obama birth certificate: more investigation request

and the ass beatings the paid shill .

Aren't you tired of having your Birther ass whipped?

Dude, I am about the truth.

Dude- you are a Birther- which means that you despise the truth.

Which is why you ignore the facts- and instead rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

I don't give a shit where the Barrypuppet was born but that last lame attempt on the dot gov website was a fraud...no "ifs, ands or buts"......

You 'don't give a shit so much that you keep posting Birther Bullshit over and over.

The State of Hawaii confirmed that the BC is legit- you call it a fraud.

America goes with the State of Hawaii.

Loretta Fuddy, the one that authenticated it is dead...what are the odds?? And she got a sudden influx of cash into her checking account......I am sure it's just a coinky-dink...you betcha.

As if more evidence was needed that you're insane.

Why the fuck would Obama forge two separate copies of his birth records since he was born in Hawaii??

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

F-R-A-U-D..............
And everyone here just watched you run away from answering my question.

Why are you so A-F-R-A-I-D?

All I know is that the one presented on the Dot gov website was a fraud. That much is obvious.......
And ..... still not answering my question....

Why are you so A-F-R-A-A-A-A-I-D?[

I answered it but it seems that you need to take some "English As A Second language" classes.......
Your dementia worsens.

The question was .... Why the fuck would Obama forge two separate copies of his birth records since he was born in Hawaii??

... nowhere did you answer that ^^^

You said, "F-R-A-U-D.............."

... followed up with ... "All I know is that the one presented on the Dot gov website was a fraud. That much is obvious......."

... neither one offers an explanation why Obama would fake his own birth record from the state in which he was born.

You obviously have no clue about how Adobe works and how it pertains it PDF files. Not everything from Ah'nee's birth certificate was lifted to put on the Barrypuppet's. It is a waste of time to keep going around this mulberry bush when the experts have demonstrated to ad naseum that this was a fraudulent document and then to add salt to the wound, the one that authenticated it mysteriously dies. Keep living in denial, dude....keep defending a ship that has sunk.

You proved nothing and the evidence produced speaks for itself. It was a poorly manufactured document and very little effort was put into it. The most basic safety precautions weren't even used....like a copy and then a scan and by the time they figured out how they had screwed up, it was too late because too many people had downloaded it.....but hang on to the fraud with both hands if you want. Please, by all means, have the last word.
and the ass beatings the paid shill .

Which is why you ignore the facts- and instead rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo.

I don't give a shit where the Barrypuppet was born but that last lame attempt on the dot gov website was a fraud...no "ifs, ands or buts"......
Again, why on Earth would he fake something he could get from the state where he was born?

As always, you make no sense. :cuckoo:

You 'don't give a shit so much that you keep posting Birther Bullshit over and over.

Loretta Fuddy, the one that authenticated it is dead...what are the odds?? And she got a sudden influx of cash into her checking account......I am sure it's just a coinky-dink...you betcha.
Imbecile, if she was killed after validating his birth records, why weren't any of the others killed off?

Thinking is anathema to you imbeciles.

Gotta love the world of Birthers and other Konspiracy Kooks......always latching onto lies, speculation and innuendo.

(why was someone putting money into her account after she died....a post death bribe? LOL)

fake life obama...

REQUESTS “COMPREHENSIVE INVESTIGATION”

What are Obama’s true “roots?”
Attorney General Jeff Sessions May 30, 2017
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20530

Dear AG Sessions

I am a retired Special Agent, senior criminal investigator with specialized training in Counter Intelligence with the USAF Office of Special Investigations. I have over thirty-two years of combined federal and private investigative experience. My reason for writing to you is to request that you please cause a comprehensive investigation of Obama’s citizenship. I firmly believe he is an illegal alien and if that is proven then everything he did during the eight years he occupied the Oval office, every law he signed (Obamacare), every appointment he made (two to the Supreme Court) and every executive order he issued all become null and void.

My belief that he is an illegal alien is based on the following:

When he was campaigning for the Senate in 2004, his literary agent in statements and press releases as well as articles in newspapers, including the Associated Press, stated he was born in Kenya. Obama never once contested those statements. Also, during one of his debates his opponent accused him of not being a natural born citizen. Obama replied “So what, I’m running for the Senate not the Presidency.”

Then, when he decided to run for the Presidency, he miraculously discovered that he was born in Hawaii. Hawaii Statute 338-176 allows a Hawaiian resident to obtain a Hawaiian birth certificate for a foreign born child. Obama’s half sister was born in Indonesia and has a Hawaii birth certificate. Hawaii officials admit they have Obama’s birth certificate on file, but they refuse to reveal what is on it. The only possible reason for that refusal is that it will show he was born in Kenya.

On April 27, 2011 Obama produced a birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. That birth certificate was almost immediately proven to be a computer generated forgery. Example: The name of the hospital as shown on that forged birth certificate did no exist at the time Obama was born. That name came into existence some seventen years later with the merger of two hospitals. Also, Obama’s father’s race is listed as “African-American.” At that time the term “African-American” was unheard of. Black people were “Negros” and when a form called for listing of race black people entered Negro. If Obama was really born in Hawaii, why did he not just obtain a copy of that birth certificate and release it to the public instead of attempting to foster a crude forgery on us.

If Obama was born in Kenya, and a preponderance of the evidence indicates that is the case, then Section 301(g) of the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 applies. That section pertains to foreign born children born between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986. It states that if only one parent is a U.S. citizen, that parent must have resided in the United States or one of its possessions for at least ten years and at least five of those years had to be after that parent attained the age of fourteen years. Obama was born in 1961, his father was never an American citizen and his mother was only eighteen years old when he was born. She was not old enough to meet the five year requirement to convey citizenship to him and he is therefore an illegal alien.

I have sent the above information to several members of Congress suggesting a subpoena to the Hawaii Department of Health to obtain the birth certificate they admit they have, but not one of the members I have sent this to has done anything.

I have also suggested subpoenas to the IRS to determine what Social Security Number Obama has been using, then a subpoena to the Social Security Administration to determine to whom that number was issued. Information I have is that he has been using 042-68-4425.

On September 26, 2011, The Washington Times National Weekly reported that they submitted Obama’s name and SSN 042-68-4425 to the E-Verify System. The response was that it was a mismatch and the SSA could not verify citizenship.

I have received reports that the above number was issued in 1977 (when Obama was seventeen years old and living in Hawaii) and was issued to a Mr. Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890 in Spain, immigrated to the US in 1924, and lived most of his adult life in Connecticut where he became a naturalized citizen and received that SSN.

Sincerely,

Joe Elkins

Joe Elkins is pitifully stupid.

Birtherism highlights just how insane the nutty right is.

That too, but they are also lazy and can't read. Trump is the same way. If Trump ever learned the truth it didn't matter. He still doubled down on his asinine lie. Trump has done that so often it would be foolish to believe anything he says.

It's a little late now, isn't it?

This is such embarrassing ignorance. Obama's mother never traveled outside the US until she married her second husband. She lived in the US from birth.. until she moved to Indonesia when Barak was five years old. How could Americans be so incredibly stupid?

Forum List

Back