Obama Blames Fox News for Sinking Poll Numbers

Has anyone ever seen where Obama has actually admitted it was his fault for ANYTHING that has gone wrong since he was president? He'll take all the credit for things that have gone right (ya, there are a couple :) )....but i've never heard of ONE thing he's admitted he's failed at.

Oh ya...he did say he "guessed" those shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready. But again, he never admitted it was HIS fault.

So, he shouldn't say anything when FOX news lies about him?
And they DO lie, don't they?
They've gone to court AND WON, saying that they do not have a responsibility to the truth.

So, now....all you have to do is prove that other news organizations have sued and WON for the right to lie about CONZ and you're home free, aren't you?

I'll wait while you don't prove ANYTHING.

Why don't you spend the time you would simply stating your beliefs without any evidence whatsoever and look up what I said about Fox news suing to be able to lie in their news broadcasts?
Then ask yourself...why would you trust FOX news to tell the truth about ANYTHING?

MSNBC lie about right wing.
The Huff Puff lies about right wing politicians.
CNN lie about right wing politicians.
ABC lie about right wing politicians.

Media Matters is the lapdog of the current administration. They lie about right wing politicians.

I question ALL the media, not just the ones I disagree with politically.

Idiot.

Oh, and.... again... Fox did not go to court to win the right to 'lie', they won the right to control their own content. And their lawsuit was backed by every single major news outlet in the US. So, the liar in this... that would be you.

Control their own content? What a lovely metaphor. Of course, their content COULD include LYING, would it not?

Man. You lying about FOX news' lying.
How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Do they lie about your lie about their lies, too?

That is the fact of the legal case. Control of content. And, while it was Fox that led the charge, it was supported by every single major news outlet in the US. So either they all want to lie, or they all want to control their content. Whichever.... but the facts don't change.... it was the media generally, not Fox. An inconvenient truth... but a truth nontheless.

Your hysterical, meaningless babbling is what it is.... hysterical and meaningless... and dishonest.

You're failing miserably in trying to change this subject from what it is. What it is, is a whiney little bitch of a president that can't seem to take any responsibility and has spent 3 years blaming everyone else for poor results, polls and basically anything else that doesn't go well.

White House Blames Media for Bush Low Ratings - News Desk (usnews.com)

White House officials have a new theory about why President Bush's job approval ratings are so low—the media keep harping on it so much that it's become a self-fulfilling analysis.

"It's a drumbeat in the media," says a senior Bush adviser. "It's a constant narrative that he suffers from low job approval. It should not be in the second paragraph of every story. The media should report what he's doing."

Palin blames media for unfavorable rating

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin blames her upside-down approval rating among independents on one of her favorite foils: the media.

Palin, who serves as a paid commentator for Fox News, said on "Fox News Sunday" that "if I believed everything I read or heard in the media, I wouldn't like me either."

Thats different, right wiwwow twee?

It's pretty fucking embarrassing to think one fucking network is responsible for tanking polls. Seriously. At least the right wing politicians have a whole plethora of outlets hammering them. Obama can't cope with one. What a whiny little brat he is.

They've gone to court AND WON, saying that they do not have a responsibility to the truth.

So, now....all you have to do is prove that other news organizations have sued and WON for the right to lie about CONZ and you're home free, aren't you?

Why don't you spend the time you would simply stating your beliefs without any evidence whatsoever and look up what I said about Fox news suing to be able to lie in their news broadcasts?
Then ask yourself...why would you trust FOX news to tell the truth about ANYTHING?

Media Matters is the lapdog of the current administration. They lie about right wing politicians.

Idiot.

Oh, and.... again... Fox did not go to court to win the right to 'lie', they won the right to control their own content. And their lawsuit was backed by every single major news outlet in the US. So, the liar in this... that would be you.

While you believe MSNBC lies about the right, only FOX has sued to lie to the public. And even tho they stood in court and argued the right to report lies, you still believe they went to court, hired lawyers to argue their case, won and then came home and never excersized that right they fought for?

Yep, you're a Fox viewer, I can tell

Idiot.

While you believe MSNBC lies about the right, only FOX has sued to lie to the public. And even tho they stood in court and argued the right to report lies, you still believe they went to court, hired lawyers to argue their case, won and then came home and never excersized that right they fought for?

retard.jpg

You're failing miserably in trying to change this subject from what it is. What it is, is a whiney little bitch of a president that can't seem to take any responsibility and has spent 3 years blaming everyone else for poor results, polls and basically anything else that doesn't go well.

White House Blames Media for Bush Low Ratings - News Desk (usnews.com)

White House officials have a new theory about why President Bush's job approval ratings are so low—the media keep harping on it so much that it's become a self-fulfilling analysis.

"It's a drumbeat in the media," says a senior Bush adviser. "It's a constant narrative that he suffers from low job approval. It should not be in the second paragraph of every story. The media should report what he's doing."

Palin blames media for unfavorable rating

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin blames her upside-down approval rating among independents on one of her favorite foils: the media.

Palin, who serves as a paid commentator for Fox News, said on "Fox News Sunday" that "if I believed everything I read or heard in the media, I wouldn't like me either."

Thats different, right wiwwow twee?

Actually, it IS different. FOX is the ONLY network that falls right of center. To blame a single network for falling poll numbers is a bit ludicrous when you've got NBC_ABC_CBS_CNN_NPR_MSNBC all shilling in your favor. That would mean that FOX is having an effect much larger than the demographic that actually watches them. Like I said, ludicrous.

The reverse however, is entirely believable because almost 90% of the 'news' is coming from Media Matters, and that kind of saturation can and does have an effect.

Actually, it IS different. FOX is the ONLY network that falls right of center

On social issues, that's true. On economic issues, all the major networks are right of center.

To blame a single network for falling poll numbers is a bit ludicrous

Yeah, the more so when there are no falling poll numbers, and therefore neither that network nor anything else can be to blame for them.

well he can't very well blame booooooooooooooosh anymore..so why not fox neeeeeeeeeeews...:lol:

this was in 2010, illiterate.
And Obama was blaming Bush before 2010 and beyond every President blames his predecessor when he comes into a tough situation by that usually ends after about 6 months Obama has been trying it for three years and counting.

Idiot.

Up until last week, I didn't have access to Fox News on my cable subscription. I did change my subscription... for the HD upgrade.... and discovered I now get FNC. So, your bitch about me being a Fox viewer.... no.... I am smart enough to research the media and how they each spin to fit their agenda. If you could do that, perhaps you would be smarter. Or maybe not.

Link to where Newt Gingrich or any CON who doesn't whine practically every frickin day about the media?

So you're mad at Obama for doing what Gingrich, Santorum and Romney have all done?

Ohh...boo hoo. How sad for you.

Obama blames Charmin for his inability to wipe his own ass.....

Actually, it IS different. FOX is the ONLY network that falls right of center

On social issues, that's true. On economic issues, all the major networks are right of center.

You're kidding, right?

To blame a single network for falling poll numbers is a bit ludicrous

Yeah, the more so when there are no falling poll numbers, and therefore neither that network nor anything else can be to blame for them.

I see: you're totally delusional.

Actually, Obama blames Fox and the rest of the Pub Propaganda machine for 40-60% of the USA believing a lot of lies and BS, and the cowardly corporate media for not calling them, or educating on Dem policy like ACA.
The TRUTH is now "left wing"...

see my sig pp3- half the dupes and many others believe the worst pub propaganda and lies about them. See "Dumb, ugly "Mericans"...

These days, "bomb Iran" though there is no evidence Iran has decided to build the bomb......Keystone has been stopped or MEANT anything....the Volt suqs, etc etc.

Obama blames Fox News for sinking poll numbers, says new book

A new book by Mother Jones writer David Corn alleges the President Obama lays much of the blame for his bad poll numbers in 2010 on Fox News. According to The Politico, Corn's new book Showdown features candid griping from the president about role the network played in eroding his white male support.
President Barack Obama blamed Fox News for his political woes in a private meeting with labor leaders in 2010, saying he was "losing white males" who tune into the cable outlet and "hear Obama is a Muslim 24/7," according to journalist David Corn's new book, "Showdown."

Priceless, and so typically liberal. :eusa_boohoo::lol:

President Obama +0.2
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

President Obama +4.5
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama +8.9
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Congressional Job Dissapproval 81.5http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/congressional_job_approval-903.html

Forum List

Back