obama birth certificate...hey did u guys ever read the thread upstream ??

who thinks Boston will take the stanley this year ??

• america

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • canada

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
right above: no shit, here's the link... it's the best kept birther secret today... been here for years..front to back archives... lot's of pages from a time long ago....

The Birfer State Law Tracking Thread US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

incidentally, toro beat me by one... (harper !!!)

written available history + U du the math...

in the mean time i suggest you listen to as many getty lee band rush albums as you possibly can, and enjoy the hockey season. toro and i know some great hockey jokes, at least i think he does.

today's tom sawyer... mmean mean pride.

the history of birtherism is in the cloud...:)

is this a great country or what..... yes it is

btw ....bruins harper... get used to it... it's twenty five below zero here, farenheit ( actually the two scales meet up at forty below... we're close to that right now) had to cancel my global warming meeting, car won't start.hiding in plain site... goodthinkin toto:eusa_silenced:

Last edited:
  • Banned

national security threat obama s birth certificate proven
national security threat obama s birth certificate proven
National security is the requirement to maintain the survival of the state through the use of economic power, diplomacy, power projection and political power.The National Security Agency (NSA) is a United States intelligence agency responsible for global monitoring, collection, decoding, translation and analysis of ...National Security Council. The National Security Council (NSC) is the President's principal forum for considering national security and foreign policy matters with ...Presents policies, news and latest developments in coordinating national strategy to strengthen protections against terrorist threats or attacks in the United States.President George W. Bush addressed a joint session of Congress shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks, vowing to tap "every resource" to fight terrorism.Robert Gibbs was holding court in the press room at last week’s second presidential debate at Hofstra University. 39,073ViewsThe former White House press secretary ...President Obama’s non-appearance in Paris for a rally in the wake of the attacks there is a rare moment when liberal elites have no excuse for their icon. There is ...The FBI’s most recent national threat assessment for domestic terrorism makes no reference to Islamist terror threats, despite last year’s Boston Marathon bombing ..

:

.WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama has conferred with his national security team following the terrorist attack on a Paris satirical newspaper that ...1 National Security Strategy 2013 Introduction & Guiding Principle The United States will lead the international order as a nation first among

like i say... polygraph...
not admissible ?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Politics News and U.S. Elections Coverage - ABC News

Miriam Goderich, she said it was a fact checking error. that seems odd to me. i am not familiar with the publishing world... but who wrote the original bookliner and why would his agent have to fact check...

why kenya...

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

A copy of the booklet was published on Breitbart.com, under the headline: " Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.' It was part of the "vetting" of the president the site's late founder, Andrew Breitbart, had promised.

Here's Obama's full bio from the 1991 brochure:

Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii. The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister, he attended Columbia University and worked as a financial journalist and editor for Business International Corporation. He served as project coordinator in Harlem for the New York Public Interest Research Group, and was Executive Director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago's South Side. His commitment to social and racial issues will be evident in his first book, Journeys in Black and White.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

• Banned
I love it when you drunkpost.
thanks G

and here's the world's longest haiku... for U
Sitting in his seat, a seat broad and broken
In, sprinkled with ashes,
Pop switches channels, takes another
Shot of Seagrams, neat, and asks
What to do with me, a green young man
Who fails to consider the
Flim and flam of the world, since
Things have been easy for me;
I stare hard at his face, a stare
That deflects off his brow;
I’m sure he’s unaware of his
Dark, watery eyes, that
Glance in different directions,
And his slow, unwelcome twitches,
Fail to pass.
I listen, nod,
Listen, open, till I cling to his pale,
Beige T-shirt, yelling,
Yelling in his ears, that hang
With heavy lobes, but he’s still telling
His joke, so I ask why
He’s so unhappy, to which he replies...
But I don’t care anymore, cause
He took too damn long, and from
Under my seat, I pull out the
Mirror I’ve been saving; I’m laughing,
Laughing loud, the blood rushing from his face

To mine, as he grows small,
A spot in my brain, something
That may be squeezed out, like a
Watermelon seed between
Two fingers.
Pop takes another shot, neat,
Points out the same amber
Stain on his shorts that I’ve got on mine, and
Makes me smell his smell, coming
From me; he switches channels, recites an old poem
He wrote before his mother died,
Stands, shouts, and asks
For a hug, as I shink, my
Arms barely reaching around
His thick, oily neck, and his broad back; ‘cause
I see my face, framed within
Pop’s black-framed glasses
And know he’s laughing too.

B.O.

• Banned
The Fogbow Birthers Debunked Occidental and Columbia

i like this page, what happened to the pictures ?

this is funny..

.“‘Dick,’ he replied, ‘I’ve been working and working on this speech, and it’s just not good enough.’ ‘Barack,’ I said, ‘you’re my friend, you’re going to be a star, you’re going to be my colleague in the Senate. I will do whatever I can to help you. Here, take my speech!’”

no comment...
http://web.archive.org/web/20100527...u/Documents/PDFs/ForMedia/Obama_Oxy_Mag_1.pdf

&&&&&&

Hawaii Breaking News - Obama s isle birth is easily verified but few check - Hawaii News - Honolulu Star-Advertiser

But those documents are state government property that can't be released to anyone, even the president himself, said Joshua Wisch, special assistant to the state attorney general. Obama would be able to inspect his birth records if he visited the Health Department in person, but original records of live birth are never released, he said.

just reviewing some old quips.

It's exciting to see someone I went to college with become President of the United States of America, especially someone who was so genuinely nice and sincere. I would be lying if I were to say I knew him well; but like so many of us in this country, he has had a profound impact on me. I feel honored to have known him and to have been the "keeper of the photos from such a long time ago".

this is from fogbow, conflicts w/ occidental article. La times

Despite the somewhat awkward facts that Obama transferred from Occidental and that his official website biography doesn't even mention the campus, old friends and former teachers at the well-regarded 120-year-old school proudly described him as a serious scholar and a good athlete who helped the JV Tigers basketball team to an undefeated season.

Though some express surprise at his current prominence, classmates recall a slim, good-looking teen with a moderate Afro, a taste for Casa Bianca's Hawaiian-style pizza (pineapple and ham) and a role in protesting college investments in firms doing business in South Africa during the apartheid era.

In his 1995 autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," Obama recounted how he was accepted into "several respectable" colleges but chose Occidental "mainly because I'd met a girl from Brentwood while she was vacationing in Hawaii."

so he did have a girlfriend...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back