obama birth certificate, the mug is obama's, the coffee is kenyan.

fuck you cornhole... racist chickenshit candyass cokehead...

President Obama thanks you for your contribution to his campaign. By making yourself look so bad, you make him look so much better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wish him luck for me cornhole.. tell him to play the race card...

Your President and myself continue to be grateful to you and all of the other birthers out there. You're our not-so-secret weapon. While the Obama Presidency may have not lived up to it's billing (few presidencies do), you're a constant reminder of the tap-dance-through-the-minefield we avoided by electing this decent, hard-working, intelligent and courageous American to the highest office in the land.

Please continue to contribute by exhibiting the baser qualities that all racist scumbags harbor in their black souls; hatred, more hatred, double-standards, biases, rank stupidity, ignorance, and seething disbelief that a black American is their President.

Thanks again.

President Obama thanks you for your contribution to his campaign. By making yourself look so bad, you make him look so much better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your President and myself continue to be grateful to you and all of the other birthers out there. You're our not-so-secret weapon. While the Obama Presidency may have not lived up to it's billing (few presidencies do), you're a constant reminder of the tap-dance-through-the-minefield we avoided by electing this decent, hard-working, intelligent and courageous American to the highest office in the land.

Please continue to contribute by exhibiting the baser qualities that all racist scumbags harbor in their black souls; hatred, more hatred, double-standards, biases, rank stupidity, ignorance, and seething disbelief that a black American is their President.

Thanks again.

thanks noted tubby.... i also noticed you said "black souls". keep up the democrat party work farrakhan, ....... wright... ayers... alinsky... bell... chavez... gadhaffi

you guys are pretty cool

Last edited:
Last edited:

Thanks again.

thanks noted tubby.... i also noticed you said "black souls". keep up the democrat party work farrakhan, ....... wright... ayers... alinsky... bell... chavez... gadhaffi

you guys are pretty cool

Again, your President and I can't express our gratitude in a way that would even begin to address the dividend your support continues to pay. You're the constant reminder of an America that has died and went away and should never be allowed to return. The blatant racism you exude only strengthens the resistance to the all too easy path of prejudice, ignorance, and moronic tendencies.

The Obamas and I thank you for your contribution to the re-election campaign. We could do it without you but you're making it so much easier.

Thanks again.

notice away...
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Now that we know it's you, well..................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

got to admit you're pretty quick... gonna vote democrat again, point that gun at your shoe ?? don't forget the bullet's in your pocket barney, and use your earmuffs.... cause you're inside...
Quicker than you. I don't vote Democrat or Republican. Can't stand either one. Get back to me when you grow up. I'll show you how to vote.:lol::lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Now that we know it's you, well..................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

got to admit you're pretty quick... gonna vote democrat again, point that gun at your shoe ?? don't forget the bullet's in your pocket barney, and use your earmuffs.... cause you're inside...
Quicker than you. I don't vote Democrat or Republican. Can't stand either one. Get back to me when you grow up. I'll show you how to vote.:lol::lol:

sounds like you vote present like senator obama.

sounds like you vote present like senator obama.
Again...........In English, please.

Again...........In English, please.

nevermind bevis...
:clap2::clap2: You do look like one of them little assholes in school that thought he was hot shit but got his ass handed to him on a daily basis.:lol::lol:

so a birther was right... you were the cementhead that handed me my ass for the lunchmoney... it wasn't everyday

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5BzqNu4xM&feature=related]OSTENSIBLY OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS FAKE? - BigWillyVlogsTV - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
nevermind bevis...
:clap2::clap2: You do look like one of them little assholes in school that thought he was hot shit but got his ass handed to him on a daily basis.:lol::lol:

so a birther was right... you were the cementhead that handed me my ass for the lunchmoney... it wasn't everyday

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5BzqNu4xM&feature=related]OSTENSIBLY OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS FAKE? - BigWillyVlogsTV - YouTube[/ame]
I've seen your mug in the video, remember?:lol::lol: The only thing I would've EVER given you was my size 11 in your ass.:lol::lol:

I've seen your mug in the video, remember?:lol::lol: The only thing I would've EVER given you was my size 11 in your ass.:lol::lol:

ok obama......., .... you win...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back