Obama bounced into announcing visit to storm-ravaged Louisiana after Romney

Ahh. So its a race. I thought i was about suffering and loss after a natural disaster. But its really a race.

Got it.

It's bumbling and oversight.

Obama should have been down there days ago.

Stupid move on his part.

Romney is leading by example, and it's good to see Obama is now following that lead.

It's not bumbling or oversight. Obama doesn't give a shit... we are all just votes to him.

Ahh. So its a race. I thought i was about suffering and loss after a natural disaster. But its really a race.

Got it.

So the President is supposed to show up DURING THE STORM? Really? Fuck you're dumb!

Stupid move on his part.

Romney is leading by example, and it's good to see Obama is now following that lead.

Why exactly is Romney even coming at all? So he can assess the situation and act in his duties as Pretend President to help the situation?
Sorry Mitt, YOU AINT THE PRESIDENT - you have no purpose in Louisiana right now other than getting your photo taken with Piyush.

Got it.

Stupid move on his part.

It's not bumbling or oversight. Obama doesn't give a shit... we are all just votes to him.
And Mitt must really care. He's coming to get is picture taken with Bobby JIndal. Not to get votes - oh no - having that picture taken will somehow aid in the recovery!

A week later he visits.

Why bother

A week??

You're wrong.

FEMA was there long before a week went by.

Get your facts straight.

Next, you dumb rw's will be saying he shouldn't go.

According to you, he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

We're not talking about fema dumbass. Do try to keep up with the adults

Last edited:
Romney will arrive in New Orleans and demonstrate sound leadership, compassion and understanding.

Obama will bumble in a couple days later and fuck-up everything he comes in contact with.

Romney will arrive in New Orleans and demonstrate sound leadership, compassion and understanding.

Obama will bumble in a couple days later and fuck-up everything he comes in contact with.

Why would he come to New Orleans? Other than losing power New Orleans was pretty much unharmed. That makes no sense. I could probably name half a dozen Parishes that were hit harder than Orleans. Whose bad at geography here - Mitt, or you?

EDIT: Having made the drive from BR to NOLA and back just yesterday, I can tell you first hand that St. Johns and St Charles were hit harder than Orleans.

Last edited:

Stupid move on his part.

And Mitt must really care. He's coming to get is picture taken with Bobby JIndal. Not to get votes - oh no - having that picture taken will somehow aid in the recovery!

Hey fucktard he isn't president. At least he showed up and... fisrt. Do you have the balls to say NOW that Obama won't take pictures while there and likely work it into a campaign ad?

Par for the course.

Hey fucktard he isn't president.

That's kinda the point.

At least he showed up and... fisrt.

I showed up before Romney did.

Romney was just copying off of me.

Do you have the balls to say NOW that Obama won't take pictures while there and likely work it into a campaign ad?

Of course he will. But he also has an actual JOB to do here. Mitt doesn't.

Romney is already leading - obama.

The rest of the campaign will be various versions of Simon Sez. obama is so used to leading from behind, he will naturally fall into step behind Romney.

Hey fucktard he isn't president.

That's kinda the point.

At least he showed up and... fisrt.

I showed up before Romney did.

Romney was just copying off of me.

Do you have the balls to say NOW that Obama won't take pictures while there and likely work it into a campaign ad?

Of course he will. But he also has an actual JOB to do here. Mitt doesn't.

You're dumber than dirt...no insult to dirt intended. He's going Monday, shit for brains.

You don't think Obama would want to go where there were actually people suffering do you? I don't....

Forum List

Back