Obama Blames Fox News for Sinking Poll Numbers

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Obama blames Fox News for sinking poll numbers, says new book

A new book by Mother Jones writer David Corn alleges the President Obama lays much of the blame for his bad poll numbers in 2010 on Fox News. According to The Politico, Corn's new book Showdown features candid griping from the president about role the network played in eroding his white male support.
President Barack Obama blamed Fox News for his political woes in a private meeting with labor leaders in 2010, saying he was "losing white males" who tune into the cable outlet and "hear Obama is a Muslim 24/7," according to journalist David Corn's new book, "Showdown."

Priceless, and so typically liberal. :eusa_boohoo::lol:

Link to where Newt Gingrich or any CON who doesn't whine practically every frickin day about the media?

So you're mad at Obama for doing what Gingrich, Santorum and Romney have all done?

Ohh...boo hoo. How sad for you.

link to where newt gingrich or any con who doesn't whine practically every frickin day about the media?

So you're mad at obama for doing what gingrich, santorum and romney have all done?

strong point.

Well he can't very well blame BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH anymore..so why not FOX neeeeeeeeeeews...:lol:

Link to where Newt Gingrich or any CON who doesn't whine practically every frickin day about the media?

So you're mad at Obama for doing what Gingrich, Santorum and Romney have all done?

It's pretty fucking embarrassing to think one fucking network is responsible for tanking polls. Seriously. At least the right wing politicians have a whole plethora of outlets hammering them. Obama can't cope with one. What a whiny little brat he is.

Typical liberal -- nothing is EVER their fault. I for one don't NEED Fox News, in fact, don't watch it, to tell me what an idiot Obama is. I work in the medical field. Every time I'm reminded of HITECH, which is HIPAA on steroids, I am reminded. nothing on Fox News about that.

It's pretty fucking embarrassing to think one fucking network is responsible for tanking polls. Seriously. At least the right wing politicians have a whole plethora of outlets hammering them. Obama can't cope with one. What a whiny little brat he is.

So, he shouldn't say anything when FOX news lies about him?
And they DO lie, don't they?
They've gone to court AND WON, saying that they do not have a responsibility to the truth.

So, now....all you have to do is prove that other news organizations have sued and WON for the right to lie about CONZ and you're home free, aren't you?

I'll wait while you don't prove ANYTHING.

Why don't you spend the time you would simply stating your beliefs without any evidence whatsoever and look up what I said about Fox news suing to be able to lie in their news broadcasts?
Then ask yourself...why would you trust FOX news to tell the truth about ANYTHING?

Jeebus, decepticon is dumb. What does the Fox news outlet have to do with poor polling results for Obama? What does Newt, Mitt or Rick have to do with it for that matter? Are any of these people or the news organizations the command and chief, president of the country?

You're failing miserably in trying to change this subject from what it is. What it is, is a whiney little bitch of a president that can't seem to take any responsibility and has spent 3 years blaming everyone else for poor results, polls and basically anything else that doesn't go well.

Also, using caps to try and place emphasis on your failed arguments makes you look like a child. Should we get you a box of crayons like Shaman has??

Last edited:
FOX is responsible for Barry's tanking polls??

WOW who knew??

Shit. FOX is the only right leaning news organization out there. Must have quite some clout and folks must surely be watching, listening and agreeing.

Of course the fact that Barry sucks as POTUS could have a little something to do with it.

Despite the lefts claims, folks ain't dumb.

They've gone to court AND WON, saying that they do not have a responsibility to the truth.

So, now....all you have to do is prove that other news organizations have sued and WON for the right to lie about CONZ and you're home free, aren't you?

Why don't you spend the time you would simply stating your beliefs without any evidence whatsoever and look up what I said about Fox news suing to be able to lie in their news broadcasts?
Then ask yourself...why would you trust FOX news to tell the truth about ANYTHING?

MSNBC lie about right wing.
The Huff Puff lies about right wing politicians.
CNN lie about right wing politicians.
ABC lie about right wing politicians.

Media Matters is the lapdog of the current administration. They lie about right wing politicians.

I question ALL the media, not just the ones I disagree with politically.

Idiot.

Oh, and.... again... Fox did not go to court to win the right to 'lie', they won the right to control their own content. And their lawsuit was backed by every single major news outlet in the US. So, the liar in this... that would be you.

Last edited:

MSNBC lie about right wing.
The Huff Puff lies about right wing politicians.
CNN lie about right wing politicians.
ABC lie about right wing politicians.

Media Matters is the lapdog of the current administration. They lie about right wing politicians.

I question ALL the media, not just the ones I disagree with politically.

Idiot.

Oh, and.... again... Fox did not go to court to win the right to 'lie', they won the right to control their own content. And their lawsuit was backed by every single major news outlet in the US. So, the liar in this... that would be you.

Control their own content? What a lovely metaphor. Of course, their content COULD include LYING, would it not?

Man. You lying about FOX news' lying.
How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Do they lie about your lie about their lies, too?

Forum List

Back