Obama Botches Navy Officers Rank

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
What a "Commander In Chump."

‘I'd advise that you talk to General McRaven, who's in charge of our Special Ops. I think he has a point of view in terms of how deeply I care about what these folks do each and every day to protect our freedom," said Omaba.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Navy-SEAL-William-McRaven.html#ixzz24SPI4QY5

Trouble is Chump - he's an ADMIRAL..... not a General.

Imbecile...

Read more: Barack Obama botches rank of top Navy SEAL William McRaven | Mail Online

Last edited:

‘I'd advise that you talk to General McRaven, who's in charge of our Special Ops. I think he has a point of view in terms of how deeply I care about what these folks do each and every day to protect our freedom," said Omaba.

Read more: Barack Obama botches rank of top Navy SEAL William McRaven | Mail Online

Imbecile...

It's all part of his not giving a damn about people that probably won't vote for him.

Ida given him a pass if he called a LT a Captain or screwed up with an Ensign, but he actually knows or should know, the Admiral.

Imbecile...

It's all part of his not giving a damn about people that probably won't vote for him.

Ida given him a pass if he called a LT a Captain or screwed up with an Ensign, but he actually knows or should know, the Admiral.

Part of his problem is he just reads what's put in front of him on these types of issues. He is highly disrespectful toward the military and doesn't care enough to learn more about the great organization he is in charge of.

Get him talking about re-distribution, or food stamps, or other types of vote getting narrative and he sounds like a poet.

The military feels the same way about Obama, as we did Carter and Clinton.

They loathed us.

The feeling was mutual.

Imbecile...

OMG. What an idiot he is.

At least he didn't call him a corpse man, so after four years the "Commander in Chief" has learned something.

obama thinks there are 57 states, Ohio is spelled Oiho, and the navy is filled with corpses.

This is just more of the same.

They loathed us.

The feeling was mutual.

Don't know where you get that Carter hated the military. He graduated from the Naval academy at Annapolis and served as a Naval officer aboard surface ships and submarines. I get that you don't like democrats, but at least be truthful. Just having an -R beside your name doesn't make you some kind of hero to the military. Reagan and Bush II made poor use of the military, but you seem to love them.

They loathed us.

The feeling was mutual.

Don't know where you get that Carter hated the military. He graduated from the Naval academy at Annapolis and served as a Naval officer aboard surface ships and submarines. I get that you don't like democrats, but at least be truthful. Just having an -R beside your name doesn't make you some kind of hero to the military. Reagan and Bush II made poor use of the military, but you seem to love them.

I remember seeing the bodies of soldiers being dragged through the city streets of Iran after Carters botched rescue attempt.

And that fuck continued with diplomacy.

So yeah, Warrior is right.

They loathed us.

The feeling was mutual.

Carter cut military spending to its lowest level since before WWII. He was responsible for allowing US soldiers and citizens to be held captive for over a year by Iran due to his incompetence and vacillation, then when he finally did give the military the go ahead to launch the attack, they so lacked the means, that the mission was an abject faiure.

You need to read some more history there buckwheat, your political talking points don't cut
it in the real world.

They loathed us.

The feeling was mutual.

I remember seeing the bodies of soldiers being dragged through the city streets of Iran after Carters botched rescue attempt.

So there's three ways to do it correctly.
If a raid doesn't work the Democratic president's should be named as the one that botched it; if the raid works the Democratic president's name should not be mentioned. But if the raid means the beginning of a long useless war the president should make a carrier landing with signs of mission accomplished.

After his corpse blunder, I realized he has no clue about the military or military protocol.

I just laugh and hope the ignorance of the community organizer goes away.

So there's three ways to do it correctly.
If a raid doesn't work the Democratic president's should be named as the one that botched it; if the raid works the Democratic president's name should not be mentioned. But if the raid means the beginning of a long useless war the president should make a carrier landing with signs of mission accomplished.

No; but when you task a military commander with a mission, and he requests the resources he needs to accomplish the mission with, you (a) give him those resources, (b) cancel the mission, or (c) if you deny the mission commander the resources requested, order the mission anyway, and it fails, YOU accept the responsibility for that failure! In the case in question, Col. Beckwith was NOT given the resources he requested: (a) denied use of the aviation unit his force was used to working with, so the navy could have a piece of the action, and (b) denied the backup extraction force requested (too "provocative"). I don't call that "support"!

They loathed us.

The feeling was mutual.

Carter cut military spending to its lowest level since before WWII. He was responsible for allowing US soldiers and citizens to be held captive for over a year by Iran due to his incompetence and vacillation, then when he finally did give the military the go ahead to launch the attack, they so lacked the means, that the mission was an abject faiure.

You need to read some more history there buckwheat, your political talking points don't cut
it in the real world.

I suppose he could have traded arms for the hostages like Reagan/Bush did.

Forum List

Back