Obama blatantly lied about Sandy Hook

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
The radical left, led by President Obama, is dedicated to stripping Americans of civil rights. Top targets are the 1st and 2nd amendment rights that free citizens enjoy.

Last year, Obama took aim at revoking the right to religious freedom. This year, Obama seeks to strip American's of the right to keep and bear arm.

Obama quickly climbed atop the bodies of dead children from the Sandy Hook massacre, to further his goal of disarming the law abiding citizens of the nation. in defiance of the United States Constitution. Obama used the claim that an AR-15 was used to kill the children, and that high capacity magazines were the vehicle that the killer, Adam Lanza, depended on.

On minor flaw in the story, Obama is lying.

The actual shooting was done with a Glock 11, an 10mm semi-auto handgun, with a 9 round magazine, and a Sig Sauer 9mm with a 10 round magazine. While a Bushmaster AR-15 style rifle was recovered, it was not used in the shootings.

This punches a serious hole in the basis of Obama infringing civil rights. Obama, along with democrats Dianne Feinstein and Dick Durbin chiming in. Durbin who caused a stir by claiming the democrats are not bound by the Constitution.

(“This isn’t an issue of simply Constitution, it’s an issue of conscious,” Durbin said. "We need responsible hunters and sportsman to step up and join us.") Feinstein: Goal is to Dry Up the Supply Of Weapons Over Time - Katie Pavlich

I'm not sure that a change by Obama and the other thugs of the democratic party to try and strip Americans of hand guns is really better than the current attack on rifles, but the fact that the left uses falsehood as the basis of their attempted revocation of 2nd amendment rights is quite telling.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/n...hool-in-connecticut-28-dead-in-all.html?_r=1&

Dr. Carver said it appeared that all of the children had been killed by a “long rifle” that Mr. Lanza was carrying; a .223 Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle was one of the several weapons police found in the school. The other guns were semiautomatic pistols, including a 10-millimeter Glock and a 9-millimeter Sig Sauer.

In all fairness The president is not the chief of police in Sandy Hook, and if my memory serves was not present at the school when it happened. He, like almost all of us, have to rely on third party information. Our courts have a name for this type of information; heresay.

For that reason I think it a bit over the line to accuse him of lying.

The accusation of using the tragedy to further a political agenda may be accurate. However, this is coming from both sides of the issue.

Is it too much to think that our elected president may actually be acting in accordance with what he believes to be the right thing to do?

Whether one agrees with him or not, if he is following his beliefs that is much different than "lying".

Don't get me wrong, Obama isn't my favorite president right now, but making accusations without basis is not the right thing to do. Seems like I vaguely remember that being one of the ten commandments for you people of faith. I am going to go out on a limb and say that not bearing false witness is an ideal the secularists can agree on as well.

anyone who lies about thsi shit for cheap political useless points Is searching to have the victims vitimized yet again

The radical left, led by President Obama, is dedicated to stripping Americans of civil rights. Top targets are the 1st and 2nd amendment rights that free citizens enjoy.

Last year, Obama took aim at revoking the right to religious freedom. This year, Obama seeks to strip American's of the right to keep and bear arm.

Obama quickly climbed atop the bodies of dead children from the Sandy Hook massacre, to further his goal of disarming the law abiding citizens of the nation. in defiance of the United States Constitution. Obama used the claim that an AR-15 was used to kill the children, and that high capacity magazines were the vehicle that the killer, Adam Lanza, depended on.

The actual shooting was done with a Glock 11, an 10mm semi-auto handgun, with a 9 round magazine, and a Sig Sauer 9mm with a 10 round magazine. While a Bushmaster AR-15 style rifle was recovered, it was not used in the shootings.

This punches a serious hole in the basis of Obama infringing civil rights. Obama, along with democrats Dianne Feinstein and Dick Durbin chiming in. Durbin who caused a stir by claiming the democrats are not bound by the Constitution.

(“This isn’t an issue of simply Constitution, it’s an issue of conscious,” Durbin said. "We need responsible hunters and sportsman to step up and join us.") Feinstein: Goal is to Dry Up the Supply Of Weapons Over Time - Katie Pavlich

I'm not sure that a change by Obama and the other thugs of the democratic party to try and strip Americans of hand guns is really better than the current attack on rifles, but the fact that the left uses falsehood as the basis of their attempted revocation of 2nd amendment rights is quite telling.

That's transformation -- into a Progressive Dictatorship!

The medical examiner is more credible than you, loon.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/n...hool-in-connecticut-28-dead-in-all.html?_r=1&

Dr. Carver said it appeared that all of the children had been killed by a “long rifle” that Mr. Lanza was carrying; a .223 Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle was one of the several weapons police found in the school. The other guns were semiautomatic pistols, including a 10-millimeter Glock and a 9-millimeter Sig Sauer.

And... Again numbskull: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iGn4o1Lb6L0]Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting. - YouTube[/ame]

the investigation SHOWS the children were shot with the long gun.

your lies are jsut lies

And... Again numbskull: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=iGn4o1Lb6L0]Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting. - YouTube[/ame]

an undated news report is NOT an investigation

In all fairness The president is not the chief of police in Sandy Hook, and if my memory serves was not present at the school when it happened. He, like almost all of us, have to rely on third party information. Our courts have a name for this type of information; heresay.

The accusation of using the tragedy to further a political agenda may be accurate. However, this is coming from both sides of the issue.

Is it too much to think that our elected president may actually be acting in accordance with what he believes to be the right thing to do?

Whether one agrees with him or not, if he is following his beliefs that is much different than "lying".

Don't get me wrong, Obama isn't my favorite president right now, but making accusations without basis is not the right thing to do. Seems like I vaguely remember that being one of the ten commandments for you people of faith. I am going to go out on a limb and say that not bearing false witness is an ideal the secularists can agree on as well.

Fair enough.

But rather than being calm and judicious, Obama latched on a tragedy to pursue an agenda of removing civil rights.

Fair enough.

But rather than being calm and judicious, Obama latched on a tragedy to pursue an agenda of removing civil rights.

The white officer acted stupidly

an undated news report is NOT an investigation

Undated? :lol: You really are STUPID.

Fair enough.

The scotus has already determined that gun laws are perfectly constitutional.

What difference does it make?

Forum List

Back