obama birth certificate: yes or no

obama birth certificate ?

• yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Ann Coulter LIES ALL THE TIME.....at least according to the left wing. Besides Obama's mother is an American citizen in any event so it does not matter.
This is all that needs to be said. The birth certificate is irrelevant. The asinine birther arguments are irrelevant. Obama's mother was an American so he is, in fact, an American and no amount of pissing and moaning is going to change that. It just makes those whining look like utter morons.
Sorry, but that doesn't hold water either. Barry's father was Kenyan, which made him British, which in turn gave Barry DUAL CITIZENSHIP at birth, Kenyan and British, which under the constitution makes him ineligible to be president. No matter how you look at it, Barry at best would have been a NATIVE born American, not a NATURAL born, and you have to be NATURAL BORN, which means TWO LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN PARENTS, to be president.

Get a clue, idiot.

No requirement at all for two citizen parents- just a fake theory made up by idiot Birthers trying to argue that President Obama was ineligible.

Anyone born in the United States is a natural born citizen- except the children of diplomats.

Your 'argument' has been shot down by every court that looked at it- like this one

Ankeny v. Daniels
Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.

Just more BS from Birthers.
Thats a flawed state appeals decision that didn't address natural born citizenship. It doesnt trump federal law.

That is the educated and legal opinion of 3 actual judges- as opposed to the half assed opinion of a racist like you.

Backed up by the Congressional Research Service and by everyone who took a civics class in the United States.
The congressional research memo was cover for Obama. It's highly deceptive.

Birthers do love them their Youtube.....

Meanwhile back to real sources
Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

Hawai„i Health Director Loretta Fuddy said.

I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and a
ttest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.

Photo of certified copy of original birth certificate taken by Savannah Guthrie
LongFormPhoto.jpg

No doubt printed off a complete computer generated forgery that was never in an original paper form.

And you forgot to tell us all how the State of Hawaii is lying to us all.

And how someone in 1961 put fraudulant birth announcements in the paper......

And the rest of the Birther crap.

All that needed to be done back then was the mother or grandmother walked in a regional health department office and fill out a birth registration form and lied on it saying he was born at home. Lead investigator and American patriot Mike Zullo stated the newspaper announcements weren't proof of anything. He stated the newspaper announcements only indicate a birth event but not where.

Barry's forged Selective Service card...

BULLSHIT!

Selective Service Systems Registration Check a Registration Check a Registration Form

Search Criteria
Last Name: Obama
Social Security Number: *** - ** - 4425
Date of Birth: 08/04/1961
Matched Record

Selective Service Number:
61-1125539-1

Name
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Date of Registration:
9/4/1980

To print an official letter of verification from Selective Service, click here Print Letter

He's a US citizen......that just wasn't his real birth certificate.

His real certificate probably states his father is Frank Marshall Davis, which is why it's been suppressed.

Yes, its a real forgery.
Created in Adobe Illustrator as a matter of FACT, and it has FIFTY ONE DIFFERENT LAYERS, so there is NO POSSIBLE WAY ON THIS PLANET that it can be a SCAN of something, so if you think that's a real certificate of birth, you are dumber than a fresh gob of SHIT.

Birthers are dumber than shit.

Really- dumber than shit.

Why the hell you idiots care about how many layers are in the scan posted on the internet- when the hard copy was viewed and handled by reporters- and one reporter took a photo of the hard copy and posted her copy on line.

And the State of Hawaii confirmed it all.

Doesn't matter how many layers idiot Birthers want to talk about- the fact that they are so confused by an image posted on the internet- when people saw the actual copy- and the State of Hawaii said it was legit just shows what shit for brains they are.
You have no brain, and you're a filthy liar..

Feel free to show where I have lied.

Meanwhile- as I pointed out

Birthers are dumber than shit.

Really- dumber than shit.

Why the hell you idiots care about how many layers are in the scan posted on the internet- when the hard copy was viewed and handled by reporters- and one reporter took a photo of the hard copy and posted her copy on line.

And the State of Hawaii confirmed it all.

Doesn't matter how many layers idiot Birthers want to talk about- the fact that they are so confused by an image posted on the internet- when people saw the actual copy- and the State of Hawaii said it was legit just shows what shit for brains they are.
Feel free to dispute anything in the videos that PROVE Barry's so called certificate of birth is a CHEAP FORGERY.

You DENIERS are the DUMBEST cock suckers to ever walk the planet. You're too STUPID to realize that people KNOW you probably know the truth, but you LIE to protect your fucking little FRAUD MESSIAH.

Go pound sand, you IGNORANT fucking LYING DUMBASS.
Careful you don't pop an aneurysm there. :ack-1:

does one exist ?? or does it just exist in the digital world...

we as a country will eventually need to know..

Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate During Kenya Visit

Personally, I'd like to see his college transcripts. You know. The ones he won't release.

That would tell everyone exactly where he came from. Who paid for college and why.

I've never been a birther but the fact he won't release those transcripts makes people wonder why the hell doesn't release them.

Is there something in them that he doesn't want anyone to see??

It would be very "liberating" for folks like the original poster to simply state: "I am a racist pig....and I want to openly admit that I just can't stomach a black guy in the WH...."
Gimme a break doofus...it ain't a black guy...it's that black guy.

Seven freaking years they have been playing the race card, seven years!!!!, and it lost it's bite six years ago.

I'd vote for Ben Carson, Allen West, Mia Love and any other black person I felt was qualified and had this nation's best interest at heart.

Personally, I'd like to see his college transcripts. You know. The ones he won't release.

That would tell everyone exactly where he came from. Who paid for college and why.

I've never been a birther but the fact he won't release those transcripts makes people wonder why the hell doesn't release them.

If it were a republican they would have been released the day after they announced they were running

You must be one slow turtle, this issue was settled long ago by the state of Hawaii...
They never produced the actual certficate, claiming it was lost or destroyed.
I wouldnt care except what was produced showed his father's race as "African."
SOrry but in 1961 the only races were: Caucasian, Oriental, Indian, and Negro. There was no "African" race.

I also recall the claim that the birth certificate was lost and some official in Hawaii stated that he had seen the original. I am amazed that a guy would remember seeing a birth certificate of some random guy years ago and remembering it.

Why the statements regarding the original being lost and having to rely on a statement as to it's validity, then suddenly coming up with a computer version and claiming it's the real thing?

that's just one of the many, many questions. the pageantry around the controversy. fake it till you make it.
they used a lot of alinsky to bury benghazi and the birth certificate capers. American conspiracy (government) is alive and well.

If it were a republican they would have been released the day after they announced they were running
Hardly, as many white presidents did not have a lunatic fringe group demand it be made public...

Hardly, as many white presidents did not have a lunatic fringe group demand it be made public...

LMAO Every other president has had no problem with it. Only this one seems to have something to hide.

smart ass.

LMAO Every other president has had no problem with it. Only this one seems to have something to hide.

smart ass.
Really, who vetts the candidates?

Really. Have you known of any President who hasn't released his college transcripts when asked??

I don't.

smart ass.

smart ass.

The entire Republican party is satisfied that nothing is being hid. Clearly they are part of the conspiracy. If I were you, I wouldn't take that kind of treasonous behavior and form a third party. Seriously.... teach them a lesson. In fact, the conspiracy goes much further. Presidential candidates undergo a background check by the NSA, since they are going to need security clearances to do their job. So the NSA is also in on it, and were in on it under the Bush administration. Which means Bush and Cheney were in on it as well. Does this conspiracy know no bounds?

The heck with a third party. You can't trust anyone. If you have any sense you'll pack your bags and move the Nicaragua where you can live free of this nightmare.

Forum List

Back