obama birth certificate: the final march on obama and the chicago way..

do you think the obama birth certificate will be an election issue now ?

• yea

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • nea

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
It makes no difference what my opinion is, this is already a election issue.
It does not matter if you consider it valid or not, it is already an issue.

No, it isn't. I hope whack job conservatives manage to make it an issue; but even the far-right extremists who have taken over the GOP aren't stupid enough to fight that losing battle.

If it were not an issue there would not be numerous threads on here about it. This msg board is not a vacuum, the other boards have the same thing.

I thought it would go away 2 years ago, however, like it or not it hasn't.

Of course you partisans can keep denying it is an issue, maybe if you tap your heels together three times and say "it isn't an issue....it isn't an issue.....it isn't an issue" the entire thing will go away.

If you mean "partisans" as the birfer way and machine, then, yes, you are correct.

The sensible, when dealing with the mentally and emotionally damaged, whether as individuals or groups like birfers, one must always keep repeated the truth to them: in this case, "this is not an issue".

No, it isn't. I hope whack job conservatives manage to make it an issue; but even the far-right extremists who have taken over the GOP aren't stupid enough to fight that losing battle.

If it were not an issue there would not be numerous threads on here about it. This msg board is not a vacuum, the other boards have the same thing.

I thought it would go away 2 years ago, however, like it or not it hasn't.

Of course you partisans can keep denying it is an issue, maybe if you tap your heels together three times and say "it isn't an issue....it isn't an issue.....it isn't an issue" the entire thing will go away.

If you mean "partisans" as the birfer way and machine, then, yes, you are correct.

The sensible, when dealing with the mentally and emotionally damaged, whether as individuals or groups like birfers, one must always keep repeated the truth to them: in this case, "this is not an issue".

I mean the freaking partisans on both sides, the birthers and those that defend obama against them. Absolute statements are only appropriate to partisans and fools. I figured out your number, your both.

whisper campaigns always work to a certain extent. Maybe where you live this never makes the newspaper, however, here in arizona there a=is an article about it in every issue of my local paper. doesn't mean i agree, it just is. that means it is now an issue and will be during the presidential campaign. sad but thats just the way it is.

As an aside i spent most of last winter in eureka, every issue of the times standard from eureka has an article about pot in it, usually on the front cover. There are few articles about pot in the white mtn independent. So from the view here, if i close my eyes and ignore the rest of the world, pot is not an issue. If I go to eureka and only read the times standard, it sure is an issue there, however, not many articles about birthers, except to ridicule them.

the claims without proof and against existing proof make the birthers look crazy, but the ridiculing them and name calling by the obama defenders makes them look foolish as well.
Thats why I am here, to be amused by both sets of you partisan hack dumbasses.

To equate the Birfer Way and Machine with those libs, cons, and centrists that keep stating "this is not an issue" indicates your lack of mental and emotional blance.

There is no equivalence between the wacks and the normals on this issue.

To equate the Birfer Way and Machine with those libs, cons, and centrists that keep stating "this is not an issue" indicates your lack of mental and emotional blance.

There is no equivalence between the wacks and the normals on this issue.

until the apologists stop engaging in diversionary tactics instead of discussing it rationally, they are the same, and simply here for my personal amusement.

there are normals in this argument, but as shown in this thread, they are shot down by the crazies on both sides.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSwwVpASYsk]Senator Grassley on Obama's Birth Certificate - YouTube[/ame]

grassley is one of the distinguished conservative stature.

so many obama scandals so little time. waiting for the arpaio conference. only the president has executive privilege. anyone beneath him can be subpoened. as in watergate.

Last edited:
The story and scandal is about birferism and birfers.

The spotlight is on the story and the pushers of a false narrative.

You make votes for Obama every day you guys push it and lose votes for Romney.

Forum List

Back