Obama blatantly lied about Sandy Hook

What difference does it make?

Huge difference. The current push to revoke civil rights is based on a fiction that "High capacity magazines" lead to rampage shootings. The reality that no such implement was used at Sandy Hook deflates the calls by the anti-liberty left to restrict law abiding Americans from having them.

well here we have it.

The right is actually going to run with these lies.

none on the right are going to fight for the truth here.

I dont know why I am even feeling disapointment here.

I should have KNOWN you people would sink so low

I just have to keep remembering some of you people here are sociopaths.

4 in 100
people are sociopaths.

I came accoss information awhile back that says approx 7%( or 7 out of 100) are mentally ill in the USA. Aparantly that's a pretty constant number worldwide. At least according to what I read.

Anyway, if both those statistics are true, then more than half of the mentally ill are sociopaths, or present and clear danger to others or themselves.

My question then is why the hell are we not doing more to help these people? Yep, I said help.
It must be horrible to be in that state, and commit those acts.

dude those links are not police reports mmmmkay

Why don't you find a Police report that states an AR-15 was used at Sandy Hook... Hint: There isn't one. But nice dodge anyway... That is the same dodge being recommended at the DU for making an argument against the outright lie that was perpetuated against the American people.

Thanks;

Notice I didn't bother citing that aspect of the post, since this is already established fact. The question is what the impact of this is on the left's war against civil rights?

Idiots like truthmatters will not acknowledge the truth even when it slaps them in the face.

The radical left, led by President Obama, is dedicated to stripping Americans of civil rights. Top targets are the 1st and 2nd amendment rights that free citizens enjoy.

Last year, Obama took aim at revoking the right to religious freedom. This year, Obama seeks to strip American's of the right to keep and bear arm.

Obama quickly climbed atop the bodies of dead children from the Sandy Hook massacre, to further his goal of disarming the law abiding citizens of the nation. in defiance of the United States Constitution. Obama used the claim that an AR-15 was used to kill the children, and that high capacity magazines were the vehicle that the killer, Adam Lanza, depended on.

On minor flaw in the story, Obama is lying.

The actual shooting was done with a Glock 11, an 10mm semi-auto handgun, with a 9 round magazine, and a Sig Sauer 9mm with a 10 round magazine. While a Bushmaster AR-15 style rifle was recovered, it was not used in the shootings.

This punches a serious hole in the basis of Obama infringing civil rights. Obama, along with democrats Dianne Feinstein and Dick Durbin chiming in. Durbin who caused a stir by claiming the democrats are not bound by the Constitution.

(“This isn’t an issue of simply Constitution, it’s an issue of conscious,” Durbin said. "We need responsible hunters and sportsman to step up and join us.") Feinstein: Goal is to Dry Up the Supply Of Weapons Over Time - Katie Pavlich

I'm not sure that a change by Obama and the other thugs of the democratic party to try and strip Americans of hand guns is really better than the current attack on rifles, but the fact that the left uses falsehood as the basis of their attempted revocation of 2nd amendment rights is quite telling.

What difference does it make?

I read that one little boy had 11 bullet holes in him and that the only thing that stopped the shooter is that he had used up the entire 100 rounds in the 100 round drum.

It does make a difference.

Lonestar logic
Show us the police reports then since you've obviously read them.

If you've read them, please post them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/n...hool-in-connecticut-28-dead-in-all.html?_r=1&

Dr. Carver said it appeared that all of the children had been killed by a “long rifle” that Mr. Lanza was carrying; a .223 Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle was one of the several weapons police found in the school. The other guns were semiautomatic pistols, including a 10-millimeter Glock and a 9-millimeter Sig Sauer.

It "appeared" they had been killed by a long rifle? In other words, he didn't know. That's why they have autopsies - so they will know.

When you can report the autopsy results, get back to us.

Forum List

Back