Obama, Black Separatist; The Marxist Roots of Black Liberation Theology

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
The Marxist Roots of Black Liberation Theology

This is a great article which details what MaoObama was raised on for 20 solid years. One can understand why this Racist says, thinks, and does what he does after reading this.

The Marxist Roots of Black Liberation Theology | Acton Institute

An excerpt:

Black Liberation Theology actually encourages a victim mentality among blacks. John McWhorters' book Losing the Race, will be helpful here. Victimology, says McWhorter, is the adoption of victimhood as the core of one's identity -- for example, like one who suffers through living in "a country and who lived in a culture controlled by rich white people." It is a subconscious, culturally inherited affirmation that life for blacks in America has been in the past and will be in the future a life of being victimized by the oppression of whites

That last line PARROTS what we heard last night, Racist Obama saying on that tape!!

Can anyone fathom David Duke as President???!! NEVER. America doesn't tolerate haters, bigots, racists.. and here we are in 2012 with a President who despises and blames the white race he is suppose to represent. DISGUSTING. It's a national embarassment.. Only in liberal-land can you push a racist to represent an entire nation.

From James Cone, the Father of Black Liberation Theology:

. "Black people who have been humiliated and oppressed by the structures of White society six days of the week gather together each Sunday morning in order to experience another definition of their humanity," says James Cone in his book Speaking the Truth (1999).

http://www.letusreason.org/Cult25.htm

Last edited:
This is the absolute HATE propaganda Obama studied and swam in for 20 years!!!

How do we exploit blacks? We give tens of billions a year to raise them up.
-SSD
-SSI
-WIC
-AA
-Black only college grants
-Food stamps
-Section 8

WTF more do you want??? We moved heaven and sea to charge the laws of this land to give them freedom.

You can go out in start a business tomorrow if you want to. Nothing is stopping you.

Last edited:

This is a great article which details what MaoObama was raised on for 20 solid years. One can understand why this Racist says, thinks, and does what he does after reading this.

An excerpt:

Black Liberation Theology actually encourages a victim mentality among blacks. John McWhorters' book Losing the Race, will be helpful here. Victimology, says McWhorter, is the adoption of victimhood as the core of one's identity -- for example, like one who suffers through living in "a country and who lived in a culture controlled by rich white people." It is a subconscious, culturally inherited affirmation that life for blacks in America has been in the past and will be in the future a life of being victimized by the oppression of whites

That last line PARROTS what we heard last night, Racist Obama saying on that tape!!

obama did sit in that church for 20 years, and became good friends with it's leader.

Well well well, just where does REDISTRIBUTION of wealth come from??

One of the pillars of Obama's home church, Trinity United Church of Christ, is "economic parity." On the website, Trinity claims that God is not pleased with "America's economic mal-distribution." Among all of controversial comments by Jeremiah Wright, the idea of massive wealth redistribution is the most alarming. The code language "economic parity" and references to "mal-distribution" is nothing more than channeling the twisted economic views of Karl Marx. Black Liberation theologians have explicitly stated a preference for Marxism as an ethical framework for the black church because Marxist thought is predicated on a system of oppressor class (whites) versus victim class (blacks).

Trinity United Church of Christ is a black nationalist church that is promoting “Black liberation Theology.” Jeremiah Wright credits James Cone as being a founder of “Black Theology” which Wright said forms the foundational beliefs of Wrights church.

This is the President of the United State's Church..

http://www.letusreason.org/Cult25.htm

Well well well, just where does REDISTRIBUTION of wealth come from??

One of the pillars of Obama's home church, Trinity United Church of Christ, is "economic parity." On the website, Trinity claims that God is not pleased with "America's economic mal-distribution." Among all of controversial comments by Jeremiah Wright, the idea of massive wealth redistribution is the most alarming. The code language "economic parity" and references to "mal-distribution" is nothing more than channeling the twisted economic views of Karl Marx. Black Liberation theologians have explicitly stated a preference for Marxism as an ethical framework for the black church because Marxist thought is predicated on a system of oppressor class (whites) versus victim class (blacks).

Pretty much we must move wealth from the people that work hard to the people that don't. Disgusting.

This is why Obama's BIGOTTED attitude matters.. He is destroying this nation based upon 20 years of Black Liberation Theology who at it's very roots, heralds MARXISM. Don't be fooled by the liberal zombie squad running around today trying to do damage control.

This is why Obama's BIGOTED attitude matters.. He is destroying this nation based upon 20 years of Black Liberation Theology who at it's very roots, heralds MARXISM. Don't be fooled by the liberal zombie squad running around today trying to do damage control.

I said this 4 years ago. It is a theology of neo political domination.

What tells me the most is the fact that the two men were that close for twenty years and obama soaked in lived and breathed every word spoken in that church but then when it became a political liability he threw his best friend under the bus,,,,,,,or did he?

:eusa_whistle:

I hope Sean Hannity or someone else in the Media will cover the roots of Black Liberation Theology.. It unravels who Barack Hussein Obama is.

Can anyone fathom David Duke as President???!! NEVER. America doesn't tolerate haters, bigots, racists.. and here we are in 2012 with a President who despises and blames the white race he is suppose to represent. DISGUSTING. It's a national embarassment.. Only in liberal-land can you push a racist to represent an entire nation.

Yes I can. He did well as a State Rep. Maybe you should listen to some of Dukes videos before bashing him but there again you just repeat the shit the main stream media says. As far as Obama goes we all knew about this 5 years ago,this is nothing new...obviously the American people didn't care or just didn't know...don't think its gonna matter this time either but keep throwing the line out there ya might catch something worth a shit..

An excerpt:

This man has a white mother and white grand parents, did he forget this? :confused:

No redirecting traffic to other forums, especially Stormfront.

~Oddball

LOL...if someone looks up David Duke or Don Black they are gonna see Stormfront right there in the first page...its not like its a secret.I go there to get my shits and giggles sometimes...its quite humorous sometimes seriously...just the obsession with everything on race there is just mind blowing...I am proud of who I am and where I come from but damn they take it to a whole new level.

An excerpt:

This man has a white mother and white grand parents, did he forget this? :confused:

I don't think that matters to him. People make choices in life. He chose to be bitter about his race and to carry a large axe to grind, regardless of how good this country has been to him, how well he has done.. People of all races face their own giants.. It's not the giant they face which is the hurdle, but in how they handle it. He's failed miserably.

An excerpt:

I don't think that matters to him. People make choices in life. He chose to be bitter about his race and to carry a large axe to grind, regardless of how good this country has been to him, how well he has done.. People of all races face their own giants.. It's not the giant they face which is the hurdle, but in how they handle it. He's failed miserably.

I just can't understand it, I have a black father and white mother just like Obama, you can't block the white part out it is who you are. Plus alot of Black Radicals absolutely hate mixed race people like myself and the President with a white parent.

Interesting that these subjects we tried to bring up when Obama was running in 2008, and were told to shut up about after Obama was elected are now being discussed by people who were never considered "birthers" and by media outlets that would never touch this stuff before.

See, that just makes me think the fix is in for Romney.

Forum List

Back