obama birth certificate: separation of issues

so you think he can't run j ?? your opinion i value.

I don't think he can run. This court might find differently given its make up. But he was born in Canada.
but as you well know they don't initiate constitutional interpretation, only render on a lower court decision. up or down, if they tie is stays the way it was...do i have that right ?

if he tried to run, the High Court would be the ultimate arbiter.
why not before ?

and btw.... you know what j ? these guys (fratboys) respect you, the whole demeanor changes..

i have noticed this on the radio, people very suddenly become polite...

because the Court can only hear an actual case and controversy. he would have to put himself on the ballot, at which point someone would have to mount a challenge.
how would that play out. say, if you used bush v gore as a template ??

i'm trying to imagine that scenario...

Pay special attention to the dates. Because that's where Vattel as a source on the meaning of 'natural born' irreparably breaks.
that's way above my pay grade amigo... so vatel is in or out ?? id he where the one parent plan came from... cause i'm trying to figure out where that came from.... and it might come up in the next election...

Vattel is a physical impossibility. The first mention of 'natural born citizen' in the Law of Nations was in the 1797 edition. That's in any edition, in any language.

The constitution was passed in 1788. Without a Delorian going 88mph, Vattel couldn't possibly be the founder's source on the term 'natural born citizen'.

That leaves only one even remotely plausible candidate left: English Common Law. Which, of course, makes the most sense. As it was the law that the founders were most versed in.
i don't know about that man, the library of congreff

it's pretty big.

Last edited:
I don't think he can run. This court might find differently given its make up. But he was born in Canada.
but as you well know they don't initiate constitutional interpretation, only render on a lower court decision. up or down, if they tie is stays the way it was...do i have that right ?

why not before ?

and btw.... you know what j ? these guys (fratboys) respect you, the whole demeanor changes..

because the Court can only hear an actual case and controversy. he would have to put himself on the ballot, at which point someone would have to mount a challenge.

the issues in bush v gore are unrelated to the issue we're discussing. and, fwiw, bush v gore specifically states that it has no presidential value.

why not before ?

the issues in bush v gore are unrelated to the issue we're discussing. and, fwiw, bush v gore specifically states that it has no presidential value.

it's worth a lot coming from you. i don't want people to be afraid to discuss of eligibility...

the obama birther thing is a separate issue to/for me. i can tell you i'm becoming more professional everyday, in a world i knew nothing about (before 4/27/11), because of this story...

and i know you know more about this than anyone circling around/above this forum right now.

would you be so kind as to discuss the grandfather clause ?

&
just for fun...
in a supreme court screenplay... who will argue, & whom will recuse ??

just suppose by happenstance and serendipity...william and kate popped in to have their lovely daughter...

man, for england, if that wouldn't be turnabout is fair play.

i knew they would get back at us....

could she be... ??? to B continued...:)

Last edited:
why not before ?

the issues in bush v gore are unrelated to the issue we're discussing. and, fwiw, bush v gore specifically states that it has no precedential value.

it's worth a lot coming from you. i don't want people to be afraid to discuss of eligibility...

the obama birther thing is a separate issue to/for me. i can tell you i'm becoming more professional everyday, in a world i knew nothing about (before 4/27/11), because of this story...

and i know you know more about this than anyone circling around/above this forum right now.

&
just for fun...

just suppose by happenstance and serendipity...william and kate popped in to have their lovely daughter...

no one will recuse, imo. why would they? scalia didn't even recuse when his hunting buddy's vice presidency was decided by him. and, as I pointed out, Thomas didn't recuse when citizen's united would affect the organization for which his wife worked.

as for argument... the judges don't argue. they question. :)

i'm also not sure I understand what you think would be grandfathered in. please clarify.

thank you again for the compliments.

funny question about the duke and duchess. I doubt they'd let the baby be born here. they have better health coverage in England. :)

I don't know why anyone responds to Wash's posts- its like trying to have a conversation with the Mad Hatter.

I don't know why anyone responds to Wash's posts- its like trying to have a conversation with the Mad Hatter.
i'm pretty sure your stock post is computer generated (keystroke)...;);)

and btw alice did fine in the end, so maybe there's a clue...

Last edited:
why not before ?

the issues in bush v gore are unrelated to the issue we're discussing. and, fwiw, bush v gore specifically states that it has no precedential value.

&
just for fun...

no one will recuse, imo. why would they? scalia didn't even recuse when his hunting buddy's vice presidency was decided by him. and, as I pointed out, Thomas didn't recuse when citizen's united would affect the organization for which his wife worked.

as for argument... the judges don't argue. they question. :)

i'm also not sure I understand what you think would be grandfathered in. please clarify.

thank you again for the compliments.

funny question about the duke and duchess. I doubt they'd let the baby be born here. they have better health coverage in England. :)
you are awesome.

the pagentry around this always struck me as odd too. overacting ? chris matthews "i wanna keep pushin this".

.. jagoff ..... and you can take that chicago street expression to the political bank...

in this video is footage of the 4/27/11 presser, at least from behind.

they are really trying to sell this story that day.. I made it funny...

and I really hate to say it... but, you know ............. NBC again. pretty frantic pace...

note the bluish tint on orly's clipboard..

Last edited:
why the grandfather clause ?

Why the non-sequitor?
why the grandfather clause ?

Why the non-sequitor?
it's my thread.

And you'll still need to give some context to your statements and offer some relevance to your questions.

what is the distinction of natural born, and why did they grandfather themselves. seems an odd addendum, if just anyone could be president. or vice.
somewhere in this thread, i asked, could wiilsd and kate have their daughter here and have her eligible to be vice or president, once she's thirty five ?

Were Will, Kate and their daughters born in the US and US citizens at birth?

No. So no, they couldn't be president.

And that has what relevance with Obama's eligibility?
then we'll get to the other half of the original ponderance, which is the documentation provenance, and is there anything we should know, has anything been intentionally obfuscated.

I doubt it. You've rabbited from it before. You'll run screaming from it again. Birthers don't do well with a sustained conversation. They usually try to run from a topic and come back much later when they think no one who is informed is watching.

And then spew again the same debunked nonsense they were sent running from before.
i thought there were only 2 kinds ?
one daughter, not born yet.
so please clarify. can any child born on us soil be president ? or vice ?

i think this thread and the ones before it work extremely well, i'm having a great time !

Any child born under our law can be a president. The child of an Ambassador or an invading army wouldn't be under our law. And thus, any child born in our territory wouldn't be a US citizen. And thus, not a natural born citizen.
that's right skylar...

Why the non-sequitor?
Why the non-sequitor?
it's my thread.

And you'll still need to give some context to your statements and offer some relevance to your questions.

what is the distinction of natural born, and why did they grandfather themselves. seems an odd addendum, if just anyone could be president. or vice.
somewhere in this thread, i asked, could wiilsd and kate have their daughter here and have her eligible to be vice or president, once she's thirty five ?

then we'll get to the other half of the original ponderance, which is the documentation provenance, and is there anything we should know, has anything been intentionally obfuscated.

I doubt it. You've rabbited from it before. You'll run screaming from it again. Birthers don't do well with a sustained conversation. They usually try to run from a topic and come back much later when they think no one who is informed is watching.

And then spew again the same debunked nonsense they were sent running from before.

i think this thread and the ones before it work extremely well, i'm having a great time !

Any child born under our law can be a president. The child of an Ambassador or an invading army wouldn't be under our law. And thus, any child born in our territory wouldn't be a US citizen. And thus, not a natural born citizen.
that's right skylar...

Are you trolling for replies by using my name? Or did you just want to agree with me with an ellipsis?

it's my thread.

that's right skylar...

Are you trolling for replies by using my name? Or did you just want to agree with me with an ellipsis?

I believe Lewis Carol described his conversation with Wash best:

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

jabberwocky.jpg

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

it's my thread.

that's right skylar...

is this a trick question ??

that's right skylar...

Do you answer every question with a question?

that's right skylar...

I believe Lewis Carol described his conversation with Wash best:

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

jabberwocky.jpg

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.
LSD

that's right skylar...

do you... ??

that's right skylar...

do you... ??

So that's a yes?

seem to
that's right skylar...

do you... ??

So that's a yes?
I don't know..what are you asking me ? if I agree with your ellipsis ? I don't know what that means. I haven't noticed.

. you guys with your ancient greek... I don't know...unless you are asking i'f I get you and syrius crossed up. yes sometimes, but it really doesn't seem to matter.

Forum List

Back