Obama blames Massachu...loss on Middle Income pain..

It's not whether your win or lose, but where you place the blame.

Didn't he say that the same anger swept him into office as the one who did Scott Brown?

I wonder if he happened to notice that Scott Brown is a Republican. Now he is stating that he has been out of touch with mainstream America. Do you think he noticed app 1million people protesting in his front yard in Sept or all those thousands of protestors outside his house protesting the health care bill. Obviously not, he must be been deaf, dumb and blind not to notice.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, how they try to spin.:lol::lol::lol:

From the link:

"We were so busy just getting stuff done and dealing with the immediate crises that were in front of us that I think we lost some of that sense of speaking directly to the American people about what their core values are and why we have to make sure those institutions are matching up with those values," he told ABC's George Stephanopoulos.

The admission came as the president's top aides sought to come to terms with political disaster in the aftermath of the GOP's Senate victory in Massachusetts. The surprise outcome -- Republican Scott Brown took the seat of the late Democrat Edward M. Kennedy in the heavily Democratic state -- prompted crowing among GOP leaders and finger-pointing and recrimination among the president's allies.

What have they gotten done????? Not a damn thing as far as I can see.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Didn't he say that the same anger swept him into office as the one who did Scott Brown?

I wonder if he happened to notice that Scott Brown is a Republican. Now he is stating that he has been out of touch with mainstream America. Do you think he noticed app 1million people protesting in his front yard in Sept or all those thousands of protestors outside his house protesting the health care bill. Obviously not, he must be been deaf, dumb and blind not to notice.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh, how they try to spin.:lol::lol::lol:

From the link:

"We were so busy just getting stuff done and dealing with the immediate crises that were in front of us that I think we lost some of that sense of speaking directly to the American people about what their core values are and why we have to make sure those institutions are matching up with those values," he told ABC's George Stephanopoulos.

The admission came as the president's top aides sought to come to terms with political disaster in the aftermath of the GOP's Senate victory in Massachusetts. The surprise outcome -- Republican Scott Brown took the seat of the late Democrat Edward M. Kennedy in the heavily Democratic state -- prompted crowing among GOP leaders and finger-pointing and recrimination among the president's allies.

What have they gotten done????? Not a damn thing as far as I can see.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol: You see the same damn thing i see then.

From the link:

:lol: You see the same damn thing i see then.

I guess that make us a monopoly then.

Forum List

Back