obama birth certificate: mr. obama's social security number

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
there are still a lot of people looking at this part of mr. obama's provanance. ostensibly, like so many other areas, access to information has been blocked and records have disappeared and have been sealed. this is a good interview to listen to to bring you up to speed about the ss #. like the other facets of the obama's been, the more questions that come up, the more questions it raises.

this also ties to the media and bill oreilly for some reason, declaring as fact, that obamas father lived in ct for several years.

ICE Agent Explains Obama's Social Security Number Reserved for Connecticut Applicants | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

susan daniels and orly taitz are the leaders and probably most knowledgeable about the subject, although i am led to believe that this subject will come up at the arpaio press conference in mid june.

what's mr. obama hiding ??

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf....,cf.osb&fp=190edb001faa8126&biw=1485&bih=699

i should point out hat oreilly's explaination about babies getting numbers wouldn't be correct anyway because obama (oviously) wasn't a baby in 1977, and of course obama left the country in the early 1960"s. just one thing of hundreds of anomalies. i wonder why fox got involved with this cover up.

mr. obama did work at a baskin robbins in hawaii during high school (or right after), i haven't heard if there are records for that or if he got a w-2 back then.

http://www.wnd.com/2011/03/275861/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm-2JpfxKLg&list=UUyyjN-4yBjoxXCta1_IJofw&index=4&feature=plcp]Lester - YouTube[/ame]

watch as whitehouse deputy press secretary chuck todd guides the questioning while sweaty maghee stammers and dodges. les kinsolving is the man who broke the aids story in the whitehouse press room in 1984. he has been in the whitehouse pressroom since the nixon administration.

i can also add that he is a lovely man and a real gentleman. he is a minister of his church has a radio program and is very easy to talk to.

three years later:

apparent;y the "president" has the same informal friendly arrangement with dep. press sec. todd as sweaty maghee does. "i was just listening to "chuck" back there (backstage)"

matt lauer or stephanopolous or chris matthews could not be reached for comment or approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
for all of you who haven't tried the ignore list feature, i highly recommend it. it works well like cutters, off and raid yard guard. only here the sprays gets rid of the poison, instead of being the poison

anyway happy scott walker/rebecca kleefish day. there is great hope for change now in the republican/conservative arena part of America.

• Banned
Daniels started her investigation in August 2009. Given her profession, she has been able to access a variety of proprietary databases. What she learned without much trouble is that Obama has been using a Social Security Number with the prefix “042″ since 1986.

As she discovered, the “042″ number is reserved for the exclusive use of individuals who register in Connecticut. When she ran 10 sequential numbers before and after Obama’s, all returned with the documentation “issued 1977-1979 in CT.”

When Daniels ran the numbers immediately flanking Obama’s, she came to the firm conviction that Obama’s number was issued in March 1977 in Connecticut.

By all accounts, as Daniels thoroughly documents, Obama was then a 15-year-old living in Hawaii. There is no record of him even visiting Connecticut in or near this time frame.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QazQzvc8Rw]obama birth certificate: birther bill o'reilly - YouTube[/ame]

Articles: Time to Ask Obama about His Social Security Number

I have been communicating with the intrepid Ohio private investigator, Susan Daniels, for some time. A few weeks ago, I got to meet Daniels. She is smart and sincere, and she understands her subject matter thoroughly. The left-wing "rebuttals" of her data, to this point, have ranged from the inept to the absurd.

More to the point, Daniels has information that the Romney campaign needs to know and needs to talk about: President Barack Obama has apparently been using a fraudulent Social Security number for the last 25 years.

On July 2 of this year, Daniels filed suit in Geauga County (Ohio) Common Pleas Court demanding that Jon Husted, Ohio secretary of state, remove Obama's name from the ballot until Obama can prove the validity of his Social Security number.

Forum List

Back