obama birth certificate: the plot thickens

Obama Birth Certificate: are there still questions ??

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
It is also alleged that both Barry Sotoro and Barry Obama used obviously faked Social Security numbers on various documents throughout his career.

i believe that. whatever the event, it would be the obfuscation after the fact that rings the bell. much as with watergate.

also: when/if cruz rubio or jindal want to run, as they all have naturalborn hiccups;.... the topic of eligibility will be talked about. that's when the obama conspiracy people get nervous and go on the hunt.

It is also alleged that both Barry Sotoro and Barry Obama used obviously faked Social Security numbers on various documents throughout his career.

i believe that. whatever the event, it would be the obfuscation after the fact that rings the bell. much as with watergate.

Oh, I have no doubt you believe it. But like your bizarre birther proclivities, you don't require much evidence or connection to reality to believe something.

also: when/if cruz rubio or jindal want to run, as they all have naturalborn hiccups;.... the topic of eligibility will be talked about. that's when the obama conspiracy people get nervous and go on the hunt.

Cruz actually is everything your ilk accuse Obama of being. His father was a Canadian (part of the British Commonwealth), he was born in Canada.

Yet predictably, you give the white guy a pass despite him failing the very standards you set for Obama. Shocker.

Forum List

Back