Obama Birth Certificate: Mark Steyn enters the Birthershpere.

I use the term birther in the same manner you and Kaz use the following terms-(all copied and pasted from your posts)

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

At least when I call someone a Birther I am not insulting retarded people.....

You use "birther" as a Malapropism. (oh, look it up!)

When I say you are a moron, it's because you are a moron - the literal meaning of the word.

Though you may have a point that calling you a retard is an insult to retarded people...

He did admit he calls anyone he disagrees with a birther. Liberals aren't big on learning what words mean. Everyone who isn't a liberal is a Republican. Even anarchists, they are Republicans too.

Feel free to point out where I said that- unless you are saying that you call anyone you disagree with 'shitferbrains' and 'dumb broad'.

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that she lied with anything more than lies, innuendo and speculation

She said it wasn't Obama, it was her. If that's true, then she is saying we should believer her because she says she's a liar. If it isn't true then Obama is the liar and she's still a liar for saying it wasn't Obama. Either way, she's a liar. Why would we believe anything she says?

Still waiting for you to back up your claim that she lied with anything more than lies, innuendo and speculation

Yet- what you keep coming back with is more speculation and innuendo.....l

You want to be like a Birther and lie or speculate or imply- but all I know are the facts- and the fact is that the only person with knowledge of the event said:

There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii

Without relying upon speculation, or innuendo, or lies- the actual facts tell us that the only person with knowledge of the issue says Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

I use the term birther in the same manner you and Kaz use the following terms-(all copied and pasted from your posts)

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

When I say you are a moron, it's because you are a moron - the literal meaning of the word.

Though you may have a point that calling you a retard is an insult to retarded people...

I use the term "Birther" as a pejorative(go ask your mom what that means).....in the same sense that you and Kaz use the terms

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

The only one of those I used regularly is "moron." The only other one I use at all is "retard."I would ask how you calling someone you disagree with a "birther" which has a specific meaning and me using a general term like "moron" are the same, but it would be a waste of time. You're a retarded moron.

Without relying upon speculation, or innuendo, or lies- the actual facts tell us that the only person with knowledge of the issue says Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Well moron. Answer the question. Did she lie when she said Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya, or did she lie when she wrote Obama was born in Kenya?

I keep telling you I don't know which it is, I'm asking you. Which was her lie?

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

I use the term "Birther" as a pejorative(go ask your mom what that means).....in the same sense that you and Kaz use the terms

Obamunist

Moron

Shit

Shitferbrains

dumb broad

retards

The only one of those I used regularly is "moron." The only other one I use at all is "retard."I would ask how you calling someone you disagree with a "birther" which has a specific meaning and me using a general term like "moron" are the same, but it would be a waste of time. You're a retarded moron.

Quotes from you:

If Obama shit in his pants

You are full of shit.

Look moron

Well moron. Answer the question. Did she lie when she said Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya, or did she lie when she wrote Obama was born in Kenya?

Yet- what you keep coming back with is more speculation and innuendo.....

You want to be like a Birther and lie or speculate or imply- but all I know are the facts- and the fact is that the only person with knowledge of the event said:

There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii

[If Obama shit in his pants

Yes, I asked if Obama shits in his pants if he would be responsible for that since you hold him accountable for nothing else he does.

It was of course a trick question. He doesn't go to the bathroom. He only eats to be social. He doesn't need sleep. This country was so lucky he took a step down from his ability and decided to agree to be President. So if he did shit his pants, it would clearly be the Republicans since he doesn't shit.

Posting the same thing over and over rather than answering the question is so clever. Well done.

Posting the same thing over and over rather than answering the question is so clever. Well done.

Since that is exactly what you are doing...because clearly you can't show where she lied.....

Without relying upon speculation, or innuendo, or lies- the actual facts tell us that the only person with knowledge of the issue says Obama never said he was born in Kenya

Ah...says the person with the language of the third grader.

You better go check with your mom to see if she needs the trash taken out.

Language of a third grader?

You don't actually grasp the meaning of the phrases you utter, do you?

Actually I have been around third graders, and I am afraid that I may have insulted third graders by comparing you to them.

My apologies to third graders.

Actually I have been around third graders,

No doubt. My guess would be that you spent about a decade in the 3rd grade, yet still failed to achieve a passing grade... :dunno:

Well unlike some people, I am a father, a husband and a graduate.

I have been around third graders- and while I have heard them use your language, still it was an insult to third graders to compare you to them.

Just like it is an insult to 'retards' everytime you refer to them.

Forum List

Back