Obama blatantly lied about Sandy Hook

In all fairness The president is not the chief of police in Sandy Hook, and if my memory serves was not present at the school when it happened. He, like almost all of us, have to rely on third party information. Our courts have a name for this type of information; heresay.

For that reason I think it a bit over the line to accuse him of lying.

The accusation of using the tragedy to further a political agenda may be accurate. However, this is coming from both sides of the issue.

Is it too much to think that our elected president may actually be acting in accordance with what he believes to be the right thing to do?

Whether one agrees with him or not, if he is following his beliefs that is much different than "lying".

Don't get me wrong, Obama isn't my favorite president right now, but making accusations without basis is not the right thing to do. Seems like I vaguely remember that being one of the ten commandments for you people of faith. I am going to go out on a limb and say that not bearing false witness is an ideal the secularists can agree on as well.

Fair enough.

But rather than being calm and judicious, Obama latched on a tragedy to pursue an agenda of removing civil rights.

That is a valid point. He wasn't the first, nor will he be the last.
Where I live our state govt is apparantly using it to try to install armed guards or teachers in schools.

I find both our state govt and our president's actions misguided as well as pandering to the basest of emotions. I will not condone either one.

Locally the situation is different, but not new.
I am a member of a parent group who for the past two years have 'guarded' our schools. We are all parents and grandparents who, in pairs, spend a half day walking around the schools with a partner. If we see something we call the cops, none of us are armed. So far we think we have prevented at least one suicide, which was the reason we started this.
We have three schools in our community, it takes a total of 14 of us to keep watch on all three while they are open. no ".org", no big deal, we just got together when one of our kids hung himself. We all simply believe another is too many.

a dr can determine what kind pf rounds and what kind of gun from bullet holes in flesh and bone

The medical examiner is more credible than you, loon.

ROFL

You do grasp that the ME is who pointed out that all the victims were shot with 9mm and 10mm weapons, right?

No .223 hits on any of them.

do we try crimes with investigations or with news reports?

Does the ME examination constitute an investigation in your warped little mind? or does it knot?

so now you deny medical sceince ?

the damage is likely already done.

these children will have to be protected for the rest of their lives from the nutters like we have on this site.

ROFL

You do grasp that the ME is who pointed out that all the victims were shot with 9mm and 10mm weapons, right?

No .223 hits on any of them.

do we try crimes with investigations or with news reports?

Does the ME examination constitute an investigation in your warped little mind? or does it knot?

so now you deny medical sceince ?

you're just petri dish slime, how's that for science?

the damage is likely already done.

these children will have to be protected for the rest of their lives from the nutters like we have on this site.

What children are you talking about? You should try posting on USMB before you hit the bath tub Gin.

the retired menatl health care worker who took kids into his home during the massacre has already been accosted by gun nuts who claim the massacre was faked.

If you pump this stupidity for cheap assed meaningless political points you feed that fire.

there are six year olds who survived and even younger surviving siblings.

THey will become the target of gun nutters now.

its too late and you people dont care about any of the victims anyway.

I just have to keep remembering some of you people here are sociopaths.

4 in 100 people are sociopaths.

I hope you feel something if a victim is indeed harmed again.

It has already happened once

Forum List

Back