obama birth certificate: this one goes to eleven...

I never said the market didn't crash.
Do you ever stop kazzing?

Ever...??

What happened to the market in 2008 was a minor blip that corrected itself very quickly, and most investors made money because of it.
A stock market correction occurs when the market drops as much as about 10%, not when it drops 50%.​

that's one definition. Use it if it makes you feel good.
So post a link to any economist echoing your beliefs...

Let me guess: you are a 60+ year old
Nope

Nope

living in a basement apartment
Nope

in the crummy part of one of our large cities,
Nope

you collect welfare
Nope

and eat off an EBT card
Nope

while living in your rent controlled tenement.
Nope

You're batting 0.000 because you're such a miserable [lying] loser.

2dance.gif
2dance.gif
2dance.gif

then you should have no trouble posting them-----------go for it, I'll wait
Here's another one where you falsely denied there was a recession in 2008...
there was no recession in 08.

it was not a recession. you don't even know what the word recession means. A market correction is not a recession. Bad mortgage policy created bad mortgages and foreclosures, it did not create a recession.
You are a stupid victim of dem/lib propaganda. I made a ton of money in the market in those years, so did millions of others.
Liar.

http://www.nber.org/cycles/dec2008.pdf

I've challenged you to explain what your definition of a recession is. But you refuse to say. And the reason you refuse to say is because you know when you do, you'll expose yourself once again as the liar you are.

How do you know when Redfish lies?

He posts at USMB.......

I hope you and faun will be very happy together living in a cave and eating leaves and dirt. What a couple of losers you too have proven to be. If you weren't so entertaining I would put you on ignore where idiots like you belong.

Well we aren't the loser who is a serial liar who has been caught lying over and over at USMB- you can be proud to own that honor.

Ever...??

What happened to the market in 2008 was a minor blip that corrected itself very quickly, and most investors made money because of it.
A stock market correction occurs when the market drops as much as about 10%, not when it drops 50%.​

that's one definition. Use it if it makes you feel good. I really don't care what you believe..

In other words, definitions be damned- Redfish will lie about what he feels like lying about.

I myself have caught you telling lies. Hell, you denying you lie is a lie in itself.

then you should have no trouble posting them-----------go for it, I'll wait
Here's another one where you falsely denied there was a recession in 2008...
there was no recession in 08.

it was not a recession. you don't even know what the word recession means. A market correction is not a recession. Bad mortgage policy created bad mortgages and foreclosures, it did not create a recession.
You are a stupid victim of dem/lib propaganda. I made a ton of money in the market in those years, so did millions of others.
Liar.

http://www.nber.org/cycles/dec2008.pdf

I've challenged you to explain what your definition of a recession is. But you refuse to say. And the reason you refuse to say is because you know when you do, you'll expose yourself once again as the liar you are.

grow up and stop the juvenile name calling. 1929 was a recession that led to a depression. 2008 was a market correction driven by bad mortgage policy. It was short lived and corrected itself.

I fully understand that some left wing "economists" have to call it a recession to justify their support of Obama. t

LOL- some of the 'left wing publications that have spoken about the recession:

The Recession’s Economic Trauma Has Left Enduring Scars

The Recession’s Economic Trauma Has Left Enduring Scars
Effects of losing a job linger, from lower wages and home ownership rates to psychological problems

The Recession is Over?, by Jonah Goldberg, National Review

The Recession is Over?

Is there anyone other than Redfish who is claiming we didn't have a recession?

Ever...??

that's one definition. Use it if it makes you feel good. I really don't care what you believe..

In other words, definitions be damned- Redfish will lie about what he feels like lying about.

WTF is wrong with you? are you mentally ill? Disagreeing is not lying. I disagree with you and the so-called economists who claim we had a recession in 2008. Those years were some of my most prosperous, I made a lot of money in those years. So did many others. In a true recession, everyone would be hurt financially. But you are free to wallow in self pity and praise the Kenyan messiah if it somehow makes your pitiful existence more tolerable to you.

Ever...??

WTF is wrong with you? are you mentally ill? Disagreeing is not lying. I disagree with you and the so-called economists who claim we had a recession in 2008. Those years were some of my most prosperous, I made a lot of money in those years. So did many others. In a true recession, everyone would be hurt financially. But you are free to wallow in self pity and praise the Kenyan messiah if it somehow makes your pitiful existence more tolerable to you.
Saying the stock market didn't drop 50% during the recession isn't disagreeing ... it's not an opinion ... it's lying.

these are eleven Trumpisms about obama's birth certificate. theses are all plausible still in the timeline of the birther story. i think it's smart not to talk about it till obama's gone from office. then, who knows. it will all come out someday.

i'd bet the farm that it will be back in the spotlight before the election, cause it's still a political hot potato.

11 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics.com

1. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
- April 7, 2011, on NBC's "Today" show
2. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
- March 23, 2011, on "The View"
3. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
- April 7, 2011, on MSNBC's "Morning Joe"
4. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that@BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

4:23 PM - 6 Aug 2012

- August 6, 2012, in a tweet more than a year after Obama released his longform birth certificate
5. "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived

4:32 PM - 12 Dec 2013

- December 12, 2013, in tweet about the death of Loretta Fuddy.
6. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
- March 28, 2011, on Fox News
7. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
- March 30, 2011, on The Laura Ingraham Show
8. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
9. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
- May 29, 2012, to CNN's Wolf Blitzer
10 "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
- August 2013, to ABC News
11. "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."

There may or may not be a real barry USA birth certificate. What is for sure is that barry is NOT a Natural Born Citizen.

these are eleven Trumpisms about obama's birth certificate. theses are all plausible still in the timeline of the birther story. i think it's smart not to talk about it till obama's gone from office. then, who knows. it will all come out someday.

i'd bet the farm that it will be back in the spotlight before the election, cause it's still a political hot potato.

1. "I have people that have been studying [Obama's birth certificate] and they cannot believe what they're finding ... I would like to have him show his birth certificate, and can I be honest with you, I hope he can. Because if he can't, if he can't, if he wasn't born in this country, which is a real possibility ... then he has pulled one of the great cons in the history of politics."
2. "Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? There's something on that birth certificate that he doesn't like."
3. "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.' She's on tape. I think that tape's going to be produced fairly soon. Somebody is coming out with a book in two weeks, it will be very interesting."
4. "An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that@BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.

- August 6, 2012, in a tweet more than a year after Obama released his longform birth certificate
5. "How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama's 'birth certificate' died in plane crash today. All others lived."

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived

6. "He's spent millions of dollars trying to get away from this issue. Millions of dollars in legal fees trying to get away from this issue. And I'll tell you what, I brought it up, just routinely, and all of a sudden a lot facts are emerging and I'm starting to wonder myself whether or not he was born in this country."
7. "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him. Now, somebody told me -- and I have no idea if this is bad for him or not, but perhaps it would be -- that where it says 'religion,' it might have 'Muslim.' And if you're a Muslim, you don't change your religion, by the way."
8. "He didn't know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said ... He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia ... Now they're saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her, she said, 'Oh, I mean Hawaii.' Give me a break."
- May 24, 2012, interview with The Daily Beast's Lloyd Grove, responding to an erroneous report about Obama
9. "A lot of people do not think it was an authentic certificate. ... Many people do not think it was authentic. His mother was not in the hospital. There are many other things that came out. And frankly if you would report it accurately I think you'd probably get better ratings than you're getting."
10 "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
11. "Who knows about Obama? ... Who knows, who knows? Who cares right now?... I have my own theory on Obama. Someday I will write a book, I will do another book, and it will do very successfully."

There may or may not be a real barry USA birth certificate. What is for sure is that barry is NOT a Natural Born Citizen.
i think Trump can get into that vault in hawaii.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Trump says he was born in the U.S.

What's your backup plan?

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What's your backup plan?
Trump.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What's your backup plan?
Trump.
Again.... Trump says Obama was born in the U.S.

You're fucked again if that's your backup plan.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What's your backup plan?
Trump.

What part of NOT a Natural Born Citizen is beyond your ability to comprehend?

What's your backup plan?
Trump.

He was born in Hawaii.... That makes him a natural born citizen. Thanks for playin'.

What's your backup plan?
Trump.

He was born in Hawaii.... That makes him a natural born citizen. Thanks for playin'.
............and his daddy was NOT a US Citizen when barry was born and hence even IF barry was born in Hawaii he is not an NBC. You however ARE a fool with an axe to grind.

What's your backup plan?
Trump.

he was born to the same circumstance that the founding fathers grandfathered themselves for. that's pretty simple. but there is far more nefariousness going on.

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What's your backup plan?
Trump.

we'll see what zullo has to say.

What's your backup plan?
Trump.

............and his daddy was NOT a US Citizen when barry was born and hence even IF barry was born in Hawaii he is not an NBC. You however ARE a fool with an axe to grind.
Thankfully for Obama, there is no U.S. law which requires a person's father to be a U.S. citizen for them to be a natural born ciizen. That's why Chester Arthur was also eligible to be president even though his father was not a U.S. citizen at the time of his birth.

What's your backup plan?
Trump.

we'll see what zullo has to say.
Who cares what he has to say? Obama has since produced a short and long form record of his birth indicating he was born im Honolulu. Both certified as authentic copies by the state of Hawaii. Zullo has never physically examined either copy so anything he says about them carries any significance.

What's your backup plan?
Trump.

he was born to the same circumstance that the founding fathers grandfathered themselves for. that's pretty simple. but there is far more nefariousness going on.
No, he was not born under the same circumstance as the founding fathers. He was born a U.S. citizen... The founding fathers were not.

No, he was not born under the same circumstance as the founding fathers. He was born a U.S. citizen... The founding fathers were not.

well, that's where the debate starts. really which country claims him at birth. his father was a foreign national, like George Washington.
Presidential Eligibility - Constitution Society
www.constitution.org › Abuses
That was not on the point of presidential eligibility, but it does show which rule applies. .... There is no law of the United States under which his father or any other ..... Originalism and the Natural Born Citizen Clause, by Lawrence B. Solum, ...
Natural-born-citizen clause - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-citizen_clause
Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements ... Many eligibility lawsuits from the 2008, 2012, and 2016 election cycles were ..... The father had relinquished his American citizenship and the young man was now 20 years old and about to be drafted into the Imperial German army.
As the Birthers, we are pointing out that the conditions of Barack ...
birthers.org/USC/ArtIIS1.html
“No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident ...
[PDF]Presidential Eligibility: the Meaning of the Natural-Born Citizen Clause
blogs.gonzaga.edu/gulawreview/files/2011/01/Lohman1.pdf
by CS Lohman - ‎2001 - ‎Cited by 23 - ‎Related articles
States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the. Office of ... cesarean section are not viable presidential candidates,8 the clause is no ...... born to a double character: the citizenship of the father is that of the child,.
All US Presidents & Eligibility: Grandfather Clause, Natural Born - Scribd
https://www.scribd.com/.../All-U-S-Presidents-Eligibility-Grandfather-Clause-Natural-...
Rating: 4.5 - ‎11 votes
Feb 16, 2009 - All U.S. Presidents & Eligibility: Grandfather Clause, Natural Born Citizen Clause, or Seated by Fraud - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text ...
Article II Eligibility Facts | Article II Super PAC
www.art2superpac.com/issues.html
Citizenship Status of the Presidents of the United States and Their Eligibility Under .... Through Article II's grandfather clause, they were allowed to be President.
Re-examining the Constitution's Presidential Eligibility Clause ...
www.law.virginia.edu/html/news/2009_fall/white_oped.htm
Aug 20, 2009 - Re-examining the Constitution's Presidential Eligibility Clause. August 20 ... In Obama's case, his father was not an American citizen. If he had ...
List of U.S. Presidents - Eligibility under Article II Grandfather Clause ...
www.obamareleaseyourrecords.com/2011/.../list-of-us-presidents-eligibility-under.ht...
Feb 15, 2011 - List of U.S. Presidents - and their Constitutional Eligibility under the U.S. Constitution's Article II, Section 1 "Grandfather Clause (GFC)" or the ...
The "Grandfather Clause" Regarding the "Natural Born Citizen ...
www.obamabirthbook.com/.../the-grandfather-clause-regarding-the-natural-born-citiz...
Oct 2, 2012 - The first President not qualifying under the Grandfather Clause, but as a .... away, only natural born citizens were eligible to be president.
[PDF]The Presidential Qualification Clause in this Bicentennial Year
www.fdlaw.com/.../The%20Presidential%20Qualification%20Clause%20in%20this%2...
by JM Medina - ‎Cited by 14 - ‎Related articles
natural-born citizen except eligibility to the presidency.”). There are, however, at .... The Constitution provided a grandfather clause, enabling those persons who.

Forum List

Back