Obama bites dog

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Incidentally the "vetting" WILL be televised. :lol:

For what it's worth this is not a serious issue. I hope everyone can agree "the dog wars" are just fringe campaign "issues" and what Romney/Obama did with dogs 30/40 years ago truly has zero relevance to who the two men are today. So just have fun with it eh?

"Here’s Scarborough and company treating the “dog” wars with precisely the degree of seriousness that they deserve."
via Romney: This election is about jobs, not about Obama eating dogs « Hot Air

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaFdbzmK0jM&feature=player_embedded]Morning Joe crew laugh over Obama eating dog joke - YouTube[/ame]

If you can't view the above video it's still available at the link below.
Dreams from My Schnauzer | The Daily Caller

Funny pics, tweets and jokes welcome in this thread.

If you think this is a political issue then feel free to fark off.

tragically_delicious.jpg

Well I screwed up and arrived too late to the party. Thought I could have some fun with this silliness and drag it on a bit but I was wrong. This meme is officially dead.

As the final proof I offer the following "You Tube Hitler Video". Honestly, does anything prove a joke is dead more than this? I think not. (besides the obvious "Obama ate a dog joke" I expect to get from my grandpa 6 months from now)

Here it is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEBN8wOKjMo]Hitler Finds Out Obama Ate His Dog - YouTube[/ame]

If I was first with the news "I coulda been a contender" but real life got in the way. Thus, hard as I tried to drag it on, this thread dies a just death with the above video.

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Obama's favorite recipes...

Beagles with cream cheese

Eggs rover easy

Great Danishes

Pugs in a blanket

Pup Tarts

Chicken Poodle Soup

When Obama asks for a DOGGY BAG he really means a bag with a dog in it ....:lol:

Typical murkin bullshit. I ate bulgogi a few times when I was in Korea. Osama is right. Pretty tough - unless it's done in a pressure cooker. The Koreans use Chow Chow dogs(or used to) like others raise sheep or goats.

Here. Wanna be disgusted ? Think about it next time you waddle your fat ass up to the counter at KFC.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Tda7MqhNs]Food Inc: Chicken Farm part II - YouTube[/ame]

Typical murkin bullshit. I ate bulgogi a few times when I was in Korea. Osama is right. Pretty tough - unless it's done in a pressure cooker. The Koreans use Chow Chow dogs(or used to) like others raise sheep or goats.

Hack-tastic!

Thanks for the two least funny contributions to the humor thread. :clap2:

Here. Wanna be disgusted ? Think about it next time you waddle your fat ass up to the counter at KFC.
Food Inc: Chicken Farm part II - YouTube

I HID a chicken salad sandwich walking past my pet chicken a few years ago; there are now three or four that hang around. They are the TOWN PETS. :D

See Douger? Now that is funny.

So is this:

dinnerwbarak.png

Now, just because I'd never vote for him does not mean it wouldn't be an honor to sit down with the leader of the free world for dinner. Now however, I'd have serious second thoughts about President Obama.

:eek:

New Topics

Forum List

Back