obama birthcertificate: this week or next.....

have you heard the name birther .... lately ? ever ??

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what's a birther??

• maybe, what's a birther ??

• saul alinsky was a birther too..

• richard nixon

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
i've been at this for a while, i feel it is coming to fruition...

this week or next...

i have nothing more substantial/substantive at this time, except to say,
humpty dumpy is falling off the wall, this wall is crumbling..... and i don't mean obama...

scott e. washingtonamerica.com

So its been 'this week or next'. What did your prognostication turn out to be worth?

this week or next...

humpty dumpy is falling off the wall, this wall is crumbling..... and i don't mean obama...

So its been 'this week or next'. What did your prognostication turn out to be worth?

he has been saying that for at least 2 years now- and he still feels it coming to fruition.

Well it could be worse- he could be selling all of his stuff and leaving his cats homeless while he goes to sit on a mountaintop waiting for the rapture.....

this week or next...

he has been saying that for at least 2 years now- and he still feels it coming to fruition.

Maybe he's speaking geologically.

So...its been a month and change. How about that 'feeling' standard of birtherism.

How'd that work out for you, fellas?

so, i just watched the "birth tourism" story on nbc.

they can all grow up to be president.

because there are only two kinds of citizens..

:lol: I am fine with the election, because the far right is emasculated. No power in DC now. The far right have been crying real tears for them. Aw, sux to be 007 and HBH.
GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

And the homeland bill passed. How about that? You lost your balls. The far right is merely outliers to us in the mainstream GOP, the real Republicans.

House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum it was all threats and bluster by the gop to begin with ,but in the end they folded

"The House passed a bill Tuesday afternoon to fund the Department of Homeland Security for the rest of the fiscal year, sending it to President Obama for his expected signature. The measure will not target Obama's executive actions on immigration, giving Democrats what they have long demanded and potentially enraging conservatives bent on fighting the president on immigration."

House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security - The Washington Post

:lol: I am fine with the election, because the far right is emasculated. No power in DC now. The far right have been crying real tears for them. Aw, sux to be 007 and HBH.
GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

And the homeland bill passed. How about that? You lost your balls. The far right is merely outliers to us in the mainstream GOP, the real Republicans.

House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum it was all threats and bluster by the gop to begin with ,but in the end they folded

"The House passed a bill Tuesday afternoon to fund the Department of Homeland Security for the rest of the fiscal year, sending it to President Obama for his expected signature. The measure will not target Obama's executive actions on immigration, giving Democrats what they have long demanded and potentially enraging conservatives bent on fighting the president on immigration."

House passes bill to fully fund Homeland Security - The Washington Post

167 Republicans voted NO, you dumb shit, more than twice as many as fell in line with all the CommiecRATS that voted for it... and you, as usual, as a good subversive, LOVED the fact that all the little INVADERS are now fully funded WITH OUR MONEY until September....Jakeass, you are always stepping in shit when you post, and I'm usually the one that points it out....it's your POND SCUM SMELL that's a giveaway!

You are a far right thug reactionary, and your time with your friends politically in the spot light is coming to an end.

The extra votes were to look good to the far right thugs back home, yet they are so glad this is off the table for congress

You are a far right thug reactionary, and your time with your friends politically in the spot light is coming to an end.

The extra votes were to look good to the far right thugs back home, yet they are so glad this is off the table for congress

Yes 75 FECKLESS low life's that campaigned on this very issue... they will be swept away, as you will be with the 2016 election...167 to 75 vote... 167 men that, at least, lived up to their promises, then we have 75 scumbags, like you, that are liars, and at worse, RINO'S as you claim to be....but YOU have nothing to do with Republicanism!

Then blame Boehner and thank heavens he does not bow to America's enemies on the far right.

The millennials so laugh at you old fogies of the TP with your silly images. :)

We in the mainstream won again, and you on the far right lost again.

Tis what is.

Forum List

Back