.

I am quite aware of who the current leader of Japan is Mr. Baby Raper, but he's symbolic just as Obama's bow to him was. Course, I wouldn't expect a mentally deranged maggot like yourself to understand that.

Maybe you have his pic hangin up in your dojo. Maybe...he is YOUR leader...

Nope, but we do have an ugly Human like dummy punching bag that looks like you who's head I play soccer with a few nights a week.

smiley_samurai.gif
~BH

Now when Obama bowed before the Saudi dude, the word returned was that the Prez was in fact picking something up.

So if they are admitting he bowed here - would that not indicate the likelihood Obama Prez in fact bowed before?

Liar-liar-pants on fire...

Now when Obama bowed before the Saudi dude, the word returned was that the Prez was in fact picking something up.

So if they are admitting he bowed here - would that not indicate the likelihood Obama Prez in fact bowed before?

Liar-liar-pants on fire...

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Show where anyone said Obama was "picking something up"

Forum List

Back